Joe Biden's Foreign Policy Is Train Wreck About To Happen...

Joe Biden is meeting the cold reality of office (msn.com)

What Joe Biden's supporters are slowly beginning to see is what you get when you elect someone who hasn't been right about a foreign policy topic in decades in charge of policy for the country! It's gonna get ugly, Kiddies!

The foreign policy train wreck is in Palm Beach.

Trump took Russia's word over the US.
Trump took N' Korea's word over the US.
Trump took Saudi's word over the US.
Trump took China's word over the US.

What Joe Biden's supporters are slowly beginning to see is what you get when you elect someone who hasn't been right about a foreign policy topic in decades in charge of policy for the country! It's gonna get ugly, Kiddies!

Nice try

but I wonder how many biden voters will believe that his screwups are really trump’s fault?

over time and as the bad consequences pile up fewer and fewer I imagine

Nice try

but I wonder how many biden voters will believe that his screwups are really trump’s fault?

I doubt it, it's been the right wing that usually blaming democrats for republican screwups.
The history of them doing so, is well documented.

His foreign policy certainly is a mess. I tend to think a big war is on the horizon. Has Old Joe ever met a war he didn’t like in his long undistinguished career?

Here’s a pretty good analysis of his foreign policy so far...

Three weeks ago, Ol’ White Joe called Vladimir Putin “a killer.” This week, Ol’ Joe called Vlad on the phone and suggested a friendly in-person meet-up in some “third country.” In the meantime, Ol’ Joe essayed to send a couple of US warships into the Black Sea to assert America’s interest in Ukraine, the failed state whose American-sponsored failure was engineered in 2014 by Barack Obama’s State Department. Turkey, which controls the narrow entrance to the Black Sea, was notified that two US destroyers would be steaming through its territory. Hours after the announcement, the US called off the ships. Then, hours after Ol’ Joe proffered that summit meeting, his State Department imposed new economic sanctions on Russia and tossed out a dozen or so Russian embassy staff. How’s that for a coherent foreign policy?

Joe Biden’s Demonic Phase - LewRockwell

Meanwhile, back in reality:
But the Trumpsters need something to do, so let 'em complain. Better than planning domestic terror attacks.

Last edited:

Nice try

I doubt it, it's been the right wing that usually blaming democrats for republican screwups.
The history of them doing so, is well documented.

Feel free to list the instances.

But the Trumpsters need something to do, so let 'em complain. Better than planning domestic terror attacks.
As bad as Don’s foreign policy was, it appears Joe’s is worse.

We'll see. I don't claim to have a crystal ball.

I don’t need a crystal ball. The fact that Joe calls Putin a killer, imposed even greater sanctions than O, and forced out Russian diplomats clearly makes Joe worse.

Your partisan hatred of Don makes you no better than a Trumpster.

I don’t need a crystal ball. The fact that Joe calls Putin a killer, imposed even greater sanctions than O, and forced out Russian diplomats clearly makes Joe worse.

Okay, got it.

Did you know Biden is trying to take credit for agreements between south American countries...who pointed out Biden had nothing to do with the agreements. This clown's entire administration is incompetent. Hell Biden has created child rape centers for illegal minors on US soil and his boarder Czar Kamala Harris is MIA.

You continue to live in the past

with 99% of your attention on trivial attacks against trump when biden is the president, and its biden policies that are affecting the nation

Okay, got it.
Good.

Joe is acting like some second rate dictator of a second rate country, which seems to be exactly what he's trying to create. I would have never thought one party could hurt a country so much in such a short time.

His foreign policy certainly is a mess. I tend to think a big war is on the horizon. Has Old Joe ever met a war he didn’t like in his long undistinguished career?

Here’s a pretty good analysis of his foreign policy so far...

Three weeks ago, Ol’ White Joe called Vladimir Putin “a killer.” This week, Ol’ Joe called Vlad on the phone and suggested a friendly in-person meet-up in some “third country.” In the meantime, Ol’ Joe essayed to send a couple of US warships into the Black Sea to assert America’s interest in Ukraine, the failed state whose American-sponsored failure was engineered in 2014 by Barack Obama’s State Department. Turkey, which controls the narrow entrance to the Black Sea, was notified that two US destroyers would be steaming through its territory. Hours after the announcement, the US called off the ships. Then, hours after Ol’ Joe proffered that summit meeting, his State Department imposed new economic sanctions on Russia and tossed out a dozen or so Russian embassy staff. How’s that for a coherent foreign policy?
Joe Biden’s Demonic Phase - LewRockwell
sry, you are wrong. I see no big war is on the horizon. You need two "equal" parties to have a big war. How can you have a big war when usa runs away with tail between his legs all the times? We will only see China takes over south sea, tawian, and Russian takes over Europe. After the dust is settled, it is too late for USA to act anyway.

Forum List

Back