Joe Biden's FEMA is withholding aid from Florida for hurricane Ian

Petulant, childish Joe Biden has still not spoken to Governor Desantis, while the hurricane bears down on Florida.

People will likely die because Pedo Peter is too scared to talk to Desantis.
Don't worry. Dark Brandon will step in & assist Florida in spite of DeSantis jerking off while he's banning books, shaking down Disney & his braindead stunt flyng immigrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Trump was at a church in your image distributing cleanup supplies. In my image, he was meeting the Puerto Ricans who were suffering in the hurricane's aftermath. How about you tell us what was wrong with that, dumbass?
Sure. He's standing. He ain't doing shit. Fat ass Holmes never worked a day in his life.

You are such a stupid GD MF! Throwing the towels was a minor distraction you idiots seized upon because you have TDS and an unquenchable desire to piss on his reputation.
Die in a fire. Aid to PR was a shit show, slow and he looked like a moron. Go suck his dick on some other thread fuctardo.

Die in a fire. Aid to PR was a shit show, slow and he looked like a moron. Go suck his dick on some other thread fuctardo.
The facts say otherwise, dumbass. You should not be a mod. You are simply too stupid! I can't even place you on ignore, so you can just put up with my pointing out your middle school level of education.

I've already completely destroyed the OP and the imbecile marvin martian who started this thread, but hey - let's destroy him even more:

ejej4z5yaoq91.jpg

Remember when they had tax dollars to fly migrants to Democrat cities with $15+ minimum wages?

Now they want my tax dollars and can't wait for those same migrants to make it back down to Florida for cheap cleanup and rebuilding.

New Topics

Forum List

Back