Joe Biden’s executive orders that benefited Americans

Revoking the Keystone Pipeline and putting 11,000 people out of work, pausing drilling on federal lands for 60 days putting more Americans out of work, stopping the ICE from deporting illegals, and allowing transgenders into girls sports. None of those orders help American families.

You are oh so right and I'd bet those that voted for this jack ass are regretting that vote big time.

What an imbecile. He will undo every good thing Trump did. He's already stopped lower drug prices for insulin. He shut down the keystone pipeline and the wall thought the wall is already funded.

We are in for four years of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show.

Executive Orders that Biden has signed that benefitted Americans.

His buy American order that requires the government to buy from American companies. Not foreign.

Order to establish steps to improve prison conditions and eliminate private prisons.

Formally disavow discrimination against Pacific Islander Americans because of the discrimination of them over covid.

Signed EO directive for HUD to take steps to promote equality housing policies. It also included a moratorium on evictions during the pandemic.

Rejoined the Paris Climate Accord.

Rejoined the WHO.

Structure the federal government to coordinate a unified national response to the virus.

Extended student loan pause.

Stopped the border wall construction.

Prevent and combat discrimination on the basis of gender identity or sexual orientation.

There are more but I think that intelligent people get the idea.

Executive Orders that Biden has signed that benefitted Americans.

His buy American order that requires the government to buy from American companies. Not foreign.

Order to establish steps to improve prison conditions and eliminate private prisons.

Formally disavow discrimination against Pacific Islander Americans because of the discrimination of them over covid.

Signed EO directive for HUD to take steps to promote equality housing policies. It also included a moratorium on evictions during the pandemic.

Rejoined the Paris Climate Accord.

Rejoined the WHO.

Structure the federal government to coordinate a unified national response to the virus.

Extended student loan pause.

Stopped the border wall construction.

Prevent and combat discrimination on the basis of gender identity or sexual orientation.

There are more but I think that intelligent people get the idea.

Oh yeah. Great for Americans. The Govt. buys mostly American now.

Private prisons are much better than Govt. run prisons.

The Paris Accord is a money backing scam. Find a way to harness the Sun and the Moon, then you have climate control. A waste of American money.

WHO lied their asses off for the Chinese. They did nothing to make the Chinese lock down their country.

There is no way to control a Pandemic. When YOU find a way be sure to let everyone know.

The Govt has no business in student loans. Bush Sr. got rid of them because they weren't being paid back. Clinton reinstituted them so we the tax payer could pick up the cost.

Funding for the wall was already there. Since he is stopping construction get ready to pay more billions for all illegals.

He made it possible for transgender boys to compete with real girls. I'm sure the voters will like that one.

There are more and intelligent people get the idea real well. Biden is a jack ass and everyone who voted for him will regret that vote. In fact I've read many already are sorry they voted for his stupid ass.

Come on, you bigots!
His EOs help marginalized folk:

1DAD7C7F-D8BC-4913-AF14-59B75360159B.jpeg

Virtually everything quid pro joe has done has harmed our countries security, hurt the economy and made the American people less safe. Just what the commies and our enemies want.

Yes I agree. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. I'm going to sit here and watch the lefty loons defend that jack ass. I'll enjoy the hell out of it.

Name one of Joe Biden’s executive orders that helped Americans out. I cannot think of any.

Once the illegal immigrants get here this country will have more clean toilets than anywhere else.

Nah....they toss used toilet paper in the corner because in their home country their sanitation systems can deal with toilet paper.
Hell,they dont even know where to piss. Caught one pissing in the handwashing sink because he thought it was a urinal. You'd think the soap dispenser would have been a dead giveaway.

1611595445688.png

Name one of Joe Biden’s executive orders that helped Americans out. I cannot think of any.

The EO shutting down the Keystone pipeline project and moratorium on any energy leases or permits on federal land. Oh wait that EO cost thousands of union workers their jobs, mass layoffs in the dead of winter after less than a week in office.

The EO shutting down the Keystone pipeline project and moratorium on any energy leases or permits on federal land. Oh wait that EO cost thousands of union workers their jobs, mass layoffs in the dead of winter after less than a week in office.

PROOF that neither hurting the working class or even a global pandemic will get in the way of Dems FORCING their stupid climate agenda down our throats. If thousands of workers lose their jobs tough shit, Joe Biden and Dems just laugh.

Private prisons are much better than Govt. run prisons.

A slave workshop is a slave workshop no matter whose name is one it, thank God for slave labor...

Private prisons have contracts that require a certain percentage of those beds filled.

Which isn't good because there have been judges who work with the prisons to make sure people are in those cells and for a certain amount of time. Whether that person should be there or not.

It also costs more because there has to be a profit.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't believe anyone should make a profit out of incarcerating Americans.

They are already laid off because of the loss of 65% of their business due to the virus.

They are already laid off because of the loss of 65% of their business due to the virus.

You are a big fat liar. We get it, you can't explain away Biden costing thousand of union workers their jobs so you lie, typical left response.

Revoking the Keystone Pipeline and putting 11,000 people out of work, pausing drilling on federal lands for 60 days putting more Americans out of work, stopping the ICE from deporting illegals, and allowing transgenders into girls sports. None of those orders help American families.

So you think Transgender kids don't have families?

You think the people who live in the areas which are being polluted by fracking and pipelines don't have families?

You think that the people who are in danger of being deported don't have families (yes, families in this country).

New Topics

Forum List

Back