Joe Biden's America, isnt it great....Woman attacked by a savage in the NY city subway.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
‘Give Me Your Bag:’ Man Seen On Video Violently Robbed Woman At Manhattan Subway Station
Police are now looking for the suspect, who ran away. He was last seen wearing a red and black hoodie, black hat and blue and white shorts.
“Once I was on the ground, he hit me again and said, ‘Give me your bag,’ and then grabbed my bag and left pretty quick,” the victim said.
Woman Punched in Head at Manhattan Subway Station in Robbery Caught on Camera
"I was just coming home from uptown and I was getting off the subway, and I just felt something hit the side of my head and I fell over," said the 23-year-old victim, who did not want to be identified. After she went down, she said her attacker continued his onslaught.
"Once I was on the ground, he hit me again and just said, 'Give me your bag,' and then grabbed my bag and left," she told NBC New York. She will require an MRI after suffering head injuries in the attack.
Seems like this is an everyday happening in the blue cities and states all over America, this is the new norm in Joe Biden's America.

I wonder how Peabrainabpee would feel if this had happened to her? Would she blame President Trump or Joe Biden for allowing this shit to happen during his administration?

Forum List

Back