Joe Biden would've won..

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
I didn't want Hillary . I wanted joe . Everyone laughed at that .

He would've beat the Don . Hillary is too wooden and has all that baggage .

Self medicating to the point you think that buffoon would've won is not really good for your health, timmy.

He's a nutcase who would've melted down trying to bash Trump.

Self medicating to the point you think that buffoon would've won is not really good for your health, timmy.

As much a nutcase as trump . But Joe has like ability. Hillary , not so much .

Joe probably laughed at that, too. He couldn't seem to stop other than to put his foot in his mouth.

I don't believe Biden could have won.

But I still think The Democrat Party might have had a good shot with Nutty Old Uncle Bernie. Pity he's too old to be expected to survive long enough for them to rectify that mistake.....

Clueless joe would not have even won his home state. Dip shit
Lol

Biden knew it was Hillary's turn. Every Democrat knew it except for Bernie Sanders.

His son died. He couldn't have put forth the effort. But yeah, imo, the die was cast when people saw Hillary's fundraising chops and decided it was her's to lose, and lose she did. People are just not tired of all the Clintonian drama.

Trump has said and done deplorable things, but America is rejecting the Reagan economic model of free trade, and using the military to prevent any country from interfering with any country that wants to trade freely with us. And yeah that plays into Putin's desire to reconstitute the Russian empire, but we're stuck with it.

And China and Japan aren't exactly doing us favors either.

Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg

Yes his lack of intelligence can be charming at times, but does that mean people would want him as president? Hardly

Delusional Moon Bats.

They put up a terrible flawed candidate with more baggage than Delta Airlines and then speculate on if they had just put up somebody then that person would have won.

The time for that thinking should have been back when Bernie was drawing several thousands at his rallies. Instead the Moon Bats chose the corrupt dishonest bitch who was putting on $25K a plate fund raisers closed to the public.

Moon Bats stop your whining. You lost. Get over it.

Yet your party thought Hillary was invincible. Biden did not even bother to oppose her and she had to cheat to beat an old washed up hippy commie.

Hopefully your party learned a lesson. Don't nominate a corrupt lying criminal.

Last edited:
Anyone else remember posters on here claiming the pubs picked Trump, and he was the only one in the crowd of 17 candidates she COULD beat?

If the slimy ass dems didn't cheat, Bernie would be POTUS

Such BS. Only a idealistic ignorant liberal would support him in the end. Bernie represents weakness. He'd have been a lame-duck, and foreign countries outside the liberal decay would have his way with him. The dude was a pipe dream, and no more than a mouth.

Forum List

Back