The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Just like in 2016, The Pollsters are lying to you to discourage voter turn out for President Trump. They narrow their points gap margins only immediately before the election so as to appear a little less inaccurate, so as to give a false cloak of legitimacy to their mission, and that is to support leftist causes since most pollsters receive their funding from leftist sources.

Based on everything I see in The Mahoning Valley, support for Trump is greater, not lesser. Joe Biden will lose PA, and Trump will win Ohio again despite the efforts of both Leftist Governors to suppress the vote and damage their own state's economies to maximize the misery index for their voters and to push voters towards Biden and away from in person voting.

One of the most accurate ways to determine who a voter is voting for in such a hostile environment where Democrats attack, de-platform, harass, censor, and have Conservatives fired from their jobs based on their political support from President Trump, is to use the Social Circle question so that the person being asked does not have to reveal they are a Trump Supporter but can say all his friends and neighbors are without identifying them. When this question is asked on any poll, The Numbers overwhelmingly support President Trump.

Just like in 2016, The Pollsters are lying to you to discourage voter turn out for President Trump. They narrow their points gap margins only immediately before the election so as to appear a little less inaccurate, so as to give a false cloak of legitimacy to their mission, and that is to support leftist causes since most pollsters receive their funding from leftist sources.

Based on everything I see in The Mahoning Valley, support for Trump is greater, not lesser. Joe Biden will lose PA, and Trump will win Ohio again despite the efforts of both Leftist Governors to suppress the vote and damage their own state's economies to maximize the misery index for their voters and to push voters towards Biden and away from in person voting.

One of the most accurate ways to determine who a voter is voting for in such a hostile environment where Democrats attack, de-platform, harass, censor, and have Conservatives fired from their jobs based on their political support from President Trump, is to use the Social Circle question so that the person being asked does not have to reveal they are a Trump Supporter but can say all his friends and neighbors are without identifying them. When this question is asked on any poll, The Numbers overwhelmingly support President Trump.

The riots in Philly will not help China Joe either, defunding the police etc.

That is China Joe's Philadelphia. And this will be China Joe's America if he is elected.

How anyone in PA can accept Joe admitting he is going to crush the fossil fuel industry and the riots allowed in Philly and vote Biden is beyond me.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.
The Progs would approve of the Zombie Apocalypse for the better environment.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1307107507131875330

Sieg heil mein führer sieg heil!

2020 Democratic Party Nano.jpg

I was wondering about that. My kid lives there, and I visit from time to time, but not in covid time. The shooting this week is not something that the cops did wrong. If anything, a reasonable person would wonder about the young man's family. How many times did they call the cops on their own son in the day he was shot? Multiple times in any event. and then Mom says she was trying to defuse the situation. If she could, why'd she call the cops? Anyway.

I'm not sure there are any suburban votes that Trump can get at this point. Nobody's defunding the Philly cops. We'll see. Obviously Biden has to win Penn, or Fla, or some combination of Iowa, Ariz, NC

I was wondering about that. My kid lives there, and I visit from time to time, but not in covid time. The shooting this week is not something that the cops did wrong. If anything, a reasonable person would wonder about the young man's family. How many times did they call the cops on their own son in the day he was shot? Multiple times in any event. and then Mom says she was trying to defuse the situation. If she could, why'd she call the cops? Anyway.

I'm not sure there are any suburban votes that Trump can get at this point. Nobody's defunding the Philly cops. We'll see. Obviously Biden has to win Penn, or Fla, or some combination of Iowa, Ariz, NC
The problem in the city benny goes back to the aftermath of the Floyd death, Philly was hit with riots and while there were some arrests so far as I know there were no prosecutions, that has not played well at all. The Philly cops do not have taser weapons or some of the more up to date law enforcement technology. Underfunded would be a very accurate view.

The problem in the city benny goes back to the aftermath of the Floyd death, Philly was hit with riots and while there were some arrests so far as I know there were no prosecutions, that has not played well at all. The Philly cops do not have taser weapons or some of the more up to date law enforcement technology. Underfunded would be a very accurate view.
yeah my kid was there for Round One. From what I know from people in law enforcement, if a guy is coming with a knife, fck the taser and give him the bullets.

It's your typical city with different ethnic neighborhoods, and different neighborhoods of education levels. The blacks are more about ineffective rage, and most of them aren't even interested in that. Just be locked in before the mini-riot. I'm a bit more concerned with possible organized terror by White Thugs if Trump loses.

Cool place, but I don't think I'd have wanted to raise a family there.

Forum List

Back