Joe biden was wear wires everywhere! Wtf

Wtf is going on,, this is creepy how it moves .. like it’s alive.. is Joe Biden colluding with aliens??
Is this the conspiracy forum?
<iframe width="723" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wtf is going on,, this is creepy how it moves .. like it’s alive.. is Joe Biden colluding with aliens??

So many amateur electronic geniuses out there. A neck worn induction loop would create enough sound to be picked up on the microphone. And it would have been useless in a debate that degraded to constant 3 way arguments.

It's an alternative to headphones essentially.. Doesn't rely on an earpiece or hearing aid with special input settings.

Velly Interestink!

I know one thing: THAT IS NO FUCKING BRACELET.

I still have the full debate on my DVR to rewatch on a 60" HD TV. Over the next week I will look for this, freeze frame any closeups of Joe to catch him reaching into his jacket, any exposed wires, any bracelet showing, him pausing and looking down, and if I can confirm any of the pictures on the web, I will get back on this.

I think Trump will have to insist on both men going sans jackets next time.

So many amateur electronic geniuses out there. A neck worn induction loop would create enough sound to be picked up on the microphone. And it would have been useless in a debate that degraded to constant 3 way arguments.

It's an alternative to headphones essentially.. Doesn't rely on an earpiece or hearing aid with special input settings.

Who said anything about a simple induction loop, Flacc, that wire doesn't look like that at all. But Joe COULD have been carrying a DACS receiver fed by a filament wire to an earbud-- -- -- if I can buy skintone wire almost invisible to the eye and an earbud so small you don't even know the person is wearing one, can you imagine what the NSA has?

This image of Xiden wearing a wire during the debate is going viral.

Screen%20Shot%202020-09-30%20at%201.36.23%20PM_0.png

It is suspicious that he was operating at the level of a 7th grader last night and then today reverted back to a stuttering fucktard.

Who said anything about a simple induction loop, Flacc, that wire doesn't look like that at all. But Joe COULD have been carrying a DACS receiver fed by a filament wire to an earbud-- -- -- if I can buy skintone wire almost invisible to the eye and an earbud so small you don't even know the person is wearing one, can you imagine what the NSA has?

You ever been in studio with IFB on your headphones. Trying to talk and think with someone YAKKING at you in your ear?? Only professionals can do that.. The whole concept of coaching that way would be the WORST thing you could do to an elder..

Now MY SPECIAL way of doing it would be Ventriloquism. Wasn't Biden TALKING AT ALL !!!! It was SOMEONE ELSE debating Trump uses Biden's synthesized voice BEAMED to an induction loop and amplified..

That way -- the ONLY training required was to get Biden to mouth words and react.. As an ACTUAL "dummy"... Brilliant huh??

That's how the tech service for REAL intel ops would handle this.. :hyper: And don't tell me that the SIRI voice or Alexa voice is generic.. THose are REAL LIFE people..

Now give my Tin Foil Hat award and I'm going to bed... LOL...

Screen%20Shot%202020-09-30%20at%201.36.23%20PM_0.png

It is suspicious that he was operating at the level of a 7th grader last night and then today reverted back to a stuttering fucktard.
Doesn't mean anything. Here is a picture of Donnie wearing an underwire. How much does that mean to you?
1601526018914.png

Doesn't mean anything. Here is a picture of Donnie wearing an underwire. How much does that mean to you?

Your vapid shit looks like it was photoshopped by a 3rd grader....

Stick with actual images.... like this one....
879a66bddcdf0609.jpg

Remember folks, conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.

You mean Democrats 10,000 unnamed sources the past four years
Thanks for proving my point with your post. Your conspiracy theory is that using anonymous sources is somehow only a "Democrat" thing and is a new practice used in journalism. That ignorance and lack of knowledge regarding reality and history prove you are genuinely stupid because anonymous sources have been used by news media forever dating back since America was founded by all journalists from all political persuasions and continues until this very day. Trump needs uneducated suckers like you for his survival.

You mean Democrats 10,000 unnamed sources the past four years
Thanks for proving my point with your post. Your conspiracy theory is that using anonymous sources is somehow only a "Democrat" thing and is a new practice used in journalism. That ignorance and lack of knowledge regarding reality and history prove you are genuinely stupid because anonymous sources have been used by news media forever dating back since America was founded by all journalists from all political persuasions and continues until this very day. Trump needs uneducated suckers like you for his survival.
Frustrated? Lol

Now you know why Biden's handlers did not agree with the pre-debate condition of having an objective party check the candidates for ear pieces, wires, etc...

During the debate, he often immediately corrected his 1st sentence when he talked ("17%...15% of...etc..."), as if someone was correcting / feeding him lines as he spoke. Just sayin'...

yeah that is obviously a fake picture.
No, the photos are real, but they are taken with a camera with low resolution. Photos taken with high-resolution cameras show the so-called wire is a shirt crease and Biden wears a rosary in honor of his son on his lower arm and also carries his pen attached to his wristwatch on the same arm.
Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.

Who thought we would ever agree on anything?

That's right folks. Stupid people invent conspiracies like "Trump is a Russian asset" and then pursue it for years pissing away your tax dollars.

Thanks for pointing that out.

yeah that is obviously a fake picture.
No, the photos are real, but they are taken with a camera with low resolution. Photos taken with high-resolution cameras show the so-called wire is a shirt crease and Biden wears a rosary in honor of his son on his lower arm and also carries his pen attached to his wristwatch on the same arm.
Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.
like you!!!!

Forum List

Back