Joe biden was wear wires everywhere! Wtf

Remember folks, conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.
You mean Democrats 10,000 unnamed sources the past four years
Thanks for proving my point with your post. Your conspiracy theory is that using anonymous sources is somehow only a "Democrat" thing and is a new practice used in journalism. That ignorance and lack of knowledge regarding reality and history prove you are genuinely stupid because anonymous sources have been used by news media forever dating back since America was founded by all journalists from all political persuasions and continues until this very day. Trump needs uneducated suckers like you for his survival.
and BEIJING joe needs retarded idiots like you for its survival.

Thanks for proving my point with your post. Your conspiracy theory is that using anonymous sources is somehow only a "Democrat" thing and is a new practice used in journalism. That ignorance and lack of knowledge regarding reality and history prove you are genuinely stupid because anonymous sources have been used by news media forever dating back since America was founded by all journalists from all political persuasions and continues until this very day. Trump needs uneducated suckers like you for his survival.
What are you able to refute in my post dick breath.

everything... shit for brains. the only thing you want is something thats handed to you by the evil demoncrats.

yeah that is obviously a fake picture.
No, the photos are real, but they are taken with a camera with low resolution. Photos taken with high-resolution cameras show the so-called wire is a shirt crease and Biden wears a rosary in honor of his son on his lower arm and also carries his pen attached to his wristwatch on the same arm.
Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.
and the one youre trying to promote is just that---a stupid person who probably knows nothing about...well anything

This image of Xiden wearing a wire during the debate is going viral.

Screen%20Shot%202020-09-30%20at%201.36.23%20PM_0.png

It is suspicious that he was operating at the level of a 7th grader last night and then today reverted back to a stuttering fucktard.
Doesn't mean anything. Here is a picture of Donnie wearing an underwire. How much does that mean to you?
View attachment 395369
It means we don't trust you. And never will again. Take it for what its worth. You can't figure out among the corrupted that it includes you. So it is power play over the people.

everything... shit for brains. the only thing you want is something thats handed to you by the evil demoncrats.
If you could you would. You're an obvious bullshiter. I called conspiracy theorists stupid and you stood up and raised your hand.

If you could you would. You're an obvious bullshiter. I called conspiracy theorists stupid and you stood up and raised your hand.
You’re a hypocrite Democrats have come up with 10,000 fake unnamed sources over the past four years.. You are the party of conspiracy theories

wrong again--i raised your hand...are you that far gone to understand, anything?

You ever been in studio with IFB on your headphones. Trying to talk and think with someone YAKKING at you in your ear??

Again, you are taking the extreme example. It might only take a word or two when stuck, or a few words as a reminder while others are talking to jog one's memory, or a word said to tell you NOT to say or do something. Or it could be something else, not even words in the ear, the thing is, you don't know, I don't know the full possibilities with the best technology the government has got and weeks and weeks of planning and preparation, and the question why, if so silly, does Biden refuse to allow himself to be tested for drugs or other electronica?

So Biden must have won by a lot...

They normally wait a couple of days before the batshit crazy stuff but this time they went straight for it....

I think Biden might really put a hurt on Trump next time... Biden has the ability and the team to adapt, Trump doubles down and his team can't seem to be able to communicate to him... Biden just has to make Trump's ill-discipline and temperament and issue early on and every interruption is then a mini Biden win... Biden could even make jokes about it, 'How does anyone explain any thing to this man?', 'I am surprised Kim Jong un din't get a restraining order.'

Often when Trump was speaking, Xiden was writing notes at his podium. The entire planet knows he's not cogent enough to put a thought on paper.... was he being fed info from his ChiCom team?

Doesn't matter. I hope Trump learned his lesson. DON'T banter with the vegetable. Let that stuttering fuck try to articulate something for 120 painfully awkward seconds.... in complete silence. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It is suspicious that he was operating at the level of a 7th grader last night and then today reverted back to a stuttering fucktard.
Doesn't mean anything. Here is a picture of Donnie wearing an underwire. How much does that mean to you?
View attachment 395369
It means we don't trust you. And never will again. Take it for what its worth. You can't figure out among the corrupted that it includes you. So it is power play over the people.
Good luck with that. Doubt it will effect me. You guys don't trust you own shadow. Paranoia runs deep in trumpsters.

View attachment 395369
Good luck with that. Doubt it will effect me. You guys don't trust you own shadow. Paranoia runs deep in trumpsters.
boo...sorry, not, to make u jump

Wtf is going on,, this is creepy how it moves .. like it’s alive.. is Joe Biden colluding with aliens??

Velly Interestink!

I know one thing: THAT IS NO FUCKING BRACELET.

I still have the full debate on my DVR to rewatch on a 60" HD TV. Over the next week I will look for this, freeze frame any closeups of Joe to catch him reaching into his jacket, any exposed wires, any bracelet showing, him pausing and looking down, and if I can confirm any of the pictures on the web, I will get back on this.

I think Trump will have to insist on both men going sans jackets next time.

You're both retarded dumb fucks

Wtf is going on,, this is creepy how it moves .. like it’s alive.. is Joe Biden colluding with aliens??

Velly Interestink!

I still have the full debate on my DVR to rewatch on a 60" HD TV. Over the next week I will look for this, freeze frame any closeups of Joe to catch him reaching into his jacket, any exposed wires, any bracelet showing, him pausing and looking down, and if I can confirm any of the pictures on the web, I will get back on this.

Woo who peed on your Jo today?

Velly Interestink!

I actually just rewatched the entire debate, carefully looked for the suggested paraphernalia, took my own photos of what I found and have resolved the matter, also, taking detailed notes in real time of what actually happened throughout the debate rather than working from memory, who did what, all which I will put together into a new thread tomorrow when I feel like it.

Velly Interestink!

I actually just rewatched the entire debate, carefully looked for the suggested paraphernalia, took my own photos of what I found and have resolved the matter, also, taking detailed notes in real time of what actually happened throughout the debate rather than working from memory, who did what, all which I will put together into a new thread tomorrow when I feel like it.

I'm just going to make this easy for me since elements of this and the debate are already coming out elsewhere:

The question is, was Biden carry illegal wires, etc?

I rewatched the debate carefully and the answer is yes and no.

Was Joe carrying something up his left wrist that seemed strange>

YES.

It would occasionally slide out and show up several times in the beginning. Joe was wearing a gold watch on his wrist, but this object was long, round and cylindrical and not at all consistent with anything connected to a stretch wrist band, seen here at 10:47 into the debate and 33 minutes into the debate.

PA010643.JPG

PA010645.JPG

It almost looked like the eraser end of a mechanical pencil. Most of the time, it was not there.

Then at 17:14 into the debate I saw a strange thin white line on Bidens wrist. Mind you, I'm trained in image and document detection, and despite the quality of my photos, I was viewing this close up on a 60" HD TV. It doesn't look like much here but in real life, it was a strange straight white line on his skin, not a thread, and not a wrinkle or anything in his skin:

PA010644.JPG

As to the other matter of a "wire" poking out on Biden's chest after reaching into his jacket to "correct" something, at no time in the debate did I see Joe reach into his coat and I expressly looked for that, however, there was several times a wrinkle in Biden's shirt, a thin crease, of exactly the right shape and position that with the lighting, fit the photo of his "wire."

So I DISCOUNT the claim Joe had anything there. There was no evidence of him reaching into his coat during the debate, there was no wire that fell out, nor was there any evidence of anything in or around his ears.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back