Joe Biden tried to prostitute himself.LOL

Nope he has been evil fir decades.

The only thing different are his looks. I thought his age was determining how he sounded and losing his mind,.. but apparently it's been lost from day one. I can imagine his first words as a baby to his mother and or father was "who are you?" Either that or "my butt's been wiped!" :p

Last edited:
All Joe’s words have always revealed that he considers himself an anomaly. But let’s look closer what old Joe said about himself during that clip. He said he’s an anachronism. At first I thought ole Joe was saying he had spider qualities, but then I recognized he was talking about something a little different. lol

An anachronism is a person or a thing placed in the wrong time period. So, who am I to put the words in the mouth of a sitting president, if he said he’s an anachronism l I will believe it! Lol

Hands down, Biden’s handlers do not belong in this period of time, nor in any other time period other than maybe Falsehoods as a Profession could be a fitting time period for this motley lot.

LOL, a moment of pure honesty from Brother Brandon.

He tells us truthfully that he was willing to sacrifice his fidelity for a dollar. We should believe him.

He has done similar as President of the United States, empowering China at the expense of the American workers. Everything he does seems to decrease American competitiveness against a very determined long-term planning adversary.

He delights in firing US workers, be they Keystone XL workers on a pipeline to secure our energy security, or be they workers like myself who already had COVID and now he wants to fire if we don't get vaccinated with a vaccine which does not work as promised and requires countless boosters to maintain a mediocre level of effectiveness.

Then Brother Brandon tells us that he should be looked at as a "Token Black."

What a scumbag. Biden is one of the most racist politicians in recent history....

457ug1.jpg

trump-not-racist01.jpg

conservatives02.jpg

Join us.

Forum List

Back