Joe Biden, the 'Great Uniter', Seeks To End Hostile Division in US - Biden’s Proposed Deputy Chief Of Staff Calls Republicans 'F*ERS'

to all the Biden haters:

You are gonna have a long 8 years (minimum) of ranting..
I suggest a hobby
You think Biden is going to last two terms? I'll take that bet and give you odds! His Administration is going to be a disaster to start with so the chances of him defeating someone in four years are slim. Then there is his health. He's about to start the most difficult job in the world...one that aged men far younger and more vigorous than he is...Biden needed days off in the middle of the campaign. What's he going to do in a crisis? Ask for time out so that he can nap?

It's sad that the bar is so low, but I for one am immensely relieved to once again have a president I dislike for *policy* reasons, not reasons of character
Does a person of "character" make promises that they know they can't possibly make good on, BB? Joe Biden promised things to naive people that he will never deliver on. How do you feel about that?

And just like that, the outrage begins from the just and righteous Republican and conservative side of the aisle. Four years of the Cancer-in-Chief's tweets...not a word. Two years of Republicans publicly demeaning people like AOC...and you want me to get outraged over some incoming aide that's just telling it like it is? Get lost!!! Republicans ARE fuckers. They've been fuckers since 2010. Fucking useless to a man and woman.
I have no illusions of any unity happening. Because Republicans won't allow it. So to be honest with you..as was with Trump's election loss. DEAL WITH IT! :)

So, do you think that Biden is a fucking moron for calling for unity, or do you think he is lying when he calls for unity?

Cause unless the shit you said was just shit, then from a liberal perspective, those are the only two choices.

A political candidate can say whatever they want they want to. Reality is quite the different thing. I would expect Biden to call for unity. I sincerely believe that's what he's hoping for after four years of the cancer sitting in the White House. But I don't expect any from Republicans or conservatives. They've been useless sacks of shit for over a decade now. So some Biden aide coming in and calling Republicans "fuckers", isn't going move my needle. But by all means, feel free to get outraged.

Don't put words in my mouth. I did not say I cared about what the aide said. My question was what you though of Biden.

YOu truly believe that Biden, after running a divisive campaign AND furthermore, taking NO steps are healing DURING the election,

has any leg to stand on, calling for "Unity" now?

Is he too stupid to realize that he has no credibility, or just happy to bullshit the voters?

Because, to me, it looks like Biden, is the useless sack of shit, being such a two faced asshole. He is already failing as President.
Spoken like a brokenhearted trump supporter in the grief process. The rest of us think he is the best man for the job, compared with the corrupt, authoritarian, dictator supporting trump. Looks like there is close to 7 million more of us. We'll go with Joe.
You really think that Joe Biden...a rather doltish career politician who had been unsuccessfully running for President since Richard Nixon was in office...a man who's age appears to have caught up with him in a big way over the last several years...a man who's foreign policy record is remarkable only in how he's managed to be wrong so often...a man who's embroiled in an influence peddling scandal with his son and our greatest enemy at the moment, China...you think THAT guy is the "best man for the job"? In your zeal to get rid of Donald Trump, White...you've saddled the US with Chauncy Gardiner!
Yes. Easily better than the liar and russias supporter N chief.
In what way has Trump "supported" Russia that Obama before him didn't? I keep hearing the "Russia" refrain from the left but none of you seem to have anything concrete that Trump did to help Russia. Trump didn't send his Secretary of State to Russia with a stupid "RESET" toy like Barry did!
These are a few of the ways, just off the top of my head.
He was in favor of removing sanction put on Russia by Obama administration over election interference. This is what go the traiterous Gen Flynn in trouble in the first place.
Stood up on the wold stage in a foreign country and sided with Putin over our own intelligence agencies and those of other countries on Russian interference in our elections.
He sided with Russia and Turkey on pulling our troops back, so Turkey could cross the border and attack allies of ours that had fought with us and for us in the middle east.
When it came out, Putin's Russia had put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers, he said nothing publicly denouncing, and when asked had he even talked to Putin about it, confirmed he had not.
No President in history has sucked up to a Russian leader as trump has, even saying he admired Putin.
Any other dumb questions?
Trump held other members of NATO's feet to the fire forcing them to increase the amount of money they spend on defense. Care to explain why an "ally" of Putin would do that, White?
Flynn got in "trouble" because people that hated Trump went after him for lying to Federal agents...which was always a crock because the FBI agents that he spoke to never believed Flynn lied to them!
The claim that Putin put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers is something that was never proven. Why would Trump denounce something that didn't happen?
Have the Kurds been wiped out by the Turks? Trump took our troops out of harm's way and then pressured the Turks to not attack the Kurds. The strategy worked. As a matter of fact MOST of Trump's approaches to Middle East foreign policy has worked FAR better than Barack Obama's did!
I like that NATO forked up more for their own defense. He wasn't against Putin on that, as proven by withdrawing troops. He just doesn't like NATO.
Flynn got into trouble by undermining foreign policy before the trump regime came to office, speaking without authorization. He has been known to have a loose mouth and it got him in trouble.
Some died due to the Turkey's incursion. Some terrorist prisoners released. An American force came under fire by the Turks. It was wrong and soldiers and veterans did not like it. Would not have had to ask them (due to public backlash) to back off if had not laid down down like a dog to let them in.
You like his foreign policy, Russians and all, you should consider moving to Russia, after all it was their foreign policy.

He just doesn't like NATO.
Flynn got into trouble by undermining foreign policy before the trump regime came to office, speaking without authorization. He has been known to have a loose mouth and it got him in trouble.
“Foreign policy” should not have such strong influence in the United States.
United States policy needs to rule in the United States of America according to the United States Constitution.

Last edited:
'Since the election, Joe Biden, Democrats, and their allies in media have been trying to push an insincere and ridiculous message of unity.

They just spent four years insulting Trump and pretty much all of his supporters, but now they want everyone to join hands and sing campfire songs. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way...'

...ESPECIALLY WHEN BIDEN'S CABINET PICKS ARE PUBLICLY CALLING REPIUBLICANS 'FU@KERS'!

"President-elect Joe Biden’s deputy chief of staff, Jen O’Malley Dillon, called Republicans “a bunch of f—ers” while praising Biden’s call for unity in an interview with Glamour magazine"

Biden is an illegitimate swine fucker !

'Since the election, Joe Biden, Democrats, and their allies in media have been trying to push an insincere and ridiculous message of unity.

They just spent four years insulting Trump and pretty much all of his supporters, but now they want everyone to join hands and sing campfire songs. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way...'

...ESPECIALLY WHEN BIDEN'S CABINET PICKS ARE PUBLICLY CALLING REPIUBLICANS 'FU@KERS'!

"President-elect Joe Biden’s deputy chief of staff, Jen O’Malley Dillon, called Republicans “a bunch of f—ers” while praising Biden’s call for unity in an interview with Glamour magazine"

Right wingers are nothing but immoral false witness bearers who love to practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. There ought to be a moral law.

He just doesn't like NATO.
“Foreign policy” should not have such strong influence in the United States.
United States policy needs to rule in the United States of America according to the United States Constitution.
Cannot withdraw from the world, as the involvement by foreign policy supports our interests, interactions, security and trade. We are supposed to set an example, though sometime it is in fact, a pitiful one. It should be made here at home and reflect the constitution and the character of the people as a whole or one man's appreciation of power and control. It should not be that of a constantly warlike nation, not necessarily policeman of the world, but never bowing to dictatorships, or despots and never in support of proven enemies. It should reflect the outlook of the majority of the peoples of this nation, on average, and how we wish to be seen, as those policies will determine how we are actually seen by the world.

Right wingers are nothing but immoral false witness bearers who love to practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. There ought to be a moral law.
You’re the fascist of our time

And just like that, the outrage begins from the just and righteous Republican and conservative side of the aisle. Four years of the Cancer-in-Chief's tweets...not a word. Two years of Republicans publicly demeaning people like AOC...and you want me to get outraged over some incoming aide that's just telling it like it is? Get lost!!! Republicans ARE fuckers. They've been fuckers since 2010. Fucking useless to a man and woman.
I have no illusions of any unity happening. Because Republicans won't allow it. So to be honest with you..as was with Trump's election loss. DEAL WITH IT! :)
Thinking error: hopover

You’re the fascist of our time
Your Lord Satan loves you for being so Faithful to His cause.

So, do you think that Biden is a fucking moron for calling for unity, or do you think he is lying when he calls for unity?

Cause unless the shit you said was just shit, then from a liberal perspective, those are the only two choices.

A political candidate can say whatever they want they want to. Reality is quite the different thing. I would expect Biden to call for unity. I sincerely believe that's what he's hoping for after four years of the cancer sitting in the White House. But I don't expect any from Republicans or conservatives. They've been useless sacks of shit for over a decade now. So some Biden aide coming in and calling Republicans "fuckers", isn't going move my needle. But by all means, feel free to get outraged.

Don't put words in my mouth. I did not say I cared about what the aide said. My question was what you though of Biden.

YOu truly believe that Biden, after running a divisive campaign AND furthermore, taking NO steps are healing DURING the election,

has any leg to stand on, calling for "Unity" now?

Is he too stupid to realize that he has no credibility, or just happy to bullshit the voters?

Because, to me, it looks like Biden, is the useless sack of shit, being such a two faced asshole. He is already failing as President.
Spoken like a brokenhearted trump supporter in the grief process. The rest of us think he is the best man for the job, compared with the corrupt, authoritarian, dictator supporting trump. Looks like there is close to 7 million more of us. We'll go with Joe.
You really think that Joe Biden...a rather doltish career politician who had been unsuccessfully running for President since Richard Nixon was in office...a man who's age appears to have caught up with him in a big way over the last several years...a man who's foreign policy record is remarkable only in how he's managed to be wrong so often...a man who's embroiled in an influence peddling scandal with his son and our greatest enemy at the moment, China...you think THAT guy is the "best man for the job"? In your zeal to get rid of Donald Trump, White...you've saddled the US with Chauncy Gardiner!
Yes. Easily better than the liar and russias supporter N chief.
In what way has Trump "supported" Russia that Obama before him didn't? I keep hearing the "Russia" refrain from the left but none of you seem to have anything concrete that Trump did to help Russia. Trump didn't send his Secretary of State to Russia with a stupid "RESET" toy like Barry did!
These are a few of the ways, just off the top of my head.
He was in favor of removing sanction put on Russia by Obama administration over election interference. This is what go the traiterous Gen Flynn in trouble in the first place.
Stood up on the wold stage in a foreign country and sided with Putin over our own intelligence agencies and those of other countries on Russian interference in our elections.
He sided with Russia and Turkey on pulling our troops back, so Turkey could cross the border and attack allies of ours that had fought with us and for us in the middle east.
When it came out, Putin's Russia had put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers, he said nothing publicly denouncing, and when asked had he even talked to Putin about it, confirmed he had not.
No President in history has sucked up to a Russian leader as trump has, even saying he admired Putin.
Any other dumb questions?
Trump held other members of NATO's feet to the fire forcing them to increase the amount of money they spend on defense. Care to explain why an "ally" of Putin would do that, White?
Flynn got in "trouble" because people that hated Trump went after him for lying to Federal agents...which was always a crock because the FBI agents that he spoke to never believed Flynn lied to them!
The claim that Putin put a bounty on the heads of our soldiers is something that was never proven. Why would Trump denounce something that didn't happen?
Have the Kurds been wiped out by the Turks? Trump took our troops out of harm's way and then pressured the Turks to not attack the Kurds. The strategy worked. As a matter of fact MOST of Trump's approaches to Middle East foreign policy has worked FAR better than Barack Obama's did!
I like that NATO forked up more for their own defense. He wasn't against Putin on that, as proven by withdrawing troops. He just doesn't like NATO.
Some died due to the Turkey's incursion. Some terrorist prisoners released. An American force came under fire by the Turks. It was wrong and soldiers and veterans did not like it. Would not have had to ask them (due to public backlash) to back off if had not laid down down like a dog to let them in.
You like his foreign policy, Russians and all, you should consider moving to Russia, after all it was their foreign policy.

It isn't that Trump doesn't "like" NATO, White...it's that he thought is was wrong that our NATO allies weren't coming close to living up to their promises...instead letting the US shoulder the majority of costs.
Flynn got into trouble because people in leadership positions in the FBI and the Justice Department ignored what the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn thought (that he wasn't lying!) and went after him because it was a way to attack a President they loathed.
So let's cut to the chase on the Turkey/Kurd issue, White! There has been a conflict on that border for decades now with casualties on both sides. Has it really escalated since Trump declined to use US troops to keep the two sides apart? Or was there a very brief period where Turkey flexed it's muscle only to back down because Trump threatened them with economic reprisals? The truth is the decision to not play "referee" between two warring groups was the right one.
I DID like his foreign policy, White and you should have too! It was long overdue that someone stood up to China on trade and their theft of intellectual property. I think Jared Kushner's push to build US/Arab alliances with the UAE and Saudi Arabia against an aggressive Iran was masterful! I think the scrapping of the agreement that Obama had with the Mullahs in Iran and the resumption of economic sanctions against Iran was the right call as well. I think Trump's threats to Mexico of economic sanctions if they didn't regulate their southern border to prevent "caravans" from heading north to the US border was the proper thing to do as well. (We're about to see another reprise of the last year of the Obama Administration as thousands head for our border again assuming Biden will let them in like Barry did!)
As for my moving to Russia? My family has been in America since the 1600's. I love this country and what it has always stood for. I'll remain here and do what I can to not lose that.

Yeah....but when she called republicans "Fuckers," whe meant it affectionately....

It should reflect the outlook of the majority of the peoples of this nation, on average, and how we wish to be seen, as those policies will determine how we are actually seen by the world.
We're seen as weak, helpless, poverty-stricken slaves and peons when guns are banned by NATO Democrats.

It should reflect the outlook of the majority of the peoples of this nation, on average, and how we wish to be seen, as those policies will determine how we are actually seen by the world.
We're seen as weak, helpless, poverty-stricken slaves and peons when guns are banned by NATO Democrats.
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Got Patriotism?

To the OP, 'fuck your feelings', snowflake. Being called 'fuckers' is the least of your problems. Biden, his administration those that voted them into office owe you nothing. The wingnuts as represented on this board for the most part are not the demographic that anyone is looking to unify with.

To the OP, 'fuck your feelings', snowflake. Being called 'fuckers' is the least of your problems. Biden, his administration those that voted them into office owe you nothing. The wingnuts as represented on this board for the most part are not the demographic that anyone is looking to unify with.
LOL...Biden may owe "us" nothing, HappyJoy...but man does he owe a whole bunch of people things that he promised they'd get if he was elected! Like another $13,000 in your pay per year if you're an hourly worker? I'm dying to see what the reaction is going to be when the idiots who bought that line of bullshit don't get a thing!

LOL...Biden may owe "us" nothing, HappyJoy...but man does he owe a whole bunch of people things that he promised they'd get if he was elected! Like another $13,000 in your pay per year if you're an hourly worker? I'm dying to see what the reaction is going to be when the idiots who bought that line of bullshit don't get a thing!

I'm not expecting $13k more in my salary due to anyone in government.

Aren't you owed a complete free of charge paid by Mexico border wall? Or some fantastical healthcare system that replaced Obamacare?

Biden can ask for a raise in the federal minimum wage.

Post her entire statement in context dickhead.

And trump dead-enders are fuckers.

There is no NATO country, where NATO has banned guns. Do not see the connection. Been on NATO missions at Corps level G-3 Operations staff. We were not looked at as weak or helpless. As a matter of fact, we pretty well ran the show. Bill Clinton was President at the time.

If you are poverty-stricken area, perhaps you should have applied yourself in school, stayed out of trouble, gotten training in a marketable skill or expertise. left your area and sought your way in the world as most successful people have done, as necessary. I would not live in a city or area where they ban guns even at the local level, and the only one that I am aware, ever confiscated guns on a house to house larges scale operation was George W. Bush, using Federalized National Guard troops in support of the lead New Orleans Police Department and Sheriff's Deputies, after Hurricane Katrina.

There, they disarmed the peons and the gentry alike, a truly shameful event, but a Republican orchestrated event in that Red state, using a natural disaster as cover, under the "never let a good crises go to waste" theory, same as we got the Patriot Act, warrant-less wiretaps, and special rendition also under Mr. Bush after 9/11. The Democrats just let it happen, largely without protest, though they were no way in power at those times.

Forum List

Back