Joe Biden.....The First US President Who Will Have To Be Sworn In To Office In A Bunker?

The potential of terrorism has to be taken seriously.

And yes, 81 million good Americans are against the person who is inspiring and enabling this terrorism.

What a silly question.
We had domestic terror all summer long...did you forget?...

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

Oh, that's right. You're a Trumpster. You just lie as you go.

Wow....what a creative 'neener-neener'....
And you enable the liar.

Were the riots all summer led by liberals?....lets see how truthful you are jackass....
Well yes.

What does that have to do with the Trumpster terrorist attack on our government and electoral process?

It illustrates your hypocrisy, which was already very, very obvious.
The fact that I'm against all forms of terrorism makes me a hypocrite?

I believe that you believe that, in your reality.

Point me to your posts condemning the orgy of terrorist violence your fellow Democrats engaged in throughout 2020 in dozens of cities...
Use the search engine.

I'm against all terrorism. I condemn all terrorism. Anywhere.

You don't.

You're with them.

I did. Couldn't find a single post of yours condemning the violence your fellow Democrats committed throughout the country during 2020. Point me to one...this should be easy for you.
You won't be able to change the subject on me, sorry.

You're deflecting for your terrorists. You're part of it.

Honestly....does anyone thing this sick demented fool is popular enough to garner 81,000,000 votes?

January 14, 2021​
Why the Right will Neither Forgive nor Forget
Traditionally, when one’s candidate loses the election for the presidency of the United States, feelings of anger and depression arise. It is in our nature to root for our team, our player and our candidate. It is quite natural to feel a sense of impending doom and uncertainty after a loss. After all, conservative voters generally vote based on which candidate they believe will support and implement policies that align with the Constitution, morals, and conservative values. Liberals on the other hand tend to select and vote for candidates based on emotionally driven needs and wants that are subject to change and often lead to disastrous policies with horrendous unintended consequences. This has been established in many studies.​

So why then would it be different this time? After all, we would expect Trump voters to lick their wounds, suck it up, roll up their sleeves, and return to work in a patriotic fashion as conservatives always do. In order to answer that question, we must first answer another question: Why did so many thousands of individuals choose to take time off from work, spend considerable resources, and inconvenience themselves in order to visit the nation’s capital Jan. 6 for what is usually an unremarkable process of certifying electoral votes?​
First, we must understand that conservative voters have endured not just the last four years of insults, berating, and unreasonable and childlike behavior out of the Democrat-led House and the Democrat senators as well as many Republicans that failed to support and often worked against President Trump. They suffered eight years of flagrant trampling of the Constitution, irresponsible and reckless leftist polices and regulations, scandals and abuse, insults and divisiveness from the Obama administration and liberals in the legacy media and social media.​
The 2016 election, while a victory for conservatives, was an expression of our frustration and anger at Democrats and liberals, many of whom labeled us as racists, bigots, xenophobes, and greedy capitalist pigs rather than debate policies with us in civilized manner. The Democrats committed numerous actions during their campaign that led even the most skeptical voter to conclude that Democrats had engaged in less than ethical behavior to win an election, from the meeting on the tarmac to the Democratic National Committee supplying the debate questions to Hillary, the abundance of undocumented aliens suspected of voting to the polling numbers being pushed by the media that were grossly incorrect. All these contributed to a base level of distrust from conservatives.​

Underneath the noticeable actions though, lies a far deeper and prolonged manipulation of the system. A violation of the fundamental principle that keeps our nation free and prosperous. It is the belief and faith in our vote being counted that keeps us a democratic republic that has been under siege by Democrats for years.​

Meh, nobody cares what you accept or forgive.

That being said, the democrats having a public ceremony in the age of Covid is flat out stupid. It should not happen.
LMAO! Unless leftards are rioting because of "police brutality".......

(snicker)

And yes, 81 million good Americans are against the person who is inspiring and enabling this terrorism.

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Were the riots all summer led by liberals?....lets see how truthful you are jackass....
Well yes.

What does that have to do with the Trumpster terrorist attack on our government and electoral process?

Point me to your posts condemning the orgy of terrorist violence your fellow Democrats engaged in throughout 2020 in dozens of cities...
Use the search engine.

You don't.

You're with them.

I did. Couldn't find a single post of yours condemning the violence your fellow Democrats committed throughout the country during 2020. Point me to one...this should be easy for you.

STFU, you big blowhard. Why in the fuck would anyone care about being labeled by a sack of shit such as yourself? I got a hundred dollar bill that I will send you through paypal if you can convince me as to why your purse-swinging should give me pause for thought". One thing you can bet on is that I would never side with the likes of stupid fucks like yourself that don't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

Use the search engine.

You don't.

You're with them.

STFU, you big blowhard. Why in the fuck would anyone care about being labeled by a sack of shit such as yourself? I got a hundred dollar bill that I will send you through paypal if you can convince me as to why your purse-swinging should give me pause for thought". One thing you can bet on is that I would never side with the likes of stupid fucks like yourself that don't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Wow, look at how much I triggered you. Again.

Too bad, Jihadi.

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

Use the search engine.

You don't.

You're with them.

Too bad, Jihadi.
Mac, the blowhard laughs nervously and then declares his piss poor excuse for "musings" has triggered someone........only a stupid fuck like yourself would buy into that load of bullshit. Your pithy little replies simply prove that you don't know anything and drives that very salient point home daily here. Let's face some home truths, your posts are lamer and sadder than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk. WTF, it's your cyber-dime but your posting abilities are utterly pathetic. Give me a wide berth....it's in your best interest and simply ignore me busting on your weak and worthless "musings".

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

Use the search engine.

You don't.

You're with them.

Too bad, Jihadi.
Mac, the blowhard laughs nervously and then declares his piss poor excuse for "musings" has triggered someone........only a stupid fuck like yourself would buy into that load of bullshit. Your pithy little replies simply prove that you don't know anything and drives that very salient point home daily here. Let's face some home truths, your posts are lamer and sadder than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk. WTF, it's your cyber-dime but your posting abilities are utterly pathetic. Give me a wide berth....it's in your best interest and simply ignore me busting on your weak and worthless "musings".
tl;dr

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

Use the search engine.

You don't.

You're with them.

Too bad, Jihadi.
tl;dr
Too many multi-syllable words would be my guess.....along with an extremely short attention span.

(snicker)

Honestly....does anyone thing this sick demented fool is popular enough to garner 81,000,000 votes?

January 14, 2021​
Traditionally, when one’s candidate loses the election for the presidency of the United States, feelings of anger and depression arise. It is in our nature to root for our team, our player and our candidate. It is quite natural to feel a sense of impending doom and uncertainty after a loss. After all, conservative voters generally vote based on which candidate they believe will support and implement policies that align with the Constitution, morals, and conservative values. Liberals on the other hand tend to select and vote for candidates based on emotionally driven needs and wants that are subject to change and often lead to disastrous policies with horrendous unintended consequences. This has been established in many studies.​

So why then would it be different this time? After all, we would expect Trump voters to lick their wounds, suck it up, roll up their sleeves, and return to work in a patriotic fashion as conservatives always do. In order to answer that question, we must first answer another question: Why did so many thousands of individuals choose to take time off from work, spend considerable resources, and inconvenience themselves in order to visit the nation’s capital Jan. 6 for what is usually an unremarkable process of certifying electoral votes?​
First, we must understand that conservative voters have endured not just the last four years of insults, berating, and unreasonable and childlike behavior out of the Democrat-led House and the Democrat senators as well as many Republicans that failed to support and often worked against President Trump. They suffered eight years of flagrant trampling of the Constitution, irresponsible and reckless leftist polices and regulations, scandals and abuse, insults and divisiveness from the Obama administration and liberals in the legacy media and social media.​
The 2016 election, while a victory for conservatives, was an expression of our frustration and anger at Democrats and liberals, many of whom labeled us as racists, bigots, xenophobes, and greedy capitalist pigs rather than debate policies with us in civilized manner. The Democrats committed numerous actions during their campaign that led even the most skeptical voter to conclude that Democrats had engaged in less than ethical behavior to win an election, from the meeting on the tarmac to the Democratic National Committee supplying the debate questions to Hillary, the abundance of undocumented aliens suspected of voting to the polling numbers being pushed by the media that were grossly incorrect. All these contributed to a base level of distrust from conservatives.​

Underneath the noticeable actions though, lies a far deeper and prolonged manipulation of the system. A violation of the fundamental principle that keeps our nation free and prosperous. It is the belief and faith in our vote being counted that keeps us a democratic republic that has been under siege by Democrats for years.​

View attachment 442807
None of these guys never ran this country. They are all ventriloquist's dolls. And all they have to do is say yes, yes yes, and no no no. And wait for their handlers to give them a script to read to us.
Biden was most likely a child abductor for the Global cabal, until they had promoted him to the senate.
These Globalist have been infiltrating their minions in high places for decades. Making laws that helps the Globalist to become more powerful.
But they have almost filled the whole earth with their little helpers so that the can take over it.
They've put products out onto the market that makes us all weak and sickly and disorient.
Like the Crack cocaine epidemic. That they've known that this substance will bring people down to submission. That they have circulated in areas where people have given up on life. Knowing that eventually it will make its way on up to the children of those who hasn't given up. But lowering a person's I.Q. prevents them from ever recovering from their addictions. And so that is why they are fluoridating the drinking waters.
Everything have been manufactured for them to take control over our lives.

hell-gif_06_delay-0.1s.gif

hell-gif_11_delay-0.1s.gif

This is exactly how despots in 3rd world nations are sworn in...behind walls and surrounded by troops....
Biden/Harris will never be legitimate. History will not be good to the democrats.

They are legit as can be when it comes to the LAW, only butt hurt Trump Humpers are whining about them being illegitmate. If you are so damned concerned, go to Mar La Go and get a job as Trump's butler.

January 14, 2021​

View attachment 442807

Biden's ego doesn't require a huge inauguration to prove anything.. especially during a pandemic that has killed 387,000 Americans.

If you need some pomp and pageantry, Trump is demanding a big military send off. Maybe he'll get one more superspreader event to prop up his pathetic inferiority complex.

January 14, 2021​

Meh, nobody cares what you accept or forgive.

That being said, the democrats having a public ceremony in the age of Covid is flat out stupid. It should not happen.

But they had 25,000 National Guard there? Do you consider them not human? I know Biden doesn't since he had them all sleeping in a parking garage with only one bathroom.

1611309337711.png

Forum List

Back