Joe Biden.....The First US President Who Will Have To Be Sworn In To Office In A Bunker?

Remember when they called Trump a "dictator" because he wanted to have a military parade? I do.

37958636-9142945-image-a-1_1610549710537.jpg

37958610-9142945-image-a-3_1610549809389.jpg

37958240-9142945-image-a-5_1610549840553.jpg

37960854-9142945-image-a-40_1610552697927.jpg

37959066-9142945-image-a-21_1610550129815.jpg

View attachment 442824
And you think this is the equivalent of a military parade?

The potential of terrorism has to be taken seriously.

And yes, 81 million good Americans are against the person who is inspiring and enabling this terrorism.

What a silly question.
We had domestic terror all summer long...did you forget?...

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

Oh, that's right. You're a Trumpster. You just lie as you go.

Wow....what a creative 'neener-neener'....
And you enable the liar.

Were the riots all summer led by liberals?....lets see how truthful you are jackass....
Well yes.

What does that have to do with the Trumpster terrorist attack on our government and electoral process?

It illustrates your hypocrisy, which was already very, very obvious.
I got tired of the circular nonsense and cancelled him.

You got to do what you got to do! I keep him around as a cat toy.

And yes, 81 million good Americans are against the person who is inspiring and enabling this terrorism.

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Were the riots all summer led by liberals?....lets see how truthful you are jackass....
Well yes.

What does that have to do with the Trumpster terrorist attack on our government and electoral process?

It illustrates your hypocrisy, which was already very, very obvious.
The fact that I'm against all forms of terrorism makes me a hypocrite?

I believe that you believe that, in your reality.

Point me to your posts condemning the orgy of terrorist violence your fellow Democrats engaged in throughout 2020 in dozens of cities...
Use the search engine.

I'm against all terrorism. I condemn all terrorism. Anywhere.

You don't.

You're with them.

I did. Couldn't find a single post of yours condemning the violence your fellow Democrats committed throughout the country during 2020. Point me to one...this should be easy for you.

The FBI is full of shit...there are no plans to attack the swearing in ceremony....the Biden admin knows there wouldn't be anyone there to watch...and they don't want the embarrassment....
The democrats are terrified--as they should be. When you disenfranchise 70MM citizens, they don't tend to take it well. And, yep, we've got a few arrows left in our quivers too.

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

You said you saw no Biden signs!...they were all over the place....you can be fully honest or you can play games with the truth like you are doing....you are going to hate the hell you supported....
But I didn't. So you're just making it up.

I'm against all forms of terrorism.

After January 6, you are not.

So, we're different.
It wasn't your vote that was stolen...it was mine...this is not going to end until Biden is gone....he is illegitimate...
You haven't seen a RESIST movement until you've seen ours....
And there ya go.

It's not my fault that you believe the big lie.

So now, you're just another one of the terrorists.
Its you that has swallowed the bull shit....we know what happened...if your side had nothing to hide they would have cooperated with recounts...honest legitimate recounts to show everyone how wrong we are....but they can't....and you and they fucking know it....
What?

The States had recounts in every close race, less than 1/2 a percent difference of which the States paid for, by law.

All other recounts must be paid for by the candidate requesting the recount.

Trump campaign paid for a few of them, but they PROVED there was no voter fraud and the hand 're- counts matched the machine counts, so trump team STOPPED requesting other recounts from the states because the ones they had done that matched the machine counts.... were getting in the way of trump' s big fat lie about fraud and the election being stolen, would all fall apart with further recounts and be exposed that there was no fraud.

Post #2 mentions screwed up females. We are studying a few of these. in Wisconsin. They tend to attract such significations as ‘feminazi’ and ’feminist lesbians.’ They have been pissed ever since Trump beat the Chappaqua Blue Racer, and have no intentions to change their modus.

Honestly....does anyone thing this sick demented fool is popular enough to garner 81,000,000 votes?

January 14, 2021​
Why the Right will Neither Forgive nor Forget
Traditionally, when one’s candidate loses the election for the presidency of the United States, feelings of anger and depression arise. It is in our nature to root for our team, our player and our candidate. It is quite natural to feel a sense of impending doom and uncertainty after a loss. After all, conservative voters generally vote based on which candidate they believe will support and implement policies that align with the Constitution, morals, and conservative values. Liberals on the other hand tend to select and vote for candidates based on emotionally driven needs and wants that are subject to change and often lead to disastrous policies with horrendous unintended consequences. This has been established in many studies.​

So why then would it be different this time? After all, we would expect Trump voters to lick their wounds, suck it up, roll up their sleeves, and return to work in a patriotic fashion as conservatives always do. In order to answer that question, we must first answer another question: Why did so many thousands of individuals choose to take time off from work, spend considerable resources, and inconvenience themselves in order to visit the nation’s capital Jan. 6 for what is usually an unremarkable process of certifying electoral votes?​
First, we must understand that conservative voters have endured not just the last four years of insults, berating, and unreasonable and childlike behavior out of the Democrat-led House and the Democrat senators as well as many Republicans that failed to support and often worked against President Trump. They suffered eight years of flagrant trampling of the Constitution, irresponsible and reckless leftist polices and regulations, scandals and abuse, insults and divisiveness from the Obama administration and liberals in the legacy media and social media.​
The 2016 election, while a victory for conservatives, was an expression of our frustration and anger at Democrats and liberals, many of whom labeled us as racists, bigots, xenophobes, and greedy capitalist pigs rather than debate policies with us in civilized manner. The Democrats committed numerous actions during their campaign that led even the most skeptical voter to conclude that Democrats had engaged in less than ethical behavior to win an election, from the meeting on the tarmac to the Democratic National Committee supplying the debate questions to Hillary, the abundance of undocumented aliens suspected of voting to the polling numbers being pushed by the media that were grossly incorrect. All these contributed to a base level of distrust from conservatives.​

Underneath the noticeable actions though, lies a far deeper and prolonged manipulation of the system. A violation of the fundamental principle that keeps our nation free and prosperous. It is the belief and faith in our vote being counted that keeps us a democratic republic that has been under siege by Democrats for years.​

View attachment 442807

81,200,000 votes or 7 million more than the insurrection orange.

Does that make you feel better?

Post #2 mentions screwed up females. We are studying a few of these. in Wisconsin. They tend to attract such significations as ‘feminazi’ and ’feminist lesbians.’ They have been pissed ever since Trump beat the Chappaqua Blue Racer, and have no intentions to change their modus.
What modus is that?

Wishing for death of a three time married blowhard with no offspring?

Honestly....does anyone thing this sick demented fool is popular enough to garner 81,000,000 votes?

January 14, 2021​
Traditionally, when one’s candidate loses the election for the presidency of the United States, feelings of anger and depression arise. It is in our nature to root for our team, our player and our candidate. It is quite natural to feel a sense of impending doom and uncertainty after a loss. After all, conservative voters generally vote based on which candidate they believe will support and implement policies that align with the Constitution, morals, and conservative values. Liberals on the other hand tend to select and vote for candidates based on emotionally driven needs and wants that are subject to change and often lead to disastrous policies with horrendous unintended consequences. This has been established in many studies.​

So why then would it be different this time? After all, we would expect Trump voters to lick their wounds, suck it up, roll up their sleeves, and return to work in a patriotic fashion as conservatives always do. In order to answer that question, we must first answer another question: Why did so many thousands of individuals choose to take time off from work, spend considerable resources, and inconvenience themselves in order to visit the nation’s capital Jan. 6 for what is usually an unremarkable process of certifying electoral votes?​
First, we must understand that conservative voters have endured not just the last four years of insults, berating, and unreasonable and childlike behavior out of the Democrat-led House and the Democrat senators as well as many Republicans that failed to support and often worked against President Trump. They suffered eight years of flagrant trampling of the Constitution, irresponsible and reckless leftist polices and regulations, scandals and abuse, insults and divisiveness from the Obama administration and liberals in the legacy media and social media.​
The 2016 election, while a victory for conservatives, was an expression of our frustration and anger at Democrats and liberals, many of whom labeled us as racists, bigots, xenophobes, and greedy capitalist pigs rather than debate policies with us in civilized manner. The Democrats committed numerous actions during their campaign that led even the most skeptical voter to conclude that Democrats had engaged in less than ethical behavior to win an election, from the meeting on the tarmac to the Democratic National Committee supplying the debate questions to Hillary, the abundance of undocumented aliens suspected of voting to the polling numbers being pushed by the media that were grossly incorrect. All these contributed to a base level of distrust from conservatives.​

Underneath the noticeable actions though, lies a far deeper and prolonged manipulation of the system. A violation of the fundamental principle that keeps our nation free and prosperous. It is the belief and faith in our vote being counted that keeps us a democratic republic that has been under siege by Democrats for years.​

View attachment 442807

81,200,000 votes or 7 million more than the insurrection orange.

Does that make you feel better?
Insurrection orange?
What are you...some fucking 12 year old?

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

You said you saw no Biden signs!...they were all over the place....you can be fully honest or you can play games with the truth like you are doing....you are going to hate the hell you supported....

So, we're different.
It wasn't your vote that was stolen...it was mine...this is not going to end until Biden is gone....he is illegitimate...
And there ya go.

Its you that has swallowed the bull shit....we know what happened...if your side had nothing to hide they would have cooperated with recounts...honest legitimate recounts to show everyone how wrong we are....but they can't....and you and they fucking know it....
What?

The States had recounts in every close race, less than 1/2 a percent difference of which the States paid for, by law.

Trump campaign paid for a few of them, but they PROVED there was no voter fraud and the hand 're- counts matched the machine counts, so trump team STOPPED requesting other recounts from the states because the ones they had done that matched the machine counts.... were getting in the way of trump' s big fat lie about fraud and the election being stolen, would all fall apart with further recounts and be exposed that there was no fraud.
Nope....that's not the case. In 62 court hearings not one of them allowed one bit of evidence to be presented or cross examined.

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

So, we're different.
And there ya go.

What?

Nope....that's not the case. In 62 court hearings not one of them allowed one bit of evidence to be presented or cross examined.

Yep not one evidentiary trial allowed...and we are talking about a national presidential election...and no justices thought it was worth a look?...they all wanted him out and they knew he was going to win....

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

So, we're different.
And there ya go.

What?

Kind of sounds like an Adam Schiff impeachment investigation.

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

So, we're different.
And there ya go.

What?

Yep not one evidentiary trial allowed...and we are talking about a national presidential election...and no justices thought it was worth a look?...they all wanted him out and they knew he was going to win....
The swamp is deep.

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

Says the biggest liar on this board. Amazing. Biden won. Why can’t we deal with that as adults?

What a silly question.

No, he cheered it on.
Quote me, please.

And you enable the liar.

Well yes.

Yes how dare people stand up to our corrupt congress. WHAT THE HELL are they thinking?

January 14, 2021​

View attachment 442807

Sleepy Joe has no alternative but to take the oath in a bunker. This strategery will allow him to broadcast a pre-taped inaugural speech which can be edited and redone to make it look almost live.

Allowing the fragile Fake President to speak publicly isn't something that can be done when the world is looking . Too risky, the chance of a fuck up- even with teleprompters- is close to 100%.

Forum List

Back