Joe Biden tells FBI to release files on 9/11 investigation – and possible Saudi links

Maybe, maybe not but 19 of their citizens were. Tell me, is Christianity any better than Islam in getting someone to God?

Maybe. Its so much easier for Saudis to get US visas than any other Arab country.

The towers were not brick and mortar buildings. The floors were cantilevered off the central core and the exterior was an aluminum skin. Aluminum burns. They swayed 5' in every direction.

I knew the buildings would fall. I kept praying that the rescue people would get out of the building.

Since the buildings were not knocked OVER where else would they fall except down. Gravity is predictable.
That is correct it made the perfect pancaking scenario. I never thought it was a good idea to build it like that I knew about that construction design a long time ago and never once during any visit to New York City went anywhere near those damn things specifically for that reason.
There's a reason they chose the trade towers instead of the empire State building... That damn thing could hold those two towers stacked on top of it and still not move.

It's a good move.... Let's see how the FBI tries to squiggle out from underneath this one
the 9/11 Commish report already laid a ton of the blame on the CIA and FBI, and how they could have prevented the attack and for years were largely inactive in stopping AQ

i’m pretty sure dems, including xiden voted for the war…and it was in response to an attack on the united states. The Taliban got us into Afghan
No, it was Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. We had bin Laden trapped in November 2001 but we LET HIM escape into the Tora Bora mountains and massive cave system that the CIA built decades earlier. This was documented in a book by a commander on the ground. It was so heavily redacted by the Pentagon, the released version is very tame. A blurb about the book:

Most crucially, Berntsen tells of cornering bin Laden in the Tora Bora mountains—and what happened when Berntsen begged Washington to block the al-Qaeda leader’s last avenue of escape.

What's to work through?
it has to get through committee, then voted i in both chambers then sent to the president

School House Rock does a great episode you can. find on line about how a bill becomes a law

No, it was Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. We had bin Laden trapped in November 2001 but we LET HIM escape into the Tora Bora mountains and massive cave system that the CIA built decades earlier. This was documented in a book by a commander on the ground. It was so heavily redacted by the Pentagon, the released version is very tame. A blurb about the book:

Most crucially, Berntsen tells of cornering bin Laden in the Tora Bora mountains—and what happened when Berntsen begged Washington to block the al-Qaeda leader’s last avenue of escape.
nope not one of those guys voted for the war

we had bin laden in the late 90/ too and Clinton let him go. He was a. sneaky devil

it has to get through committee, then voted i in both chambers then sent to the president

School House Rock does a great episode you can. find on line about how a bill becomes a law
What does? You're not being clear. Probably because you're talking out your ass again.

The President has ordered it all to be declassified and released. That's his right.

nope not one of those guys voted for the war

we had bin laden in the late 90/ too and Clinton let him go. He was a. sneaky devil
They prosecuted the war and the information that the Congress had to dcide this was given to them by Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld.

If you're going to be a troll or a fucking idiot, don't respond to me. Or you can go on my Ignore List. Your choice.

They prosecuted the war and the information that the Congress had to dcide this was given to them by Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld.

If you're going to be a troll or a fucking idiot, don't respond to me. Or you can go on my Ignore List. Your choice.
cool…and of course the two twin towers coming down was rather obvious

Maybe, maybe not but 19 of their citizens were. Tell me, is Christianity any better than Islam in getting someone to God?

I have no idea. I'm a Christian. Maybe they were Saudis. Its much easier for Saudis to get a US visa than any other Arab country because Saudi students have been studying in the US since 1950 and they are our oldest ally in the region.

In any case, OBL wanted revenge on the Saudis too.

What does? You're not being clear. Probably because you're talking out your ass again.

The President has ordered it all to be declassified and released. That's his right.
geez read what i wrote, that you responded to.

dems apparently think that was wrong
When a Democrat mysteriously says something is wrong my gut feeling tells me it's because it's affecting the overall flow of corrupt money finding its way into their bank accounts. So many things make sense when you think of them in that light that don't make sense otherwise.

Forum List

Back