Joe Biden: “So Many Black Americans Wake Up Knowing They Could Lose Their Life… in the Course of Just Living… Jogging, Shopping, Sleeping”

And the enablers jump out of the woodwork again. Meanwhile they say nothing about:
Don't you have anything better to do with your time than collect reams of this silly shit?

Every person has a right to believe what he chooses to believe. We all get only one life. YOU cannot demand that others live according to your dictates.

Racism has probably existed since the first time two different groups came into contact with one another. It's probably a built-in defense mechanism.

What is racism and what is personal preference? Do you really believe YOU have the right to force people to believe ONLY what YOU, in your almighty wisdom, want them to believe?

You need to buy yourself an island in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Then, you'll be able to avoid all other humans and their horrible habit of making their own decisions.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than collect reams of this silly shit?

Every person has a right to believe what he chooses to believe. We all get only one life. YOU cannot demand that others live according to your dictates.

Racism has probably existed since the first time two different groups came into contact with one another. It's probably a built-in defense mechanism.

What is racism and what is personal preference? Do you really believe YOU have the right to force people to believe ONLY what YOU, in your almighty wisdom, want them to believe?

You need to buy yourself an island in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Then, you'll be able to avoid all other humans and their horrible habit of making their own decisions.
^^^ The enabling to which I often refer.

I’m thinking more about this. This comment by Biden was really despicable a day after 19 innocent young children and 2 teachers - all Caucasians, apparently - were murdered in cold blood, and he’s back to the myth about blacks being targeted based in their skin color?!

It is obvious that his main concern is that these poor children - tragic beyond words - will get people off the “blacks are the victims” narrative - and so close to midterms.
Lisa how in the hell do you not know that those children are not "white". Do you not have a television or access to the news' video feeds?

If you weren't so hateful and worried about black people getting anything that you fear might favor us or might be to our advantage, then perhaps you would have some compassion and perhaps hurt a little for the victims and their families instead of thinking first of "how does this affect me?".

It doesn't but it should if you were a normal human being.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
President Biden is such a divisive President.

His remarks implied that people of ethnicity X lived in fear of being harmed by Caucasian "White supremacists."

That is, of course, a fib.

People of ethnicity X live very happy lives and feel safest WHEN they are around Caucasians. That is why they flock to venues where there are lots of Caucasians.

As other posters have already pointed out, people of ethnicity X DO fear being hurt -- by people of their own ethnicity!

President Biden should be ashamed of himself .
Bullshit.

This was a horrific slap in the face to 40 parents who has just had their (white) children murdered in cold blood: but, but, but….black people fear for their lives!

There are no words for how disgusting this is.
There are words and Biden said them. I do believe the president is capable of talking about 2 tragedies at the same time.

Lisa how in the hell do you not know that those children are not "white". Do you not have a television or access to the news' video feeds?

If you weren't so hateful and worried about black people getting anything that you fear might favor us or might be to our advantage, then perhaps you would have some compassion and perhaps hurt a little for the victims and their families instead of thinking first of "how does this affect me?".

It doesn't but it should if you were a normal human being.
Of course they’re white. Hispanic isn’t a race. These are Caucasian children.

The resr of your nasty diatribe, I skipped over.

Of course they’re white. Hispanic isn’t a race. These are Caucasian children.

The resr of your nasty diatribe, I skipped over.
No, they are not white. Incas, Aztecs, Mayans and other Indian tribes are not white.

Go Lisa!

Vine is a fool. She proves it with every post.
Thanks. And did you note how she bitched that I made it “all about me?” and didn’t show compassion? That’s what I WAS showing when I pointed out how hurtful Biden’s comments had to be to the parents of these poor, murdered children. They don’t even have their precious babies in the ground yet, and Biden is all about “blacks fear for their lives“ shit.

Maybe if Vine wasn’t so hateful and worried that OTHER people are in more distress and deserving of compassion than blacks, she wouldn’t jump off with her erroneous comments.

Thanks. And did you note how she bitched that I made it “all about me?” and didn’t show compassion? That’s what I WAS showing when I pointed out how hurtful Biden’s comments had to be to the parents of these poor, murdered children. They don’t even have their precious babies in the ground yet, and Biden is all about “blacks fear for their lives“ shit.

Maybe if Vine wasn’t so hateful and worried that OTHER people are in more distress and deserving of compassion than blacks, she wouldn’t jump off with her erroneous comments.
Whiners, like im1, Vine, and the BLM traitors have helped me do a 180 about blacks.

Their brainless riots, thievery, endless crimes and destruction, have proven, imo, that huge numbers of blacks will never assimilate into this, or any, advanced society.

They've had endless opportunities showered on them for many decades, yet they continue to wallow in self-pity and to blame everyone but themselves for their bad decisions and the bad outcomes that follow.

At this point I've come to believe it would be best to bring about some kind of separation. Then they can continue their endless whining, and the rest of us can move forward and work to build a better, peaceful, MERIT based society.

Whiners, like im1, Vine, and the BLM traitors have helped me do a 180 about blacks.

Their brainless riots, thievery, endless crimes and destruction, have proven, imo, that huge numbers of blacks will never assimilate into this, or any, advanced society.

They've had endless opportunities showered on them for many decades, yet they continue to wallow in self-pity and to blame everyone but themselves for their bad decisions and the bad outcomes that follow.

At this point I've come to believe it would be best to bring about some kind of separation. Then they can continue their endless whining, and the rest of us can move forward and work to build a better, peaceful, MERIT based society.
Well, I‘ll tell you. Angry blacks like Vine, IM2, Paul, and the BLM monsters - did you hear the one who threatened to ”burn the whole system down if whites don’t give blacks what they DEMAND” - are actually advancing racism by refusing to admit that blacks themselves are responsible for their own problems, and blaming everything on the whites. I have to remind myself that the vast majority of blacks are not hateful, anti-white bigots and that the nasty ones, as represented on this forum and in BLM, are a minority of blacks.

You didn't do any 180. You're a racist and have always been one. Whites don't have squat to say to ANYONE about riots and since BLM or blacks were not responsible for most of the riots, you and those like you wer ejust looking for excuses.

Nobody has had endless opportunities, that's a lie and furthermore even with facing racists like you and Lisa, I'm more educated and successful. You talk about blaming everyone else for bad decisions while living a life based on the worst decision, and that was your decision to be a racist. Decisions by racists are the root cause of the problem for every nonwhite group.

The sole focus you bigots have with your anti black hate whereby you claim every other race but blacks have done something shows your ignorance. Whites have 20 times the wealth of blacks, 17 times the wealth of Hispanics, Native Americans are the poorest people in the country. You overinflate Asian success to dismiss your racism, but H1B Visa natives from India earn more than whites while many Asian populations are 25-30-35 percent poverty.

This is what white racism has done. And you are going to face that. So turn a 360 for all I care because if your white booty is tired of hearing it, I am 1,000 times more tired of having to live with white racists..

Whites are not where they are based on merit. Your skin color has been your only merit. We are the ones trying to move this country to a merit based society. You chose to believe race baited crap, and that's another bad decision whites like you and Lisa don't take responsibility for making.

Well, I‘ll tell you. Angry blacks like Vine, IM2, Paul, and the BLM monsters - did you hear the one who threatened to ”burn the whole system down if whites don’t give blacks what they DEMAND” - are actually advancing racism by refusing to admit that blacks themselves are responsible for their own problems, and blaming everything on the whites. I have to remind myself that the vast majority of blacks are not hateful, anti-white bigots and that the nasty ones, as represented on this forum and in BLM, are a minority of blacks.
If we are angry we have right to be. WTF makes whites like you think we have to take your crap and smile. You overblow one comment but a bunch of whites staged an insurrection for no other reason then their imagination. Lose the ignorance. We are not responsible for racists like you working in college admission denying black kids educations. Blacks aren't the only ones making demands but your anti black hate has you ignoring things like Asian affirmative action.

You can't beat Newsvine in a debate. She destroys your nonsense every time. That's why you run in here whining about her hoping to get encouragement for others here who have the same racial animus as you.

Hey, Lisa,
My experience with blacks was probably the exact opposite of yours. I spent decades living in an area with loads of blacks. Went to schools with them, hung around with them, worked with them, fought with some, hired a few, caught a few stealing from clients (I made them put everything back under threat of arrest) -- and I've known, well, many black professionals and business owners.

But , in my experience, the vast majority of them are loud-mouthed thugs, thieves, cons, and liars, who can't be trusted for a second.

I read the articles, try to keep up with the statistics. I listen to the arguments. Even wrote a paper about slavery for one college course.

But, over the years I've known hundreds of black people, men, women, and families. And the experiences and interactions I've had have shown me, time and again, that those life experiences are more honest and reliable than any second hand source could ever be.

I know a lot of terrific blacks, too. People anyone would be happy to know. But, they make up a small minority of the entire group. I wish it were otherwise, but I have to believe my eyes and a lifetime of personal experiences.

That said, it's important that we try to understand things as they are seen through the eyes of others.

Race is probably the single most difficult issue this country has ever had to deal with. I doubt it will ever be resolved to everyone's satisfaction. But blacks seem to have Superglued themselves to their belief that they are the world's most persecuted and helpless victims, ever.

As long as that belief keeps paying off for them (in mountains of free shit being shoveled at them), they have NO incentive to grow out of their comfortable position as the world's foremost victims. Why work to earn one's way, when it's so much easier, and so much more lucrative, to continue sitting on their asses and whining as loudly as possible.

Sorry. I meant to write a quick response. That's hard to do with this topic. Now, watch the dumb fucks flood the thread with their silly-assed "wacist" accusations.

Hey, Lisa,
My experience with blacks was probably the exact opposite of yours. I spent decades living in an area with loads of blacks. Went to schools with them, hung around with them, worked with them, fought with some, hired a few, caught a few stealing from clients (I made them put everything back under threat of arrest) -- and I've known, well, many black professionals and business owners.

But , in my experience, the vast majority of them are loud-mouthed thugs, thieves, cons, and liars, who can't be trusted for a second.

I read the articles, try to keep up with the statistics. I listen to the arguments. Even wrote a paper about slavery for one college course.

But, over the years I've known hundreds of black people, men, women, and families. And the experiences and interactions I've had have shown me, time and again, that those life experiences are more honest and reliable than any second hand source could ever be.

I know a lot of terrific blacks, too. People anyone would be happy to know. But, they make up a small minority of the entire group. I wish it were otherwise, but I have to believe my eyes and a lifetime of personal experiences.

That said, it's important that we try to understand things as they are seen through the eyes of others.

Race is probably the single most difficult issue this country has ever had to deal with. I doubt it will ever be resolved to everyone's satisfaction. But blacks seem to have Superglued themselves to their belief that they are the world's most persecuted and helpless victims, ever.

As long as that belief keeps paying off for them (in mountains of free shit being shoveled at them), they have NO incentive to grow out of their comfortable position as the world's foremost victims. Why work to earn one's way, when it's so much easier, and so much more lucrative, to continue sitting on their asses and whining as loudly as possible.

Sorry. I meant to write a quick response. That's hard to do with this topic. Now, watch the dumb fucks flood the thread with their silly-assed "wacist" accusations.
Your posts show what you are. Same with Lisa.

Why is this in politics? Nobody is talking about Buffalo. It's the standard racist attacks about blacks.

If we are angry we have right to be. WTF makes whites like you think we have to take your crap and smile. You overblow one comment but a bunch of whites staged an insurrection for no other reason then their imagination. Lose the ignorance. We are not responsible for racists like you working in college admission denying black kids educations. Blacks aren't the only ones making demands but your anti black hate has you ignoring things like Asian affirmative action.

You can't beat Newsvine in a debate. She destroys your nonsense every time. That's why you run in here whining about her hoping to get encouragement for others here who have the same racial animus as you.
As a Black Man you know what an insurrection is and isn't. That wasn't. Joe Biden talks all of this but is a White Man who has spent 50 years in D.C. In his quest for white people to give up their seats in the race accusations, he has not given up his. He and his wife are living the life of royalty while purposely causing a growing poverty in our nation.

As a Black Man you know what an insurrection is and isn't. That wasn't. Joe Biden talks all of this but is a White Man who has spent 50 years in D.C. In his quest for white people to give up their seats in the race accusations, he has not given up his. He and his wife are living the life of royalty while purposely causing a growing poverty in our nation.
1-6 was an insurrection. Period. Full stop. Everything else you say here is stupid. Nobody is asking whites to give up anything. This zero sum mentality in some whites is the problem.

Forum List

Back