Joe Biden so far has not condemned flat earthers or the moon landing conspiracies

I've noticed almost no leftists condemn White Supremacy in any of of the threads on this board recently; sometimes they go weeks without doing so. that tells us they embrace it same as Candycorn does. The commie breeding sow haranguing Trump during his Town Hall meeting was obviously peeing herself over her frustrating inability to mau-mau Trump on This Week's Democrat Smear Points. I can't remember her name, just how juvenile and incompetent she was.

• Banned
Hmm

I guess ole Joe is a flat earther and a moon landing hoaxer?

Was he asked to condemn them?
Yes, yes he was. But he said we have to vote for him first to get his response.

Pretty outrageous I think.

IF what you're saying is true....two things.

It would be a first for you.
He should have condemned both.
Just giving y'all a does of how stupid you sound going on and on about all the groups that Trump has nothing do do with.

Hmm
Slo-Joe has also failed to condemn pedophiles or Russians. Obviously he's a pedo and a Russian asset.

Well, actually he is a Russian asset; they wouldn't have paid him $3.5 million and more we haven't found out about yet if he and his kid weren't assets to them. the Obamas and Clinton mobs never saw a bribe they wouldn't take.

Hmm

Just giving y'all a does of how stupid you sound going on and on about all the groups that Trump has nothing do do with.

Alinsky's Rule #4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

:auiqs.jpg:

Hmm

Angry, bitter, hate-filled lefties don't much like having their noses dipped in the crap they say & do.

Well done, Gramps.

The creation of this thread is a prime example of TDS, #TotalDevotionSyndrom...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Alinsky's Rule #4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

Yes. Alinsky's books were Gramsci For Dummies for the dope-addled pseudo-intellectuals infesting our universities and school systems these days.

Call it what you will — various other commentators have favored ‘volk-Marxism’ or ‘postmodern leftism’. I’ve called it suicidalism. It was designed to paralyze the West against one enemy, but it’s now being used against us by another. It is no accident that Osama bin Laden so often sounds like he’s reading from back issues of Z magazine, and no accident that both constantly echo the hoariest old cliches of Soviet propaganda in the 1930s and ’40s.

Another consequence of Stalin’s meme war is that today’s left-wing antiwar demonstrators wear kaffiyehs without any sense of how grotesque it is for ostensible Marxists to cuddle up to religious absolutists who want to restore the power relations of the 7th century CE. In Stalin’s hands, even Marxism itself was hollowed out to serve as a memetic weapon — it became increasingly nihilist, hatred-focused and destructive. The postmodern left is now defined not by what it’s for but by what it’s against: classical-liberal individualism, free markets, dead white males, America, and the idea of objective reality itself.

The first step to recovery is understanding the problem. Knowing that suicidalist memes were launched at us as war weapons by the espionage apparatus of the most evil despotism in human history is in itself liberating. Liberating, too, it is to realize that the Noam Chomskys and Michael Moores and Robert Fisks of the world (and their thousands of lesser imitators in faculty lounges everywhere) are not brave transgressive forward-thinkers but pathetic memebots running the program of a dead tyrant.

Brittingham and other have worried that postmodern leftism may yet win. If so, the victory would be short-lived. One of the clearest lessons of recent times (exemplified not just by kaffiyeh-wearing western leftists but by Hamas’s recent clobbering of al-Fatah in the first Palestinian elections) is that po-mo leftism is weaker than liberal individualism in one important respect; it has only the weakest defenses against absolutist fervor. Brittingham tellingly notes po-mo philosopher Richard Rorty’s realization that when the babble of conflicting tribal narratives collapses in exhaustion, the only thing left is the will to power.

Again, this is by design. Lenin and Stalin wanted classical-liberal individualism replaced with something less able to resist totalitarianism, not more. Volk-Marxist fantasy and postmodern nihilism served their purposes; the emergence of an adhesive counter-ideology would not have. Thus, the Chomskys and Moores and Fisks are running a program carefully designed to dead-end at nothing.

Religions are good at filling that kind of nothing. Accordingly, if transnational progressivism actually succeeds in smothering liberal individualism, its reward will be to be put to the sword by some flavor of jihadi. Whether the eventual winners are Muslims or Mormons, the future is not going to look like the fuzzy multicultural ecotopia of modern left fantasy. The death of that dream is being written in European banlieus by angry Muslim youths under the light of burning cars.

Hmm

Wow...you both lied and failed. Usually a thread has to be 3 pages for you to fuck up so badly. Congrats on embarrassing yourself so early in this one.

Your blob was asked to denounce a hate group.
He didn't.

Biden wasn't asked to denounce what was it the flat earthers?
And he didn't.

I imagine you could squint your liquored up eyes and see the difference but you won't admit it.

Hmm

Wow...you both lied and failed. Usually a thread has to be 3 pages for you to fuck up so badly. Congrats on embarrassing yourself so early in this one.

He didn't.

And he didn't.

I imagine you could squint your liquored up eyes and see the difference but you won't admit it.

Ah, so you're fine with Biden embracing White Supremacy, Flat Earthers, pedophiles, and moon landing hoaxes. We've pretty much gathered that. He denounced none of that, and you repeatedly fail to do so yourself.

Hmm

He didn't.

And he didn't.

Ah, so you're fine with Biden embracing White Supremacy, Flat Earthers, pedophiles, and moon landing hoaxes. We've pretty much gathered that. He denounced none of that, and you repeatedly fail to do so yourself.

I see no proof he was asked to denouce them. Now if he was asked and did not...you may have something.
Was he asked to denounce them?

Hmm

He didn't.

And he didn't.

I see no proof he was asked to denouce them. Now if he was asked and did not...you may have something.

So you need to dodge the facts; why didn't Joe denounce White Supremacy? Kamala Harris said nothing denouncing it yesterday either. According to you, that is the same as embracing it. Why do you have to be asked before you denounce it and all the others?

Hmm

He didn't.

And he didn't.

So you need to dodge the facts; why didn't Joe denounce White Supremacy? Kamala Harris said nothing denouncing it yesterday either. According to you, that is the same as embracing it. Why do you have to be asked before you denounce it and all the others?
So they were not asked? Thanks for confirming it.

Trump must love Hitler...after all, he didn't say he hated him.

Why does your blob love Hitler?

Forum List

Back