Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America

Stop exaggerating and spreading right-wing propaganda to justify attacks on our nation. What you are doing is an attempt to belittle our military service members, veterans, and cops who serve with honor and dignity.
They're just spitting out rhetoric, pretending to be outraged and offended. It gives them something to do with their beloved King in exile.

Ignored by Media:
Dirtbag Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America
Ignored by Media: Dirtbag Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America (thegatewaypundit.com)
20 Feb 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

This did not make any headlines by the leftist media.
Among his many gaffes, Joe Biden on Tuesday blamed US veterans and former police officers for fueling white supremacy in the United States.
Again, the media hid this from the American public like they always do.
The left hates the military, hates the police but will steal their votes if they get a chance.

The Police Tribune reported:
President Biden took aim at the very same Americans who dedicated their lives to keeping the country safe.
“And you see what’s happening — and the studies that are beginning to be done, maybe at your university as well — about the impact of former military, former police officers, on the growth of white supremacy in some of these groups,” the President said.​
“You may remember in one of my debates with the former president, I asked him to condemn the Proud Boys. He wouldn’t do it. He said, ‘Stand by. Stand ready.’ Or whatever the phrasing exactly was,” he recalled“​
It is a bane on our existence. It has always been. As Lincoln said, ‘We have to appeal to our better angels,’” President Biden said.​

Comment:
It's blatantly clear that the 2020 Presidential was stolen from the PEOPLE of these United States of America by the Progressive Marxist /DSA Democrat Left.
His complicit CIA and FBI have now claimed that it's "White Supremacists" that caused the riots, looting, arson and violence that began in March 2020 by Antifa and BLM. Any half wit including the leeming Democrats know that's a lie.
This Air Force Veteran proudly served when Democrats were still AMERICANS! Today Democrats are treasonous Marxist scum.

Easy to see Biden is using Marxist tactics, to divide.

White supremacists have long encouraged their members to join the military in order to learn military weapons and tactics. The police are lousy with racist scumbags. What's the controversy?

And I bet you will be the first one calling the Police when a crime happens to you. I was in the military for 6 years and did contracting afterwards, and I can say for sure that I never met a white supremacists in the military. In fact we worked with people of all races in the military and had a team together.

White supremacists have long encouraged their members to join the military in order to learn military weapons and tactics. The police are lousy with racist scumbags. What's the controversy?

And I bet you will be the first one calling the Police when a crime happens to you.
You see something wrong with holding the police responsible for their actions?

I was in the military for 6 years and did contracting afterwards, and I can say for sure that I never met a white supremacists in the military.
Sure. All those flags of the Army of Northern Virginia meant nothing at all.

I am in no way a white supremacist. I believe skin color is irrelevant and everybody should have a fair and equal chance to succeed.
Yet skin colour determined what school one went to, whether one was elligible for the GI Bill, whether one could get a mortgage to buy a house in the suburbs and begin to create wealth. Should the legacy of that treatment be ameliorated to allow a fair and equal chance?

In my opinion we work to make things equal and go from there.

What pisses me off the most is the failure of our public school system. In order to have any chance of equality both the rich kids and the poor kids need a good education.

1613994785139.jpeg

In my opinion we work to make things equal and go from there.
So, make up the wealth, education and health care they've historically missed out on?

How do you go about making up for the poor education and healthcare they received? The fact they didn’t get a good education and may have health issues will affect their wealth.

I’m for improving education and healthcare for future generations. That will mean we need to get rid of teacher unions to start. They are a pimple on the ass of progress. The only reason they have so much power is they donate large amounts of cash to the Democratic Party.

Ignored by Media:
Dirtbag Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America
Ignored by Media: Dirtbag Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America (thegatewaypundit.com)

Among his many gaffes, Joe Biden on Tuesday blamed US veterans and former police officers for fueling white supremacy in the United States.
The left hates the military, hates the police but will steal their votes if they get a chance.

President Biden took aim at the very same Americans who dedicated their lives to keeping the country safe.
“And you see what’s happening — and the studies that are beginning to be done, maybe at your university as well — about the impact of former military, former police officers, on the growth of white supremacy in some of these groups,” the President said.​
“You may remember in one of my debates with the former president, I asked him to condemn the Proud Boys. He wouldn’t do it. He said, ‘Stand by. Stand ready.’ Or whatever the phrasing exactly was,” he recalled“​
It is a bane on our existence. It has always been. As Lincoln said, ‘We have to appeal to our better angels,’” President Biden said.​

Comment:
It's blatantly clear that the 2020 Presidential was stolen from the PEOPLE of these United States of America by the Progressive Marxist /DSA Democrat Left.
His complicit CIA and FBI have now claimed that it's "White Supremacists" that caused the riots, looting, arson and violence that began in March 2020 by Antifa and BLM. Any half wit including the leeming Democrats know that's a lie.
This Air Force Veteran proudly served when Democrats were still AMERICANS! Today Democrats are treasonous Marxist scum.
Yep, all 8 of them. Huge threat. :cuckoo:

The Proud Boys are led by a 'brown' guy......Henry Tarrio Jr.
1614022932404.png

Many in law enforcement are black. We also have or had affirmative action which mandates a certain number of 'blacks' be in law enforcement and government. Joe is doing political back peddling......Some of his former statements are racist to the core...Examples:

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

The old prick is racist and has been all his life. His idea of 'black' is a made up meme in his own mind. Now he can't seem to tell fantasy from reality.

Ignored by Media:

Comment:

But the White Supremacist Joe Biden is not a veteran or a retired policeman.
bidenposracistgytgfhhffh.jpg

Stop exaggerating and spreading right-wing propaganda to justify attacks on our nation. What you are doing is an attempt to belittle our military service members, veterans, and cops who serve with honor and dignity.
They're just spitting out rhetoric, pretending to be outraged and offended. It gives them something to do with their beloved King in exile.

White Supremacy is a fringe ideology of no importance. Biden is ginning up a witch hunt to use against his enemies.

THis is an abuse of power and an abuse of innocent people. That you defend it, is you being a bad person.

Ignored by Media:

Comment:

You are the treasonous Marxist scum. The fact is that several veterans have been arrested for the terrorist attack on Jan 6. The military chiefs admit they have white supremacists in their ranks.

Forum List

Back