Joe Biden says Social Security and Medicare need to be on the table to solve deficits.

If it were up to me I would say anyone 40 and older and can opt to stay in the SS program, all others are shifted into a mandatory private program like the counties in TX set up.

SS will go bankrupt at some point. That's a given.. Then you will have people who paid in for 50 years who get nothing. Is that what you want?

If you do that, who will fund the current SS benefits?

The Mitch McConnell hypocrisy. Where SC judges aren't confirmed in an election year.

Except when they're confirmed in an election year.
I don't think "packing the court" means what you think it means, Dumbass.

Oh, and what Mitch did has been done before, Simp.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...congress-agenda-republican-house/10930829002/

A divided Congress will keep the government functioning, said Scott Jennings, a GOP strategist who worked as an aide to Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and in the White House for President George W. Bush.

“Do I think they're going to do anything much beyond that? No,” Jennings said.

I don't think "packing the court" means what you think it means, Dumbass.

Oh, and what Mitch did has been done before, Simp.
Again, yo're wrong.

McConnell left the court unable to break a 4-4 tie for over a year. The longest supreme court vacancy since the civil war.

There are not enough people contributing to SS as it is, dumbass! You want to reduce that even further?
For over three decades, however, Social Security collected more in payroll taxes and other income than it paid in benefits and other expenses, and the Treasury invested the surplus in interest-bearing Treasury securities, ultimately reaching a total of $2.9 trillion in trust fund reserves.

You are too stupid to use sarcasm because it is too f-ing believable.
SS will, of course. Dimwingers try to tell me it isn't a Ponzi scheme so why would it need younger contributors? There is this YUUUUUGE "SS Trust Fund", right?

Not sarcastic?

One of us too stupid, and it isn't me, Simp.

SS will, of course. Dimwingers try to tell me it isn't a Ponzi scheme so why would it need younger contributors? There is this YUUUUUGE "SS Trust Fund", right?

Not sarcastic?

One of us too stupid, and it isn't me, Simp.
Listen fucktard, you are dumber than an f-ing post because you can't keep your argument straight and you are completely incapable of using sarcasm. The only simpleton in this conversation is you.

Listen fucktard, you are dumber than an f-ing post because you can't keep your argument straight and you are completely incapable of using sarcasm. The only simpleton in this conversation is you.
Thanks for once again confirming you are too stupid to identify obvious sarcasm, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back