Joe Biden says as President he would mandate masks on highways.

Joe Biden says as President he would mandate masks on highways, proving once again that he is a bigger idiot than we even gave in credit for

No thanks to Joe's gulag following the "science" that is no science. Now they will have cameras and police to pull you over And fine you for not wearing your mask as you drive? Doesn't anyone understand that once they get away with this crap there will be no turning back? Even after Covid is gone, they will try to find a reason for saying it isn't safe for going back to living normal.

So you have to wear a mask when you are alone in your car then?

That's because if you open the window of your car, you can infect the car behind you or a car next to you. That's insane.

1603553102160.png

That's because if you open the window of your car, you can infect the car behind you or a car next to you. That's insane.
Yes. Insane is what I'd call your statement. It is absolutely unsupported by science.
And what if your windows stay up? Can the covid virus penetrate glass and enter someone else's
auto while going down the highway?

Yes. Insane is what I'd call your statement. It is absolutely unsupported by science.
And what if your windows stay up? Can the covid virus penetrate glass and enter someone else's
auto while going down the highway?

I am afraid science went out the window with this one.

He's obviously talking about planes, trains, buses, etc, not your personal vehicle, but he worded it stupidly.

Joe Biden says as President he would mandate masks on highways, proving once again that he is a bigger idiot than we even gave in credit for

Is that all you got? We both know what Federal Buildings are. But let's look at the other part.

What is the definition of Interstate Transportation. It's a Commerce term. It means that any business that is involved in transporting goods or people across state lines is an Interstate Transportation. It does not include private vehicles.

What are some of the Interstate Transportations that would be included?

1. Commercial Airlines.
2. Trucking Companies while in possession of the Cargo
3. Commercial Bus Lines.
4. There may be a few more but NONE of them are Private Conveyances. If you have to have a DOT on the side of your vehicle, it applies to you.

What the hell is wrong with you people. You think you have another gotcha on this one? The Gotcha is you looking so friggin dumb. I suggest you start practicing in front of your mirror on your fake humility, clean up your profane vocabulary, learn to beg and hope that someday us Republicans may let you back into the party.

Forum List

Back