Joe Biden said manufacturing jobs were not a thing of the past

You just can't make this shit up....again when the dems talk about shifting positions, they are really talking about themselves......
obama said those jobs were never coming back while VP Biden believes those jobs are not a thing of the past. Why wasn't joe helping his president keep those jobs here?

Biden laid out his plan for the last 47 years. It failed.

Now the DemoRats say they can fix what they broke? Or what they claimed was fine while they were in charge? So if we put them in charge, it will be the same 47 years, everything is okay, we just need to raise taxes and the cost of gas to $5 a gallon.

Talk radio never told these people that we had an extended manufacturing recession before the virus hit.

Oh well.
dodge boy obama said those jobs weren't coming back Biden says he never believed those jobs are a thing of the past where was biden when obama said that? why didn't he correct him?
FYI there was no recession when the democrats shut down their states economy.

Biden laid out his plan for the last 47 years. It failed.

Now the DemoRats say they can fix what they broke? Or what they claimed was fine while they were in charge? So if we put them in charge, it will be the same 47 years, everything is okay, we just need to raise taxes and the cost of gas to $5 a gallon.
oh yes that's one of the first things biden will do raise taxes

Talk radio never told these people that we had an extended manufacturing recession before the virus hit.

Oh well.
dodge boy obama said those jobs weren't coming back Biden says he never believed those jobs are a thing of the past where was biden when obama said that? why didn't he correct him?
... which has zero to do with my post, as usual.
and your post has zero to do with the thread
Yes, a post about manufacturing in a thread about manufacturing is just crazy.

My goodness, you people just can't be honest.
recession is what you said that's a lie and again it's off topic
If you want to discussion the difference between biden and obama and why didn't joe correct obama go for it that is the topic

Oh well.

If you want to discussion the difference between biden and obama and why didn't joe correct obama go for it that is the topic
It was an EXTENDED recession. You're on the "internet". You could look it up, but you won't.

You just proved my point for me. You didn't even know.
and that has nothing to do with the topic
But if you want to go there ok what does biden have now that he didn't have 5 years ago? Why didn't he make sure obama used his plan to keep jobs here in America and bring them back?

Oh well.
and your post has zero to do with the thread guess the words DODGE BOY didn't give you a clue

Yea when Mac posts his bullshit ass off topic replies he expects people to follow suit and then if you don't he says your reply "has nothing to do with his."

Like the fucking world revolves around his fucking dumb ass.
Are you also denying that we were in an extended manufacturing recession?

Yes or no?
not the topic

But if you want to go there ok what does biden have now that he didn't have 5 years ago? Why didn't he make sure obama used his plan to keep jobs here in America and bring them back?

Oh well.

It was an EXTENDED recession. You're on the "internet". You could look it up, but you won't.

You just proved my point for me. You didn't even know.
and that has nothing to do with the topic

Maybe Joe Hiden has developed a magic wand in his basement during all his hiding time.

With the craft taught by his grand wizard friend Robery Byrd, he will come out the basement with the newly forged wand and be ready to save America.

You just can't make this shit up....again when the dems talk about shifting positions, they are really talking about themselves......
obama said those jobs were never coming back while VP Biden believes those jobs are not a thing of the past. Why wasn't joe helping his president keep those jobs here?
Because the establishment hates America and the new normal was them saying they didn't want to improve our country...

best description of this is this video:

Because the establishment hates America and the new normal was them saying they didn't want to improve our country...

leftists do hate America

leftists do hate America

Yep, they do

leftists do hate America

Yep, they do

it's a shame that leftists don't want to learn about what they support.

Forum List

Back