Joe Biden reads from the book of Palms

The entire planet is pointing and laughing at that stuttering fuck.
And by extension at u
I have heard preachers on the radio use same language.

Trump never went to church prior to running for President.

True story.
Maybe......
I have heard preachers on the radio use same language.

Trump never went to church prior to running for President.

True story.

But he did go while in the office, if you remember:

"Suffer the peaceful protesters to come unto me,
For I have pepper spray and rubber bullets.
And we shall dash their heads against the rocks,
Yea that we might hold the holey babble upside down
in front of a house of prayer cum den of thieves
For mine is the power and the gory
Term without end, Amen" (Dickheads 6:1)
The usual dishonest lib......

Uh... "dishonest"??

I actually have to tell you that I made that up?

So you literally went scanning through the Holey Babble to see if that was a real quote?

Did you actually look through the TOC to see if there was a book called "Dickheads"?

SMGDH
No dumbass, the whole characterization.....I know fiction when I see it

Care to essplain to the class how fiction can be "dishonest"?

Or do you just not know what the term means?

biden thanksgiving.jpeg

VIDEO: Biden Botches Old Testament Book of Psalms. Calls It "The Palmist" | Todd Starnes

Former Vice President Joe Biden completely botched a reference to the Old Testament book of Psalms during his first Thanksgiving message to the nation.

“We can with the help of God heal and if we do and I’m sure we can, we can proclaim the palmist – the palmist who wrote these following words, “The Lord is my strength and shield and with my song I give thanks to him.”

It’s psalmist, Joe. The “p” is silent.

How does a “devout Catholic” like Biden botch a well-known book of the Bible?
He should have quoted from Two Corinthians. Perhaps at Yosemite Park.

d31.png
It must be exhausting cleaning up after Trump.

VIDEO: Biden Botches Old Testament Book of Psalms. Calls It "The Palmist" | Todd Starnes

Former Vice President Joe Biden completely botched a reference to the Old Testament book of Psalms during his first Thanksgiving message to the nation.

“We can with the help of God heal and if we do and I’m sure we can, we can proclaim the palmist – the palmist who wrote these following words, “The Lord is my strength and shield and with my song I give thanks to him.”

Fuck Joe Biden and his bullshit healing.

If he is ever crowned president, he'll hate it for four years.

We will make his life hell.

d31.png

Yes, the DOW breaking 30,000 is a real mess.

Why don't you fuck yourself with a drumstick.

d31.png

Don't spend much time in a house of worship, ya heathen? I've heard pastors use the term "Two Corinthians" too., No biggie unless you're a leftard chimp who throws feces every time Trump says something.

The one thing I'll sure miss is the way you anal-retentive fetal alcohol syndrome babies always seemed to get worked up and shit their drawers over nothing.

"Palms for 600, Alex"

This what Joe Biden places over the breasts of 11 year old girls.

VastLateCondor-size_restricted.gif

Thank you. I'll take Palms for 800..........

"Palms for 600, Alex"

This what Joe Biden places over the breasts of 11 year old girls. You can see that when you go full-screen.

VastLateCondor-size_restricted.gif

Thank you. I'll take Palms for 800..........

He was merely inappropriately touching her, he was pinching that child's nipple.

d31.png

Is the Dow Jones Industrial Average conducting food banks? Is the Dow Jones Industrial Average going to support small business? The very businesses Conservatives told us were the backbone of our job creation?

And the thread is about criticizing President-Elect Biden's pronunciation of Psalms. I drew a comparison to Trump's citation of "Two Corinthians" and 'Yosemite'.

But the slightest acknowledgment of hypocrisy and Trump's fallibility is just too much for you to take. Poor little snowflake.

d31.png

Is the Dow Jones Industrial Average conducting food banks? Is the Dow Jones Industrial Average going to support small business? The very businesses Conservatives told us were the backbone of our job creation?

And the thread is about criticizing President-Elect Biden's pronunciation of Psalms. I drew a comparison to Trump's citation of "Two Corinthians" and 'Yosemite'.

But the slightest acknowledgment of hypocrisy and Trump's fallibility is just too much for you to take. Poor little snowflake.

You want to invent some more shit to argue agains.....Biden leg humper.

d31.png

I could care less about Biden's mistakes.

Fuck him.

d31.png

You want to invent some more shit to argue agains.....Biden leg humper.
Well put. I can't argue that.

a laugh a minute.....here, he can't pronounce 'psalmist.'

Understandable....Joe is one of those Kermit Gosnell Catholics.

Like Orange Jesus quoting "2 Corinthians"

If there is any group who hasn't revealed themselves over the last four year to be more hypocritical than Evangelicals supporting Donald Trump - who for decades said character matters - I don't know who that is.
All joking aside, it speaks volumes that SCOTUS has a majority of Catholics and now a Catholic President yet abortion, which is viewed as murder by the Catholic church, is still the law of the land. At least Trump seems to have more sense.

Being Catholic means nothing.

a laugh a minute.....here, he can't pronounce 'psalmist.'

Understandable....Joe is one of those Kermit Gosnell Catholics.

At least he did not reference the book of Job to try and address unemployment.

Did President-elect Biden end his Thanksgiving speech with "Happy Thanksgiving"?

I swear that I heard "Happy Easter."

Maybe this 83-year-old needs a hearing aid.

God help us all!

We have a retard for President. Yea, I know, he has dementia as well but he's been doing stupid stuff like this for far too long now.

Biden is NOT President.

And he will never be.

Please stop watching fake news.
Listen, I'm not going to make the assertion here that corruption is not to the point in US politics as to negate a fair vote, because nothing surprises me anymore after what I have seen in terms of political corruption.

However, to believe that there is still enough fairness in the same political system to properly address it seems absurd to me.

I don't want him any more than you and neither does America but it appears we are stuck with the Palmist.

Last edited:
I pray to Saint Jimmy Buffet, Patron Saint of margaritas and beach chairs with stunning regularity....

God help us all!

We have a retard for President. Yea, I know, he has dementia as well but he's been doing stupid stuff like this for far too long now.

Biden is NOT President.

And he will never be.

Listen, I'm not going to make the assertion here that corruption is not to the point in US politics as to negate a fair vote, because nothing surprises me anymore after what I have seen in terms of political corruption.

However, to believe that there is still enough fairness in the same political system to properly address it seems absurd to me.

I don't want him any more than you and neither does America but it appears we are stuck with the Palmist.

I totally disagree with that statement.

The demonRats can not steal and election and get away with it.

And they won't.

Last edited:
God help us all!

Biden is NOT President.

And he will never be.

I totally disagree with that statement.

The demonRats can not steal and election and get away with it.

And they won't.
I hope you are right

Forum List

Back