Joe Biden reads from the book of Palms

I have heard preachers on the radio use same language.

Trump never went to church prior to running for President.

True story.

But he did go while in the office, if you remember:

"Suffer the peaceful protesters to come unto me,
For I have pepper spray and rubber bullets.
And we shall dash their heads against the rocks,
Yea that we might hold the holey babble upside down
in front of a house of prayer cum den of thieves
For mine is the power and the gory
Term without end, Amen" (Dickheads 6:1)

I don't know what book that idiot Joke Bidet is reading from....

but he has the wrong dates .....as usual.:cuckoo:

1606441838672.png

Like Orange Jesus quoting "2 Corinthians"

If there is any group who hasn't revealed themselves over the last four year to be more hypocritical than Evangelicals supporting Donald Trump - who for decades said character matters - I don't know who that is.

does that excuse Joes 'palmist'?

Well well well, look who's suddenly pulling people over for Tu Quoque. You owe me a new Irony meter.

Does this area look like a structured debate zone?

Do you get points with the proctor for bring shit like that up?

(are you still in the 8th grade?)

Uhhh...... so you actually think there are planets where fallacies don't apply to you, is that it?

Sad.

The entire planet is pointing and laughing at that stuttering fuck.
And by extension at u

True story.
Maybe......

True story.

The usual dishonest lib......

If there is any group who hasn't revealed themselves over the last four year to be more hypocritical than Evangelicals supporting Donald Trump - who for decades said character matters - I don't know who that is.

Well well well, look who's suddenly pulling people over for Tu Quoque. You owe me a new Irony meter.

Uhhh...... so you actually think there are planets where fallacies don't apply to you, is that it?

Sad.

seriously?

tell the proctor.

maybe he'll give me a demerit.

And by extension at u

True story.
Maybe......

True story.

Uh... "dishonest"??

I actually have to tell you that I made that up?

So you literally went scanning through the Holey Babble to see if that was a real quote?

Did you actually look through the TOC to see if there was a book called "Dickheads"?

SMGDH

Sad.

seriously?

tell the proctor.

You already got your demerit, now eat it and hush up.

VIDEO: Biden Botches Old Testament Book of Psalms. Calls It "The Palmist" | Todd Starnes

Former Vice President Joe Biden completely botched a reference to the Old Testament book of Psalms during his first Thanksgiving message to the nation.

“We can with the help of God heal and if we do and I’m sure we can, we can proclaim the palmist – the palmist who wrote these following words, “The Lord is my strength and shield and with my song I give thanks to him.”

It’s psalmist, Joe. The “p” is silent.

How does a “devout Catholic” like Biden botch a well-known book of the Bible?

Mr. Biden is not only a "devout Catholic", he is an alumni of a Catholic prep school like myself and Lebron. He had to have just forgotten it, the problem isn't knowledge but memory defects.

Sleepy Joe has had multiple brain surgeries and is fading fast. He isn't stupid.

Sad.

seriously?

tell the proctor.

You already got your demerit, now eat it and hush up.

a 'demerit' from you is a gold star for normal people.

Joe Biden is as illegitimate in 2020 as Hitler was in 1933, only he's 10 times more idiotic an twice as delusional.

What I want to know is what the DemNazi swastika is going to look like if they get Senile Pedophile in to office via the biggest election fraud in World History.

Joe Biden is as illegitimate in 2020 as Hitler was in 1933, only he's 10 times more idiotic an twice as delusional.

What I want to know is what the DemNazi swastika is going to look like if they get Senile Pedophile in to office via the biggest election fraud in World History.

They won't be sporting any swastikas or other symbols. Just the white flag of surrender waved to the CHICOMS.

whiteflag.jpg

And by extension at u

True story.
Maybe......

True story.

Uh... "dishonest"??

I actually have to tell you that I made that up?

So you literally went scanning through the Holey Babble to see if that was a real quote?

Did you actually look through the TOC to see if there was a book called "Dickheads"?

SMGDH
No dumbass, the whole characterization.....I know fiction when I see it

God help us all!

We have a retard for President. Yea, I know, he has dementia as well but he's been doing stupid stuff like this for far too long now.
VIDEO: Biden Botches Old Testament Book of Psalms. Calls It "The Palmist" | Todd Starnes

Former Vice President Joe Biden completely botched a reference to the Old Testament book of Psalms during his first Thanksgiving message to the nation.

“We can with the help of God heal and if we do and I’m sure we can, we can proclaim the palmist – the palmist who wrote these following words, “The Lord is my strength and shield and with my song I give thanks to him.”

Biden is as devoted as a Catholic, as any Christian hypocrite/RWNJ devoted to the impeached president trump. Which is about all anyone can expect from the devoutly religious folks here in the U.S.

God help us all!

We have a retard for President. Yea, I know, he has dementia as well but he's been doing stupid stuff like this for far too long now.

Biden is as devoted as a Catholic, as any Christian hypocrite/RWNJ devoted to the impeached president trump. Which is about all anyone can expect from the devoutly religious folks here in the U.S.

Get thee hence, foul demon. Before I cast you into a herd of swine and they run off a cliff.

He should have quoted from Two Corinthians. Perhaps at Yosemite Park.

He should have quoted from Two Corinthians. Perhaps at Yosemite Park.

d31.png

Forum List

Back