Joe Biden reads from the book of Palms

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
VIDEO: Biden Botches Old Testament Book of Psalms. Calls It "The Palmist" | Todd Starnes

Former Vice President Joe Biden completely botched a reference to the Old Testament book of Psalms during his first Thanksgiving message to the nation.

“We can with the help of God heal and if we do and I’m sure we can, we can proclaim the palmist – the palmist who wrote these following words, “The Lord is my strength and shield and with my song I give thanks to him.”

It’s psalmist, Joe. The “p” is silent.

How does a “devout Catholic” like Biden botch a well-known book of the Bible?

Like Orange Jesus quoting "2 Corinthians"

If there is any group who hasn't revealed themselves over the last four year to be more hypocritical than Evangelicals supporting Donald Trump - who for decades said character matters - I don't know who that is.

VIDEO: Biden Botches Old Testament Book of Psalms. Calls It "The Palmist" | Todd Starnes

Former Vice President Joe Biden completely botched a reference to the Old Testament book of Psalms during his first Thanksgiving message to the nation.

“We can with the help of God heal and if we do and I’m sure we can, we can proclaim the palmist – the palmist who wrote these following words, “The Lord is my strength and shield and with my song I give thanks to him.”

They aren't allowed to read the bible. He was parroted to

I still know Catholics who pronounce the name Xavier as "eggs-a-vyer".
Or maybe those are the non-Catholics who didn't hear the name from age 5.

The entire planet is pointing and laughing at that stuttering fuck.

Nothing self-identifies a sociopath quicker than mocking a disability.

Show 'em what we mean, Rumples.

tenor.gif

God help us all!

We have a retard for President. Yea, I know, he has dementia as well but he's been doing stupid stuff like this for far too long now.
You are correct. We do have a retard President, who has dementia and has been doing stupid stuff for far too long, but he will be gone in less than 2 months.

If there is any group who hasn't revealed themselves over the last four year to be more hypocritical than Evangelicals supporting Donald Trump - who for decades said character matters - I don't know who that is.
I have heard preachers on the radio use same language.

God help us all!

We have a retard for President. Yea, I know, he has dementia as well but he's been doing stupid stuff like this for far too long now.

Be patient. 54 days and his expiration date comes up.

does that excuse Joes 'palmist'?

God help us all!

You are correct. We do have a retard President, who has dementia and has been doing stupid stuff for far too long, but he will be gone in less than 2 months.

only to be replaced by his dimwitted brother.

Well well well, look who's suddenly pulling people over for Tu Quoque. You owe me a new Irony meter.

Well well well, look who's suddenly pulling people over for Tu Quoque. You owe me a new Irony meter.

Does this area look like a structured debate zone?

Do you get points with the proctor for bringing shit like that up?

(are you still in the 8th grade?)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back