Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

A pretty lofty promise. 100 days and we won’t need masks.

Given that he didn't promise to cure COVID in 100 days, but instead said that mask use would result in significant reductions in infections.......that's not particularly lofty.

Biden never said that and Nostrils knows it.
Biden asked everybody to wear a mask his first 100 days to reduce the case rate.
Fucking Trumptards are already starting to spread lies.
They learned well from their Orange Jesus.

Biden asked everybody to wear a mask his first 100 days to reduce the case rate.
why don't you post what he actually said then? why do you speak for him? seems it's you with the issue.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.
You're just an idiot, spouting your usual nothing.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.
You truly are a fucking idiot. Show me the video.

So you are an ignorant CNN viewer who spouts off like a retard and when you are called out on your ignorance you demand a link, got it. :eusa_hand:
So, in other words, you can't show me the video, because it doesn't exist, you stupid, gullible idiot.

I have demonstrated you are an ignorant hack.
The only thing that you have demonstrated is that you are an idiot over, and over, and over again.

Still can't come up with that video that doesn't exist, huh? LOL.

Cleary I know more about what Biden has said publicly than you do. Go bury your head in the sand and remain ignorant. Get ready for your night shift janitor job cleaning toilets. :eusa_hand:
I'm still waiting for that video you idiot.

That's because you are a helpless snowflake troll, go look it up it was at a Biden campaign stop.
The burden of proof is on you, asshole, now produce the video, or just admit you are a partisan hack idiot who makes shit up and post it to message boards because you have nothing better to do with your life.
Why is it that none of you single digit IQ Dimwingers ever know WTF is going on, yet always act like experts?

I don't know who is dumber, you or blueslegend. It's a close race to the bottom for the two of you, I will say that.

I knew your reaction would be to deny reality. You are the prototypical Dimwinger hack.

You have no idea what reality is, simpleton. Your reality is the bullshit you consume all day and night long from right wing media, and anything and everything your messiah tells you.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.

So you are an ignorant CNN viewer who spouts off like a retard and when you are called out on your ignorance you demand a link, got it. :eusa_hand:
So, in other words, you can't show me the video, because it doesn't exist, you stupid, gullible idiot.

The only thing that you have demonstrated is that you are an idiot over, and over, and over again.

Cleary I know more about what Biden has said publicly than you do. Go bury your head in the sand and remain ignorant. Get ready for your night shift janitor job cleaning toilets. :eusa_hand:

That's because you are a helpless snowflake troll, go look it up it was at a Biden campaign stop.
The burden of proof is on you, asshole, now produce the video, or just admit you are a partisan hack idiot who makes shit up and post it to message boards because you have nothing better to do with your life.

Here I'll just laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg: then give you the helpless snowflake pat :itsok:

Why is it that none of you single digit IQ Dimwingers ever know WTF is going on, yet always act like experts?

You bitch slapped The VOR into next week. I predict The VOR will now run away to another thread and start trolling someone else.

I don't know who is dumber, you or blueslegend. It's a close race to the bottom for the two of you, I will say that.

Shut up punk, you demanded a link and there it is on video you were proven wrong again. Now run home to your momma.

I knew your reaction would be to deny reality. You are the prototypical Dimwinger hack.

You have no idea what reality is, simpleton. Your reality is the bullshit you consume all day and night long from right wing media, and anything and everything your messiah tells you.

I love that this poster ^^^ represents the left.

why don't you post what he actually said then? why do you speak for him? seems it's you with the issue.
I know, baby bird......you actually clicking on the link in the OP and reading for yourself is way, way too much for you. But fear not, sunshine. We'll chew that cud for you and spit it into your waiting maw. As God knows you're not going to do the slightest research yourself.

"The first day I'm inaugurated to say I'm going to ask the public for 100 days to mask. Just 100 days to mask, not forever. One hundred days.
"And I think we'll see a significant reduction if we occur that, if that occurs with vaccinations and masking to drive down the numbers considerably."

Now where did Biden promise to cure Covid in 100 days?

I gave you a video of Pedo Joe saying EXACTLY what was claimed. You look really silly trying to deny it, Dummy.

I gave you a video of Pedo Joe saying EXACTLY what was claimed. You look really silly trying to deny it, Dummy.

The VOR has been outed as a troll and clown. He demands a link to the video half a dozen times and when video proof of the claim is provided keeps right on trolling. I was wondering what that rotted festering stench was, a liberal.

I just heard Joe on the radio with his THREE-STEP PLAN:
  1. We'll wear masks. Well, we were already wearing masks and all that's shown is that it doesn't work.
  2. We'll take the vaccine. We'll, we were already going to take the vaccine and we can thank Trump for getting that together under 9 months, HALF the minimum time normally necessary!
  3. We'll open the schools! We'll Trump never wanted them closed in the first place! Just one more boondoggle by the Left that has done nothing but hurt our children.
OK, so tell me again, just WHY did we vote for Joe again?

Don't let me forget-- even after getting the vaccine, we'll supposed to STILL keep wearing the masks for another ten months! :auiqs.jpg:

I just heard Joe on the radio with his THREE-STEP PLAN:
  1. We'll wear masks. Well, we were already wearing masks and all that's shown is that it doesn't work.
  2. We'll take the vaccine. We'll, we were already going to take the vaccine and we can thank Trump for getting that together under 9 months, HALF the minimum time normally necessary!
  3. We'll open the schools! We'll Trump never wanted them closed in the first place! Just one more boondoggle by the Left that has done nothing but hurt our children.
OK, so tell me again, just WHY did we vote for Joe again?

Don't let me forget-- even after getting the vaccine, we'll supposed to STILL keep wearing the masks for another ten months! :auiqs.jpg:
thanks Too, agree, if wearing masks worked why did the number of positives continue to climb without one single deviation? Really, I always thought people had at least a marginal brain. But for everyone, if someone tells you take something and it does absolutely nothing for you, do you continue to take it? I wonder who will volunteer for the stupid award on that one.

Wearing masks didn't deviate counts, hence, didn't work. it was a placebo.

Really, I always thought people had at least a marginal brain. But for everyone, if someone tells you take something and it does absolutely nothing for you, do you continue to take it? I wonder who will volunteer for the stupid award on that one.

I'm seriously doubting if much of this country even has marginal brains. But in their defense, the government-media complex keeps them all in the dark chasing after non-existent shadows. The GOP hated Ronald Reagan and now we know that the two-party system is a fraud: there are no two parties but only one and the illusion that we vote for or have any real control in who runs the country is now exposed: they got caught sleeping and Trump got into office and now have gone full Venezuela to get this guy out of the WH to reinstall one of their puppets at any cost.

And they don't care that you know.

But the humor in all of this is that now after taking EVERY precaution and being the MODEL for evoking every Covid restriction: PA's governor Wolf has tested positive for Covid!
giggle.gif

When it's Trump or any GOP, the Left make a field day of it, but its a non-story when one of their own gets it.

Of course, Wolf HAS NO SYMPTOMS.

Not only has he shown Covid to be a fake pandemic scourge, he has shown that all the crap we are being put through is a total farce.

Meantime, as a Steeler fan, I've noted that so far at least EIGHTEEN Titans, Steelers and Ravens have tested positive for Covid.

Number of players who had symptoms: 0

Number of players who got sick or ill: 0

Number of players needing hospitalization: 0

Number of players who died: 0

Given that he didn't promise to cure COVID in 100 days, but instead said that mask use would result in significant reductions in infections.......that's not particularly lofty.
We will watch death and destruction now. Its science!

dude, hilarious, Since 2017, 8,000 people die daily in the US, Give me the numbers since March? I'm seriously laughing at your nonsense.

dude, hilarious, Since 2017, 8,000 people die daily in the US, Give me the numbers since March? I'm seriously laughing at your nonsense.
I typed it to be sardonic. It did not come out that way using the "science" accusations of the left.

Its not hard to end something you 'manufactured' through fear-mongering and oppressive, Constitutional and Civil Rights-violating mandates, lockdowns, shutdowns, and edicts.

:p

Wait, I thought Democrats 'listen to the science'. Their scientists have been saying C-19 will be around for years, become like the seasonal Flu?

Forum List

Back