Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

I wear masks, 99% of the people I see in stores and other places wear masks and have been for months. How will 100 days after being inaugurated will it curb the virus? I do believe as spring approaches the virus will decrease because of warmer weather and more sunlight. The new you will have the vaccine out so that will also help. That is science as well.

Not for nothing Papa, but did you even pay attention to the summer we just got through? Trump said that when summer came around, the virus would go away because of warmer temps also. Remember what happened? We had cases that continued to climb all summer. Remember Memorial Day and the superspreader events that happened over that holiday? Sorry, but it's wishful thinking to hope that the virus will abate with warmer temps.
Numbers of cases means nothing libber...except that it drives the actual danger of the leftyflu down and down and down.

Really? The danger is being driven down and down? Okay then, wanna explain why many hospitals are at near capacity for treatment of COVID, with many having their ICU's at 90 percent or more? Here in Amarillo, the VA hospital is taking on civilian COVID patients, because the 2 civilian hospitals are full.
But the hospitals arent anywhere close to capacity outside of a few spots....stays are shorter and people recover at home, and the new cases are mostly asymptomatic or mild symptoms, hence the critical case rate dropping to .46% of the active cases and the mortality rate dropping now to 1.9%. You see 2 million tests a day gives you a lot of cases but now most all of them are mild.

Numbers of cases means nothing libber
That MIGHT be true...if hospitalizations and deaths weren't climbing so much...but they are

Sounds like JBrownson has drank quite a bit of the Trump kool-aid, because otherwise he wouldn't have said something so stupid.

And yeah, there are lots of hospitals that are currently at capacity for COVID 19 beds. My question to JBrownson is pretty much the same as yours, if it's not dangerous, why are hospitals all full?

I wear masks, 99% of the people I see in stores and other places wear masks and have been for months. How will 100 days after being inaugurated will it curb the virus? I do believe as spring approaches the virus will decrease because of warmer weather and more sunlight. The new you will have the vaccine out so that will also help. That is science as well.

Not for nothing Papa, but did you even pay attention to the summer we just got through? Trump said that when summer came around, the virus would go away because of warmer temps also. Remember what happened? We had cases that continued to climb all summer. Remember Memorial Day and the superspreader events that happened over that holiday? Sorry, but it's wishful thinking to hope that the virus will abate with warmer temps.
Numbers of cases means nothing libber...except that it drives the actual danger of the leftyflu down and down and down.

Really? The danger is being driven down and down? Okay then, wanna explain why many hospitals are at near capacity for treatment of COVID, with many having their ICU's at 90 percent or more? Here in Amarillo, the VA hospital is taking on civilian COVID patients, because the 2 civilian hospitals are full.
Do you actually ever look at the actual virus statistics??

A pretty lofty promise. 100 days and we won’t need masks.

Lie much?

He didn't promise he's cure anything.

He said we'd need masks for a full 100 days.

We will need it for much much longer than 100 days, it’s stupid to think otherwise, no matter if the virus abates or not, it will come back. This virus will be here for many decades to come, just like measles, chicken pox or mumps.

That MIGHT be true...if hospitalizations and deaths weren't climbing so much...but they are

Sounds like JBrownson has drank quite a bit of the Trump kool-aid, because otherwise he wouldn't have said something so stupid.

And yeah, there are lots of hospitals that are currently at capacity for COVID 19 beds. My question to JBrownson is pretty much the same as yours, if it's not dangerous, why are hospitals all full?
The "hospitals" aren't full check them out state by state with occupancy rates.

But the hospitals arent anywhere close to capacity outside of a few spots....stays are shorter and people recover at home, and the new cases are mostly asymptomatic or mild symptoms, hence the critical case rate dropping to .46% of the active cases and the mortality rate dropping now to 1.9%. You see 2 million tests a day gives you a lot of cases but now most all of them are mild.

Guess you haven't been watching much of the news, have you? Like I said, here in Amarillo, the 2 civilian hospitals are at capacity, which is why the VA currently has 7 civilian COVID patients, because they are helping out with the overflow. And, if you had been watching the news, you would have seen where there are many hospitals who are crying out for help and encouraging people to wear a mask. Don't believe it if that is what helps you sleep at night, but just because you don't think it's happening, doesn't mean it's not.

It does help because with more people outdoors, rather than indoors, the numbers will decrease. Look at all the protests, no increase in numbers. Millions crowed on the streets and nothing happened.

The "hospitals" aren't full check them out state by state with occupancy rates.
They're damn close and getting worse by the day.

When they ARE full it's going to be really ugly

Guess you haven't been watching much of the news, have you? Like I said, here in Amarillo, the 2 civilian hospitals are at capacity, which is why the VA currently has 7 civilian COVID patients, because they are helping out with the overflow. And, if you had been watching the news, you would have seen where there are many hospitals who are crying out for help and encouraging people to wear a mask. Don't believe it if that is what helps you sleep at night, but just because you don't think it's happening, doesn't mean it's not.
If you watch the news, then you will be led to believe exactly what the storyline is they want you to believe. I am certain some cities have a number of patients and pushing capacity.....but that is not the case overall in the US. And going to the hospital does not mean the case becomes critical, in almost every instance they go home to finish recovery. There are 26,152 critical cases in the US right now of 5,821,076 total cases.....that's less than half a percent of dangerous cases and as a result the death rate is also decreasing. You won't find that out watching your silly libber news.

A mandatory mask rule for 100 days would be a good thing IMHO. And yeah Lesh, you might be right, it may take much longer than that. Me? I'm gonna continue to wear a mask indoors other than at my house, and will do so until I get fully vaccinated against this virus. A couple of weeks after I get vaccinated, THEN I will gladly throw my mask in the trash and go about a semi normal life.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.
You're just an idiot, spouting your usual nothing.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.
You truly are a fucking idiot. Show me the video.

So you are an ignorant CNN viewer who spouts off like a retard and when you are called out on your ignorance you demand a link, got it. :eusa_hand:
So, in other words, you can't show me the video, because it doesn't exist, you stupid, gullible idiot.

I have a hunch the Covid2020 thing is going to just disappear conveniently in the next few months. Because it never was really there to begin with. And the Democrats will claim they fixed everything through power of democratic magic.

Forum List

Back