Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

Has a single politician died from the coof?

Yes, one of the politicians that died from COVID 19 was Herman Cain. He contracted the disease shortly after attending one of Trump's rallies where very few wore a mask.

As for the rest of you who are claiming that Biden said he would cure it in 100 days, you might wanna go back and read the OP's link. Biden didn't say that he could cure it with a mask mandate for 100 days, he said that cases would significantly drop (meaning flattening out the curve), if everyone wore a mask for 100 days. And, personally, I think he's right. After over 60 percent of that choir caught the virus from a 2 hour choir practice in the NE, my roomie saw that news article and told me not to go anywhere without a mask. Been wearing one ever since if I have to go inside a building or be somewhere that a lot of people are. If I'm in my car, or going through a drive through, I generally don't worry about wearing one.

His immune system was compromised from his battle with cancer.

A pretty lofty promise. 100 days and we won’t need masks.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.
You're just an idiot, spouting your usual nothing.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.

If he said he was going to "Cure Covid in a hundred days", that clip would be out there, somewhere..

I wear masks, 99% of the people I see in stores and other places wear masks and have been for months. How will 100 days after being inaugurated will it curb the virus? I do believe as spring approaches the virus will decrease because of warmer weather and more sunlight. The new you will have the vaccine out so that will also help. That is science as well.

You truly are a fucking idiot. Show me the video.

Biden should use his President-Elect authority and sign a President-Elect order to delay the vaccine until he
becomes the President and take full credit for the distribution and application of the vaccine.

I already thought he had done that. The CDC and FDA are slow walking this big-time. Meanwhile
the Brits start using it next week and we haven't even okayed the emergency order yet. All that stuff
could have been done a month ago and we should have had folks at the airports when it arrived
for immediate distribution. That's an argument Trump should have been making for a month
and doing it so that the country could see.

You truly are a fucking idiot. Show me the video.

So you are an ignorant CNN viewer who spouts off like a retard and when you are called out on your ignorance you demand a link, got it. :eusa_hand:

I wear masks, 99% of the people I see in stores and other places wear masks and have been for months. How will 100 days after being inaugurated will it curb the virus? I do believe as spring approaches the virus will decrease because of warmer weather and more sunlight. The new you will have the vaccine out so that will also help. That is science as well.

Not for nothing Papa, but did you even pay attention to the summer we just got through? Trump said that when summer came around, the virus would go away because of warmer temps also. Remember what happened? We had cases that continued to climb all summer. Remember Memorial Day and the superspreader events that happened over that holiday? Sorry, but it's wishful thinking to hope that the virus will abate with warmer temps.

Not for nothing Papa, but did you even pay attention to the summer we just got through? Trump said that when summer came around, the virus would go away because of warmer temps also. Remember what happened? We had cases that continued to climb all summer. Remember Memorial Day and the superspreader events that happened over that holiday? Sorry, but it's wishful thinking to hope that the virus will abate with warmer temps.
Numbers of cases means nothing libber...except that it drives the actual danger of the leftyflu down and down and down.

Numbers of cases means nothing libber...except that it drives the actual danger of the leftyflu down and down and down.

Really? The danger is being driven down and down? Okay then, wanna explain why many hospitals are at near capacity for treatment of COVID, with many having their ICU's at 90 percent or more? Here in Amarillo, the VA hospital is taking on civilian COVID patients, because the 2 civilian hospitals are full.

Then Biden is wrong?

Forum List

Back