Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

Has a single politician died from the coof?

Yes, one of the politicians that died from COVID 19 was Herman Cain. He contracted the disease shortly after attending one of Trump's rallies where very few wore a mask.

As for the rest of you who are claiming that Biden said he would cure it in 100 days, you might wanna go back and read the OP's link. Biden didn't say that he could cure it with a mask mandate for 100 days, he said that cases would significantly drop (meaning flattening out the curve), if everyone wore a mask for 100 days. And, personally, I think he's right. After over 60 percent of that choir caught the virus from a 2 hour choir practice in the NE, my roomie saw that news article and told me not to go anywhere without a mask. Been wearing one ever since if I have to go inside a building or be somewhere that a lot of people are. If I'm in my car, or going through a drive through, I generally don't worry about wearing one.

All any President can do is request universal wearing of masks and enforce it where there is Presidential authority. I plan to comply with President Biden's request. But, I am also going to be vigilant in identifying and calling bullshit on any Democrat pols not wearing masks.
I plan on ignoring the mask bullshit just as I have from the beginning. I refuse to comply with tyranny, and I refuse to conform with bed wetting sheep.

FUCK THIS MASK SHIT.

It would be helpful if you let any healthcare worker know that.

We have never needed masks. They're official tyranny. They do nothing.
No...no....they are MAGIC!

Just wear them for 100 days and we won’t need them ever again. It science.
...and the media propagandists will start reporting the real numbers and make their White House pick look like a wizard.

It's so pathetic how far journalism has fallen.

All any President can do is request universal wearing of masks and enforce it where there is Presidential authority. I plan to comply with President Biden's request. But, I am also going to be vigilant in identifying and calling bullshit on any Democrat pols not wearing masks.
I plan on ignoring the mask bullshit just as I have from the beginning. I refuse to comply with tyranny, and I refuse to conform with bed wetting sheep.

FUCK THIS MASK SHIT.

Do you know of anyone who has gotten COVID?
You sure as shit don't know of anyone who's died from it, obviously.
I know 102 people here at work.....2 visited the hospital and went home, all the rest recovered at home and came back to work just like they do every year when they get sick.

Yes, one of the politicians that died from COVID 19 was Herman Cain. He contracted the disease shortly after attending one of Trump's rallies where very few wore a mask.

As for the rest of you who are claiming that Biden said he would cure it in 100 days, you might wanna go back and read the OP's link. Biden didn't say that he could cure it with a mask mandate for 100 days, he said that cases would significantly drop (meaning flattening out the curve), if everyone wore a mask for 100 days. And, personally, I think he's right. After over 60 percent of that choir caught the virus from a 2 hour choir practice in the NE, my roomie saw that news article and told me not to go anywhere without a mask. Been wearing one ever since if I have to go inside a building or be somewhere that a lot of people are. If I'm in my car, or going through a drive through, I generally don't worry about wearing one.
Everyone is already mandated to wear a mask. Duh!

A presidential candidate did, Herman Cain.
Caught it at Trump's Tulsa rally.
Herman Cain was already dying of cancer (30% chance of survivial).

But, suddenly, the WuFlu killed him?

:laughing0301:

You're gullible as FUCK!!!

If Cain hadn't caught the virus, chances are, he's still be around today.

And, Cain beat cancer, that is why he was called a cancer survivor.

A July 2 statement on Cain’s Twitter account said Cain had tested positive for coronavirus on June 29 and was hospitalized. The same statement called Cain, “a fighter who has beaten Stage 4 cancer.”

Cain was diagnosed with late-stage colon cancer in 2006 and recovered from it. Even so, some social media users are erroneously claiming colon cancer was the true cause of Cain’s death.

Talk about someone being gullible as fuck. Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't make it untrue.

If everyone is mandated to wear a mask, then why are there still many people out there who go to stores and other places without wearing a mask? My local grocery store has signs all over the entrance that tells people they must wear a mask, yet there are many people I see when shopping who don't wear one. I asked the clerks about it a few weeks ago, and they said that although they wish people would wear one, they are pretty much unable to enforce it, as they can't tell who has a medical excuse and who doesn't.

Once again it is seen why the US with 4% of the world's population has 19% of its COVID fatalities.

MAGA!

But millions were supposed to die?
And your quoting tramp.

They're zombies, these Trumptoids.
I used to think of them as a Trump cult, but it's much worse than that.
Actually, I would say you are the cultists but that wouldn't work since cultists have brains.

If everyone is mandated to wear a mask, then why are there still many people out there who go to stores and other places without wearing a mask? My local grocery store has signs all over the entrance that tells people they must wear a mask, yet there are many people I see when shopping who don't wear one. I asked the clerks about it a few weeks ago, and they said that although they wish people would wear one, they are pretty much unable to enforce it, as they can't tell who has a medical excuse and who doesn't.
And how is that gonna change?

Well, since we are labeling him as POTUS already without the electorals in OR Scotus ruling, I hereby elect myself as Queen Grace. I bequeath powers to everyone that is a patriot to enforce NOT enforcing a mask.

See how that goes?

What would you call it if a tree fell on poor Herman?

(Depends on if he had Covid I guess?)
Exactly. If COVID, all other causes are ignored.

He may not have survived the tree smashing and severing his head, but BY GOD, it was that damn COVID that killed him.

If Cain hadn't caught the virus, chances are, he's still be around today.

And, Cain beat cancer, that is why he was called a cancer survivor.

A July 2 statement on Cain’s Twitter account said Cain had tested positive for coronavirus on June 29 and was hospitalized. The same statement called Cain, “a fighter who has beaten Stage 4 cancer.”

Cain was diagnosed with late-stage colon cancer in 2006 and recovered from it. Even so, some social media users are erroneously claiming colon cancer was the true cause of Cain’s death.

Talk about someone being gullible as fuck. Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't make it untrue.
Wow you think Mr Cain had no idea that he could catch the virus and was more at risk as a cancer survivor?

Well, since we are labeling him as POTUS already without the electorals in OR Scotus ruling, I hereby elect myself as Queen Grace. I bequeath powers to everyone that is a patriot to enforce NOT enforcing a mask.

See how that goes?
Long live the Queen!!!
:bowdown:

And pneumonia has a 15% mortality rate but a person with pneumonia who tests positive for Covid dies of....you guessed it.

Forum List

Back