Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

All any President can do is request universal wearing of masks and enforce it where there is Presidential authority. I plan to comply with President Biden's request. But, I am also going to be vigilant in identifying and calling bullshit on any Democrat pols not wearing masks.

Any cognizant person knows that once Trump is gone the media will get hysterical about Global Whining again, or about queers not being serviced by people who find them repulsive.

It won't matter if 20 million people die, the media will shut the story off and pretend everything is fine.

Biden should use his President-Elect authority and sign a Presidential-Elect order to delay the vaccine until he
becomes the President and take full credit for the distribution and application of the vaccine.

That sounds like something your Orange Jesus would try to do.

All any President can do is request universal wearing of masks and enforce it where there is Presidential authority. I plan to comply with President Biden's request. But, I am also going to be vigilant in identifying and calling bullshit on any Democrat pols not wearing masks.
I plan on ignoring the mask bullshit just as I have from the beginning. I refuse to comply with tyranny, and I refuse to conform with bed wetting sheep.

FUCK THIS MASK SHIT.

Forum List

Back