Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November

Nice family and house ya got there. Hate to see anything happen to them.
View attachment 389185
Same damn threat Hillary made. "If you want the violence to end, vote Democrat"
Well you voted for Trump..... we have all these violence under Trump years. Did he do anything constructive? Did he say anything constructive aside from insulting, threatening and fighting with the mayors and governors?

View attachment 389185
Well you voted for Trump..... we have all these violence under Trump years. Did he do anything constructive? Did he say anything constructive aside from insulting, threatening and fighting with the mayors and governors?
Every rioters should be put in prison for life. Or shot. Their choice.

View attachment 389185
Every rioters should be put in prison for life. Or shot. Their choice.
That has nothing to do with your LYING BULLSHIT about Biden.
I’ve asked you for a proof you came out nothing.
I asked you to prove your lies. You came out nothing.

Harris Biden better hurry up and stop the fires. B/c literally every piece of fire fighting equipment comes directly or indirectly from petroleum products. "Ya but the fire hoses are not made from petroleum!" The fucking machines that make the fire hoses are entirely made from petroleum products!
AOC is going to fucking freak out!
You lost me there Dannyboys. I have to fix my wedgie twice.
I know exactly where the Bobcat fire that is going on right now that has already burned 55,000 acres and getting bigger. I know exactly where that mountain is because there is skiing resorts nearby. I sky there at least 3 times a year during winter.

We do not use hose to fight these fire because there are no access. We use helicopters and tanker planes to fight these wildfires.

Your not so smart leader say rake the forest floors. How the hell can you rake a forest floors when you cannot even access?

We have a heat record breaking in last 2 weeks reaching 120°+ some areas reached 130°, we have drought, we have Santa Ana winds.

When moron came to California about 25+ people died, hundreds of houses got burned, thousands of fellow Americans searching for shelters and food. My heart goes with them with tears because I know a friend that lives in that area. They are okay but house is gone.

This heartless SOB did not offer anything except rake our forest floors.

Last edited:
View attachment 389185

PJ Media: Conspiracy theories, climate denial - a "fake news site". Listed as a Questionable Source everywhere:

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

View attachment 389185

PJ Media: Conspiracy theories, climate denial - a "fake news site". Listed as a Questionable Source everywhere:

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

And yet, your lying POS ass can't prove them wrong.

Seriously, FU you Canuck waste of air.

Tolerance of a human being like when you touch (ouch) the lid of a boiling pot is between 125°F to 130°F. Just imagine how hot are the areas before the wildfires/

Last week it reached 120°+ here in Palm S. I have 2 guava trees about 12 feet tall for many years. My home sitter water them at least 3 times a week top to bottom. Last week the leaves are so dry that the next day that you can crumble. Just imagine how dry are those trees up there.

Tolerance of a human being like when you touch (ouch) the lid of a boiling pot is between 125°F to 130°F. Just imagine how hot are the areas before the wildfires/

Last week it reached 120°+ here in Palm S. I have 2 guava trees about 12feet tall for many years. My home sitter water them at least 3 times a week top to bottom. Last week the leaves are so dry I that the next day that you can crumble. Just imagine how dry are those trees up there.
HOLY F-ING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was hot last week in Palm Springs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shitcan all the science, this fucktard just proved MMGW! :abgg2q.jpg: :itsok::iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Your post is misleading. No where in the body of article did Mr. Biden promise that.
That’s right! Joe is Fighting manmade global warming so fires, hurricanes and floods will still occur anyway, no matter how much he does about it!
Dumbass.

The time to prevent this was 40 years ago. Notice how much WORSE this is in the USA.

Joe can't fathom someone with no moral ethics and no moral compass being the POTUS

that's why he will win

politicians have to be MORAL...or they are not THE MORAL LEADERS

Biden is a politician who is moral...and his supporters are the moral leaders who are standing on the moral compass of God!

I guess Mindwars was right after all. The government does have a weather machine
Yes, Biden and Pelosi were blaming global warming on the fires in California. Just think California legalized pedophilia and their state burns a week later.

YOU ARE LYING.
Show me where California legalize pedophilia.
Show me where we legalize burning.
You can screw someone that is 10 years younger than you are in California now. So a 25 year old can screw a 15 year old.

Oh yeah, and um....uh um....yeah.....and and....um....if you don't vote Democrat you're gonna lose your Social Security and Medicare....oh yeah.

Your post is misleading. No where in the body of article did Mr. Biden promise that.
That’s right! Joe is Fighting manmade global warming so fires, hurricanes and floods will still occur anyway, no matter how much he does about it!
Dumbass.

The time to prevent this was 40 years ago. Notice how much WORSE this is in the USA.
Temperatures and rainfall are the same they were 40 years ago.
Leftard arsonists and Leftard mismanagement of the forests are the new variables.

Dumbass.

Forty years ago the fucking hippies in Cal. decided not to manage the forests b/c in the undergrowth there may be a six toed salamander hiding.

Forum List

Back