Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November

Joe is Fighting manmade global warming so fires, hurricanes and floods will still occur anyway, no matter how much he does about it!
Dumbass.
The whole world 99% belong to this Paris Accord fighting global warning. Except this ignorant, amateur, inept and incompetent president Trump.

If 99% of the world is fighting climate change, not only are they doing a shitty job, but they hardly need Donald, now, do they? I mean, what do all those pros need with an incompetent, inept boob like him? Let us know when all these great people get climate change nailed down!!!

I guess Mindwars was right after all. The government does have a weather machine
Yes, Biden and Pelosi were blaming global warming on the fires in California. Just think California legalized pedophilia and their state burns a week later.

YOU ARE LYING.
Show me where California legalize pedophilia.
Show me where we legalize burning.

Nice family and house ya got there. Hate to see anything happen to them.
View attachment 389185

From pjmedia labeled as fake news. Why in the world you are spreading these kind of nonsense fake news.
What a pathetic sheeple.

He got hit on the head with a boat anchor one too many times.

View attachment 389185

From pjmedia labeled as fake news. Why in the world you are spreading these kind of nonsense fake news.
What a pathetic sheeple.
Pathetic? What dumb rebuttal. PJMEDIA is labeled as fake news that you adore. Meaning you are a dishonest person.

I guess Mindwars was right after all. The government does have a weather machine
Yes, Biden and Pelosi were blaming global warming on the fires in California. Just think California legalized pedophilia and their state burns a week later.

YOU ARE LYING.
California made it a misdemeanor to rape 8 year old boys, Shitforbrains.

View attachment 389185

What a pathetic sheeple.
Pathetic? What dumb rebuttal. PJMEDIA is labeled as fake news that you adore. Meaning you are a dishonest person.
Attack the source to escape reality, shitforbrains.

View attachment 389185

What a pathetic sheeple.
Attack the source to escape reality, shitforbrains.

Attack the source? You are responsible for your post, links and fake news that you are spreading. No matter how dumb, fake, ignorant you are responsible. Are you getting paid by foreigners spreading these misinformation?

Show me something more credible link. Not these FAKE news media. Clueless? Look at your lying link that you are posting. You don’t even know what you are talking about.

Show me something more credible link. Not these FAKE news media. Clueless? Look at your lying link that you are posting. You don’t even know what you are talking about.
Now Shitforbrains can’t figure out google to see what his dumbass candidate is doing!

YOU ARE LYING.
California made it a misdemeanor to rape 8 year old boys, Shitforbrains.

That is not a proof. Read my post do not stare at it. REPEAT. Show me a proof or evidence. Since when and where part of America we legalized pedophiles?

Now Shitforbrains can’t figure out google to see what his dumbass candidate is doing!

WRONG. I don’t need to google anything. You post lies. You have to prove it here, you are using a fake media, you are lying that Biden promised anything. What that tells me about you?

WRONG. I don’t need to google anything. You post lies. You have to prove it here, you are using a fake media, you are lying that Biden promised anything. What that tells me about you?
Poor pathetic troll needs to live in her closet.

Poor pathetic troll needs to live in her closet.
Why? I’m not spreading lies and fake news. You are. They should lock you up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back