Joe Biden Plagiarized Washington Post - Tell Americans To Lower Their Expectations

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Washington Post columnist Micheline Maynard wrote an editorial in defense of Joe Biden and his Supply Chain crisis in which she said Biden's incompetence, failure, and inability to handle this crisis is NOT Biden's fault - it is the fault of the American people. Maynard went on to tell Americans the solution is not for Biden and his failing administration to do a better job but for them - AMERICANS NEED TO LOWER THEIR EXPECTATIONS.

Well, as history shows, Plagiarist Joe can't pass up a good line when he hears / likes it.....

CARLSON: White House now telling Americans to lower their expectations
JOE BIDEN'S AMERICA

White House now telling Americans to lower their expectations

You Americans still believe we are a Super Power, THE country everyone wants to be like, THE country everyone wants to come to, the envy of the world....but you forgot who controls the WH, who controls the House, and who controls the Senate.

These are the same people who have turned Seattle, Baltimore, Chicago, NY City, and more into extremely violent, extremely dangerous cities where people are allowed to crap on the streets, drop used needles in parks and on streets, allow criminals to shoplift over and over, who want to defund the police, who aided and abetted domestic terrorists commit terrorist acts in Democrat-run cities that turned those cities into violent shitholes. Now they are taking their 'act' nation-wide. Their goal, it seems, is to convert the US into Venezuela...and we're on the way.

Upon hearing Washington Post columnist Micheline Maynard declare the problem was Americans' continued high expectations for this country and its President, Biden Knew he had to STEAL it...and so he did.

I'm amazed how OP can combine 3 different stories from 3 different news sources and make a whole new story out it.

It's like fiction!

I'm amazed how OP can combine 3 different stories from 3 different news sources and make a whole new story out it.

It's like fiction!
Reading Comprehension is not one of your talents, I see.

My post starts out explaining who actually came up with the pathetic idea that Joe does not have to fix the crisis he created but that Americans should lower their expectations. This establishes who came up with the lame false narrative and who Biden plagiarized.

The post then demonstrates / proves how Biden & his administration plagiarized the reporter's editorial and turned it into a talking point.

I'm sorry such a simple post gave you so much trouble. Next time I will try to add pictures just for you.

:itsok:

I understand that problems arise in systems I am patient with that, what I don't tolerate is immature, spoiled brats whining about it every day all day like the right does.

Boy is that lady stupid. Americans always expect to have the expectations met. Always.

What a fucking moron that woman is. Good Lord.

Lets see, Xiden never ran as much as a lemonade stand before becoming president.
Joe never got anything right since he's been in politics (per Gates)
BO said never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.

Joe's list of "accomplishments", actually disasters and catastrophes, looks like:
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "infrastructure" bills, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans behind, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI to arrest parents who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe, in video form on of Joe's finer moments:

Washington Post columnist Micheline Maynard wrote an editorial in defense of Joe Biden and his Supply Chain crisis in which she said Biden's incompetence, failure, and inability to handle this crisis is NOT Biden's fault - it is the fault of the American people. Maynard went on to tell Americans the solution is not for Biden and his failing administration to do a better job but for them - AMERICANS NEED TO LOWER THEIR EXPECTATIONS.

Well, as history shows, Plagiarist Joe can't pass up a good line when he hears / likes it.....

JOE BIDEN'S AMERICA

You Americans still believe we are a Super Power, THE country everyone wants to be like, THE country everyone wants to come to, the envy of the world....but you forgot who controls the WH, who controls the House, and who controls the Senate.

These are the same people who have turned Seattle, Baltimore, Chicago, NY City, and more into extremely violent, extremely dangerous cities where people are allowed to crap on the streets, drop used needles in parks and on streets, allow criminals to shoplift over and over, who want to defund the police, who aided and abetted domestic terrorists commit terrorist acts in Democrat-run cities that turned those cities into violent shitholes. Now they are taking their 'act' nation-wide. Their goal, it seems, is to convert the US into Venezuela...and we're on the way.

Upon hearing Washington Post columnist Micheline Maynard declare the problem was Americans' continued high expectations for this country and its President, Biden Knew he had to STEAL it...and so he did.

I have never heard to lower expectations in America in my life. Think Stalin used that line too

Lets see, Xiden never ran as much as a lemonade stand before becoming president.
Joe never got anything right since he's been in politics (per Gates)
BO said never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.

Joe's list of "accomplishments", actually disasters and catastrophes, looks like:
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "infrastructure" bills, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans behind, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI to arrest parents who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe, in video form on of Joe's finer moments:

Look at that idiot salute.....lololol

Are Veggie Joe's handlers getting so lazy they are now just plugging news stories into his brain, er....teleprompter?

JOE BIDEN'S AMERICA

It's just another swing at the democrats.
Pathetic really.

Forum List

Back