Joe Biden - One Man Wrecking Crew

Yeah, physical advantage is in the Constitution covering the issue of equality.
Still don't get it, I see. So you favor the tran men in women;' sports ? If so, you're just as nuts as Biden, and all the rest.

I have another life to go live, outside USMB. You can dwell here, polluting the thread if you must.
Nope, if you would stfu and read what I have already posted you would known that I don't want coed sports teams in the competing world. I don't want males on female team nor do I want females on men's teams..

You have never heard of the women's liberation movement in the 1970's? Sorry I thought you knew stuff...There is a female kicker on a college football team and she played in high school. She plays for Vanderbilt.

Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller becomes the first woman to score in a Power Five college football game. Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller smiles to cheers for her in the stands on Saturday. (CNN) Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller has made history on the college football field again.
Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller becomes the first woman to score in a Power Five college football game
Deflection. DODGE.
If you don't want men on women's sports teams then I don't want women on men's sports teams.

Agreed, they have no business there.

Another looney decision from Biden is the OK to have transexual men compete with women in women's sports. Women's sports was hailed as a huge victory for women, by womens' liberation groups not long ago. Now, those womens' sports are about to disappear entirely, as this lamebrain change is killing them completely.

Has there been any outcry from the womens' liberation groups ? I haven't seen/heard any. If there isn't, why not ? This insane idea ought to be at the top of their agenda, if they ever did care about women in the first place.
This would never have happened had the women not opened the way via the courts and equal rights demands when they want to play on men's teams and hang out at men only clubs...

No. It wouldn't happen if you leftists wouldn't force everyone to believe a male with a penis who likes to wear women's clothing is a female. Follow the science leftards. Stop the science denial.
I would like you to post any evidence of me, myself, projecting that philosphy you are lying when I have said the opposite.

Joe Biden is wrecking the United States of America. The list is quite long. For starters, his crazy shutting down of the Keystone Pipeline (does anybody know why ?) has got gas prices soaring at the pump. Here in Tampa Florida, prices have jumped 74 cents a gallon (from $1.89 to 2.63 a gallon), in one month.

This incredibly goofy action has resulted in tens of thousands of workers having already lost their jobs, with their union (which endorsed Biden) furious at him. Millions of people in Texas are without electric power and water, as the transition from oil energy to wind and solar progresses. Trouble is, oil was always there. Wind isn't, on windless days, nor is the sun on cloudy days, and at night.

Biden wants to switch the U.S. from being a country that relies on oil and fossil fuels to green energy, like that proposed in the Green New Deal. Bad idea. This is especially terrifying, as liberals call on Biden to cut off the Dakota Access Pipeline, that transports oil across the country. If he follows the calls coming from his party, his callous decision will produce a multitude of unexpected consequences not related to oil, which narrow-minded liberals seem to have never contemplated.

One of those unexpected consequences will be on food prices. Mid-Western farmers will be hit HARD, driving up food prices across the country. Not to mention the crippling move will kill thousands of jobs as well, just like what happened when he shut down the Keystone Pipeline.

So what mitigating factors have Democrats and Biden come up with to reduce the negative impacts of these crazy decisions ? The simple answer is none. In fact, Biden's new immigration policies are sure to escalate these problems to levels never before seen, as Biden is inviting tens of thousands of migrants to enter the country making the demands for food, oil, energy, water, etc much higher, thereby reducing the supply of each, per capita, and in turn increasing the prices of all of them. Click the link to see the informative video, and interesting comments below the article.

Fuel prices affect EVERYTHING! You are 100% correct that farmers will be hard hit. I have seen off road diesel increase from 1.89 to 2.25 in the span of a week. The best part about it is that I can feed myself. The democrats are going to be disappointed when the food pantries have no produce. They will be the first to feel the pinch. But what the hey, Biden isn't increasing your taxes--sure he isn't.

The economy is coming back to life. It’s no surprise the price of gas is going up...
I got news for you. The economy CAME back to life while Trump was president, as the 2015-2018 GDP V Graph clearly shows. Now, with wrecking crew Biden, the economy is sinking again.

Leftist media talks, and you believe anything they say.

And of course it no surprise the price of gas is going up. What do you think will happen when you cut the supply ? And with the arrival of more migrants, increase the demand ?

I see Uncle Joe is going to recognize the half million mark in Covid deaths by lighting a candle and a moment of silence. You fucking idiot leftist trash should be ashamed of yourselves.

Nope, if you would stfu and read what I have already posted you would known that I don't want coed sports teams in the competing world. I don't want males on female team nor do I want females on men's teams..
Tell Joe Biden (and the Democrats)

Trump benefitted Trump that is all Trump was and is interested in. Why else would he be tearing the GOP apart?
That's the standard leftist line, repeated a million times on their media (and you fall for it). Can leftists actually be THIS IGNORANT ? Maybe, from watching CNN, MSNBC, and MSM constantly I guess so, yeah.

The GOP needs to be torn apart to remove the RINO cancers.

Trump Accomplishments

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October/November, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.90% REDUCTION. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.

Yeah, physical advantage is in the Constitution covering the issue of equality-NOT.
So you tell us what IS in the Constitution regarding sex discrimination & fairness. And BTW, we don't have to limit ourselves to the Constitution, to decide how to act. There are also the laws, and laws yet to be created.

Under Trump the US paid the farmers around 100 billions dollars to keep them afloat....You have been paying higher food cost since Trump decided to pay the farmers to exist. Now we will see an increase because the farmers are recovering and prices will inflate like they always do.
I haven't seen any rise in price of food since Trump took over.

Joe Biden is wrecking the United States of America. The list is quite long. For starters, his crazy shutting down of the Keystone Pipeline (does anybody know why ?) has got gas prices soaring at the pump. Here in Tampa Florida, prices have jumped 74 cents a gallon (from $1.89 to 2.63 a gallon), in one month.

This incredibly goofy action has resulted in tens of thousands of workers having already lost their jobs, with their union (which endorsed Biden) furious at him. Millions of people in Texas are without electric power and water, as the transition from oil energy to wind and solar progresses. Trouble is, oil was always there. Wind isn't, on windless days, nor is the sun on cloudy days, and at night.

Biden wants to switch the U.S. from being a country that relies on oil and fossil fuels to green energy, like that proposed in the Green New Deal. Bad idea. This is especially terrifying, as liberals call on Biden to cut off the Dakota Access Pipeline, that transports oil across the country. If he follows the calls coming from his party, his callous decision will produce a multitude of unexpected consequences not related to oil, which narrow-minded liberals seem to have never contemplated.

One of those unexpected consequences will be on food prices. Mid-Western farmers will be hit HARD, driving up food prices across the country. Not to mention the crippling move will kill thousands of jobs as well, just like what happened when he shut down the Keystone Pipeline.

So what mitigating factors have Democrats and Biden come up with to reduce the negative impacts of these crazy decisions ? The simple answer is none. In fact, Biden's new immigration policies are sure to escalate these problems to levels never before seen, as Biden is inviting tens of thousands of migrants to enter the country making the demands for food, oil, energy, water, etc much higher, thereby reducing the supply of each, per capita, and in turn increasing the prices of all of them. Click the link to see the informative video, and interesting comments below the article.

What a completely ignorant article. They don't know anything about Texas, the oil business or Keystone.

Keystone XL is an EXPORT pipeline,

Have you noticed dipshit Biden is destroying oil, gas, and coal jobs BEFORE delivering his green replacement jobs? Biden if you are listening stop being a dick.
When job losses get as high as Trump's then you can complain...

Shut up leftist scum, blue collar union workers and families are losing their jobs because Biden is a dick.

Union workers in what industry?

Trump benefitted Trump that is all Trump was and is interested in. Why else would he be tearing the GOP apart?
That's the standard leftist line, repeated a million times on their media (and you fall for it). Can leftists actually be THIS IGNORANT ? Maybe, from watching CNN, MSNBC, and MSM constantly I guess so, yeah.

The GOP needs to be torn apart to remove the RINO cancers.

Trump Accomplishments

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October/November, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.90% REDUCTION. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
And what did that earn us? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Have you noticed dipshit Biden is destroying oil, gas, and coal jobs BEFORE delivering his green replacement jobs? Biden if you are listening stop being a dick.
When job losses get as high as Trump's then you can complain...

Shut up leftist scum, blue collar union workers and families are losing their jobs because Biden is a dick.

Union workers in what industry?

Oil and gas.

The economy always does better under Democrats. Clinton turned over a great economy to a republican and bush jr. fucked it up totally. Obama takes over and things slowly got better. Then this trump character manages to get his worthless treasonous ass in the white house and look what he produced. A country tattered and torn, but along comes Biden who has already spent more time trying to straighten out this republican fucked economy in one month than Trump did in his whole miserable time in office as so called president.

Last edited:
You attach a link to green energy shutting down texas and attribute gasoline prices to keystone, and expect to be taken seriously. THAT IS HOW BIDEN GOT ELECTED
No. Biden did not get "elected". That requires getting a majority of REAL votes. Biden is simply somebody that the Democrats picked to hijack the White House. A lowly highjacker, calling himself president.

New Topics

Forum List

Back