Joe Biden On Jobs Report: Trump Deserves No Credit

Neither did Obama

Obama inherited a bad economy, tramp inherited a virus, Obama overcame and created jobs , and tramp opened up the economy, and that was it. People were on furlough and were called back due to the governors opening up. So he has a miles to go to where employment was.

Obama was no more responsible for that than Trump is responsible todays jobs report.

Sorry, little girl, you don't get to pick and choose.

Yes he was, tramp depended on the governors to open up. Obama had the greatest recession since the great depression, it was a money issue, this is a pandemic issue, and its not over yet.

The pandemic isn’t that bad. People are out in the streets cheek to cheek looting stores.

So I guess according to the left it is Obama’s economy again at least for this jobs report.
It was always Obamas economy.

Agreed. I keep telling everybody here in Nevada that our 28% unemployment is the Obama economy. I'm glad many of you are seeing the light finally.

So I guess according to the left it is Obama’s economy again at least for this jobs report.

Agreed. I keep telling everybody here in Nevada that our 28% unemployment is the Obama economy. I'm glad many of you are seeing the light finally.
Nevada needs to revamp its economics. Depending on prostitution and gambling is never going to make for a growing economy.

Unlike former presidents, Trump is more active in the economy, though not active in your lives.
Trump is more engaged in the economy than any president in my lifetime.

He isn't interested in activism, expansion of police power, of overseas adventures or getting involved in which bathroom people pee in. His big focus has been the economy. He also deemed the economy part and parcel of defending your southern border and confronting China.

As such, he is more involved openly. He demands lower interest rates and calls out the Fed when they are high, he pushes for foreign countries to purchase more American and calls them out when they unfairly tariff you. He alters trade deals and promotes American technology, unlike any other president.

In theory, less of presidents involvement is good. In Trumps case, he's the biggest cheerleader and demands fairness, hitting communists with tariffs and walking the walk. This helps farmers, manufacturers and general public sentiment and confidence. They believe he will do what he says and companies hire.

So, yes, Trump IS responsible for some of the success. If they fudge the numbers that's a problem. I can tell you though that Canada gained jobs too, and we are a useless economy where our best talent is in your country.

He's also focused on jobs and tells his economic team "focus on jobs, this is how the economy will win", and then let's them do it. He doesn't pick guys to fit a quota, he wants smart, business leaders. He will then do the rest on a macro level and in his vocal demands for all to hear.
Trump is likely the only President who understands economics.
A crook, liar and ultimately the worst businessman.

Unlike former presidents, Trump is more active in the economy, though not active in your lives.
Trump is more engaged in the economy than any president in my lifetime.

He isn't interested in activism, expansion of police power, of overseas adventures or getting involved in which bathroom people pee in. His big focus has been the economy. He also deemed the economy part and parcel of defending your southern border and confronting China.

As such, he is more involved openly. He demands lower interest rates and calls out the Fed when they are high, he pushes for foreign countries to purchase more American and calls them out when they unfairly tariff you. He alters trade deals and promotes American technology, unlike any other president.

In theory, less of presidents involvement is good. In Trumps case, he's the biggest cheerleader and demands fairness, hitting communists with tariffs and walking the walk. This helps farmers, manufacturers and general public sentiment and confidence. They believe he will do what he says and companies hire.

So, yes, Trump IS responsible for some of the success. If they fudge the numbers that's a problem. I can tell you though that Canada gained jobs too, and we are a useless economy where our best talent is in your country.

He's also focused on jobs and tells his economic team "focus on jobs, this is how the economy will win", and then let's them do it. He doesn't pick guys to fit a quota, he wants smart, business leaders. He will then do the rest on a macro level and in his vocal demands for all to hear.
Trump is likely the only President who understands economics.
A crook, liar and ultimately the worst businessman.
Just 5 more years to go!

Nevada needs to revamp its economics. Depending on prostitution and gambling is never going to make for a growing economy.
Nevada is gathering many of the tax paying businesses fleeing Leftard California.

Nevada is gathering many of the tax paying businesses fleeing Leftard California.
So why such a high unemployment rate? Its supposed to go down not up.

Obama inherited a bad economy, tramp inherited a virus, Obama overcame and created jobs

Tell us what specific policies Obama championed that created jobs and tell us how they did that.

Obama Economic Policy: blamed Bush for 8 years and then told the American People Manufacturing was not coming back. When Trump took office and the UE rate plummeted and manufacturing jobs started back, Obama - ever the entitled one divorced of personal accountability -jumped in and took credit for the economy by his mere presence.

So why such a high unemployment rate?
It would be 50% otherwise.

So whats your problem? I mean other than depending on prostitution and gambling?

So whats your problem? I mean other than depending on prostitution and gambling?
And now ex-California businesses provide revenue for Nevada.

Biden is absolutely right, we are in the middle of a recession caused by tramp's incompetence, thanks to the stimulus lead by democrats, a lot of the sub-employment and unemployment has been subsidized with a large increase in budget deficit and debt. We still have over 13% unemployment, HIGHEST IN 100 YEARS, while america continues being the epicenter of the pandemic, also fumbling response to murders by cops, It will take the leadership of Biden to get us outta this mess...

1591397750632.png
1591397765391.png
1591397917361.png
1591397937602.png

Forum List

Back