Joe Biden offers Cindy McCain UK Ambassadorship

Fuck no. McLame was a brainwashed commie prisoner. They filled his skull with leftist psychobabble. I can't believe that traitor managed to represent AZ for so long. He threw his election to the meat puppet faggot just like that traitor Romney. To hell with all the RINOs. I hope Trump prevails and purges the party of these shrimp dick sociopath low lives. Let them join the DNC, it's where they belong.

Uh, guy, McCain lost to Obama because Bush fucked up the economy and the war. People finally became more tired of war than they were afraid, and all the GOP had to offer in 2008 was fear.
Running that brain-dead Palin didn't help either!

If Republican National Convention hadn't nominated Palin, McCain would have lost 40 states.

She gave him enough cred to win conservative votes.

2020 and we are still going. Yes Trump was unfit but he still won.

Mostly because you Bernie Bros are still out there throwing tantrums.

The second scariest thing after Trump's Fascism is that so many on the left were willing to embrace Sanders Communism, and totally ignore he's been in Congress for 30 years and hasn't accomplished a fucking thing.

The move would indicate that Sleepy Joe is seeking to become a Divider for sure. Mrs. McCain banned conservatives from her husband's funeral.
You are the biggest liar on USMB. That is saying a lot. Why do you disparage and disrespect Poliarsh people so much?

I guess you missed it, when Sen. McCain died, President Trump wasn't permitted to even show up and give a eulogy for the long term "maverick". Doesn't show that his widow wanted to mend any fences.
Tell us the conservatives banned from McCain's funeral you lying piece of crap Polack.

The move would indicate that Sleepy Joe is seeking to become a Divider for sure. Mrs. McCain banned conservatives from her husband's funeral.
You are the biggest liar on USMB. That is saying a lot. Why do you disparage and disrespect Poliarsh people so much?

I guess you missed it, when Sen. McCain died, President Trump wasn't permitted to even show up and give a eulogy for the long term "maverick". Doesn't show that his widow wanted to mend any fences.
Tell us the conservatives banned from McCain's funeral you lying piece of crap Polack.
Well...there was Trump...and...uhhh...well...there was Trump......

Forum List

Back