Joe Biden offers Cindy McCain UK Ambassadorship

Hasn't another person already been formally nominated for UN Ambassador?

Does Biden think that he is smoothing things over with Republicans by offering Cindy McCain a job?
Why would he do this?
Was John McCain ever really a Republican?

Joe Biden offers UK ambassadorship to Cindy McCain after she 'delivered Arizona' | Daily Mail Online
Fuck no. McLame was a brainwashed commie prisoner. They filled his skull with leftist psychobabble. I can't believe that traitor managed to represent AZ for so long. He threw his election to the meat puppet faggot just like that traitor Romney. To hell with all the RINOs. I hope Trump prevails and purges the party of these shrimp dick sociopath low lives. Let them join the DNC, it's where they belong.

When Trump finally succumbs to a Big Mac-related cause of death, his supporters will demand he recieve a dignified funeral wirh honor and respect but instead, he will be mocked and disrespected as a cowardly loser. Americans will dance on rooftops and in the street.

She didn't deliver Arizona for the Democrats, Trump did.

Joe Biden will be in Federal prison for election fraud

That would be nice, but I think you'll see Trump literally throw Soros out of Marine One by himself before that happens.

I love the idea, but if hitlary is still lose after all of the shit that sociopath hag has done, I see little hope any leftist actually faces any consequences. Lets just hope God intervenes and Trump stays in office.

Fuck no. McLame was a brainwashed commie prisoner. They filled his skull with leftist psychobabble. I can't believe that traitor managed to represent AZ for so long. He threw his election to the meat puppet faggot just like that traitor Romney. To hell with all the RINOs. I hope Trump prevails and purges the party of these shrimp dick sociopath low lives. Let them join the DNC, it's where they belong.

Uh, guy, McCain lost to Obama because Bush fucked up the economy and the war. People finally became more tired of war than they were afraid, and all the GOP had to offer in 2008 was fear.

Uh, guy, McCain lost to Obama because Bush fucked up the economy and the war. People finally became more tired of war than they were afraid, and all the GOP had to offer in 2008 was fear.

And Trump beat Hillary in part because of Obama's wars. Some people never learn.

And Trump beat Hillary in part because of Obama's wars. Some people never learn.

I'm sure Commie Bernie would have solved the problem by signing over Florida to Al Qaeda.

Actually, the wars were a non-issue in 2016. They had pretty much petered out at that point. The main reason Hillary lost is because even though everyone knew that Trump was completely unfit for the presidency, too many assholes voted third party so they could feel better about themselves.

I'm sure Commie Bernie would have solved the problem by signing over Florida to Al Qaeda.

Actually, the wars were a non-issue in 2016. They had pretty much petered out at that point. The main reason Hillary lost is because even though everyone knew that Trump was completely unfit for the presidency, too many assholes voted third party so they could feel better about themselves.

2020 and we are still going. Yes Trump was unfit but he still won.

One thing we can be assured of.

Biden will chose the most stupid and worthless people in the country to fill appointed positions.

We saw it during the Obama/Biden administration.

The move would indicate that Sleepy Joe is seeking to become a Divider for sure. Mrs. McCain banned conservatives from her husband's funeral.
You are the biggest liar on USMB. That is saying a lot. Why do you disparage and disrespect Poliarsh people so much?

Running that brain-dead Palin didn't help either!

The move would indicate that Sleepy Joe is seeking to become a Divider for sure. Mrs. McCain banned conservatives from her husband's funeral.
You are the biggest liar on USMB. That is saying a lot. Why do you disparage and disrespect Poliarsh people so much?

I guess you missed it, when Sen. McCain died, President Trump wasn't permitted to even show up and give a eulogy for the long term "maverick". Doesn't show that his widow wanted to mend any fences.

Forum List

Back