Joe Biden New Conference (He'll only choose women of color)

So what if it is a pink skinned male that identifies as a female?
Pink is a color and these days, the left believes that sex is chosen and not related to the X and Y chromosome science.
Hi alan1, I haven't seen you here before. Do you come here often? But to answer your question, IMO anyone who "identifies" as gender other than what they are have deep rooted mental problems.

We had a black President and it was a real fuck story. Biden couldn’t get elected President even if he picked Jesus for his VP.

We had a black President and it was a real fuck story. Biden couldn’t get elected President even if he picked Jesus for his VP.
What if he picked black Jesus?

1593612643198.png

This is happening live right now so there isn't a link yet. But I don't think this is any secret. Biden has been open about this. He will only consider women of color for VP and the SCOTUS. He's discounting more than half the population based on gender and skin color. Isn't that the very definition of bigotry and racism??? smh

Sorry white women, but you have the wrong skin color. Your qualifications don't matter.
For anyone out there who wants to know what he actually said,

He did NOT say that. He said that they were vetting a list of justices and candidates for VP that are African American, Asian, Latino, and "across the board." His actual words are at 14:30 on this.

This is happening live right now so there isn't a link yet. But I don't think this is any secret. Biden has been open about this. He will only consider women of color for VP and the SCOTUS. He's discounting more than half the population based on gender and skin color. Isn't that the very definition of bigotry and racism??? smh

Sorry white women, but you have the wrong skin color. Your qualifications don't matter.

As California votes to discriminate based on race, Joe Biden is already discriminating based on race and gender.

And these are the people who love the smell of their own farts.

Whoever is the VP pick will be President because Dementia Joe can't last 4 years.

So if the DNC wanted a black woman for President, why did they not nominate one?

They obviously prefer old white men who have a history of racism like Joe Biden.

For anyone out there who wants to know what he actually said,

He did NOT say that. He said that they were vetting a list of justices and candidates for VP that are African American, Asian, Latino, and "across the board." His actual words are at 14:30 on this.

I heard him say "woman." No man is better than a woman? He's full of shit.

You guys do realize that the left has wanted a black woman president for a long time. This is a great way to get one. Put Biden in charge as a fucking moron, he picks a black woman, then drops out.

Mark my words.
My main concern is how long the DNC lets Joe Biden (assuming a win) to remain in office before having him step down and having his VP take over. Do they wait 2 years and 1 day so that his VP is allowed to possibly carry two additional full 4 year terms? Or does he step aside for 'personal' or 'health' reasons within 3 to 9 months? If by some crazy circumstance Michelle Obama ends up as his VP, then I predict the former.

So what if it is a pink skinned male that identifies as a female?
Pink is a color and these days, the left believes that sex is chosen and not related to the X and Y chromosome science.
Hi alan1, I haven't seen you here before. Do you come here often? But to answer your question, IMO anyone who "identifies" as gender other than what they are have deep rooted mental problems.
Hi miketx, I haven't been active here for a few years but I was once pretty active. Kind of like the Weekly World News used to spot BatBoy now and then.
Body Dysmorphic Disorder seems to be more common today than it used to be.

liberal group MoveOn has endorsed Biden so he has that going for him

i got nothin'!

How many women of color did Trump consider for VP or SCOTUS

Forum List

Back