Joe Biden: “My Son Hunter Is The Smartest Guy I Know”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Possibly a true statement. Democrats are morons. Guess who’s not getting a laptop for Christmas this year.
1603997922488.jpeg

Possibly a true statement. Democrats are morons. Guess who’s not getting a laptop for Christmas this year.
View attachment 408365

I don't consider a Trump War Room a decent site, just a whole lot bias.

Do you think the photo was doctored ?

Nobody is denying the existence of the laptop....except maybe Rachael Madcow.

Adam Schiff says he knows the laptop came "straight from the Kremlin". I noticed he hasn't followed up with any proof whatsoever for that claim. All politicians lie or exaggerate to some degree. Adam Schiff's lying is pathological.

View attachment 408365

I don't consider a Trump War Room a decent site, just a whole lot bias.

Do you think the photo was doctored ?

Nobody is denying the existence of the laptop....except maybe Rachael Madcow.

Adam Schiff says he knows the laptop came "straight from the Kremlin". I noticed he hasn't followed up with any proof whatsoever for that claim. All politicians lie or exaggerate to some degree. Adam Schiff's lying is pathological.

Bug Eyed Adam Shit? Lol

Biden talked for 22 minuets... Trump was speaking for 36 minuets before and continues to speak after.... Joe has no stamina to do the job...

An biden pulled every debunked lie out of the closet... He has no message... He has no plan on COVID and touts what Trump has already done as what he would do... My gawd his voters must have a collective IQ of 0.

Biden talked for 22 minuets... Trump was speaking for 36 minuets before and continues to speak after.... Joe has no stamina to do the job...

An biden pulled every debunked lie out of the closet... He has no message... He has no plan on COVID and touts what Trump has already done as what he would do... My gawd his voters must have a collective IQ of 0.

"I am Joe Biden, and I am running for the US Senate....If I am elected Prom King I promise free popcorn for everyone....which reminds me of that time Corn Pop and I were sitting around with Beau and Hunter watching Hunter's home movies of him and some little kids .... kids are great, but you can't let them run around naked in the house because they could hit the China Cabinet and spill things on the table cloth...then you'd have to launder some stuff..."

No more time, no questions....sir, we have to go.....

:p

Biden's kid is a hot mess....but evidently daddy doesn't care as long he gets his 10 percent
The saddest thing to me is that Joe would exploit his son's reckless tendencies to cash in on his political power. "Character is on the ballot". Any Father that would do that to his son has no character.
It's like Devin Nunes was saying- we need the Judicial Branch to start doing their job and prosecuting these folks. ( if the DOJ won't)

New Topics

Forum List

Back