Joe Biden.....Mr Excitement

Different places, find out a few things from Tara. She has here on show on 106.3 word from 6 to 10 in the morning. She doesn't talk about anything without verifying it. Also other places, never mainstream places like CNN or even fox.
it is what upright thinking bipeds do

Well, that really slams the door on you, huh, playtoy?

Different places, find out a few things from Tara. She has here on show on 106.3 word from 6 to 10 in the morning. She doesn't talk about anything without verifying it. Also other places, never mainstream places like CNN or even fox.

Well, that really slams the door on you, huh, playtoy?

wow - you really zinged me! yes sireeee.. you shirley did! how can i ever recover? oh woe is me...............

lol.

I take that as a compliment from you.

I'm always just amazed enough when the playtoy manages to get on her feet long enough occaisionally just to let out some gas and waddle back to the fridge for more bagged popcorn and cheap beer!

i'll have you know that i would never let piss water hayseed hillbilly beer enter my humble abode ---- only craft microbrews can pass my threshold.

I'm always just amazed enough when the playtoy manages to get on her feet long enough occaisionally just to let out some gas and waddle back to the fridge for more bagged popcorn and cheap beer!
She is a loon.

you mean an educated american; you little knuckle dragging, trump humping, basket dwelling, deplorable you..........

---- only craft microbrews can pass my threshold.

I never knew that Schlitz qualified as a "microbrew."
beer.jpg

She is a loon.

you mean an educated american; you little knuckle dragging, trump humping, basket dwelling, deplorable you..........
Thank you!

She is a loon.

Thank you!

de nada.

This is a typical Biden event.
I keep getting the feeling this guy is barely able to walk and I'm expecting him to do a face-plant any moment.

And his speeches are so full of optimism.

The funny thing is, Biden doesn't let many people know exactly when or where he will appear.
So of course few people show up.
At some events, more Trump supporters show up to harass him.

I'm excited!

biden hasn't gotten covid.

but donny did & his 3rd trophy wife & his 5th spawn. donny is a super spreader.

biden says he'll follow the science & the experts who actually know wtf they are talking about & research infectious diseases as their life's work.

donny goes on his 'hunches' ... declares that the pandemic 'has ended' as the daily case number is rising so rapidly that we will hit 100K a day in the near future & the death toll is over 1/4 million.

that's all you need to know as to what biden is doing, how he's doing it & why.
Yeah because obama and Biden did such a great job on h1n1.

How many died from H1N1?

Forum List

Back