Joe Biden.....Mr Excitement

biden hasn't gotten covid

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

Better to have Gomer Pyle running the country than Genghis Khan.
If Biden is Genghis Khan, then why did the stock market, jobs and GDP get left to Trump on a steady, years long upswing? Why was unemployment already plummeting when Trump took office if the O'Biden ethos is so bad for Business?

Just because daddy cult leader sucks up all the credit, doesnt change the data.

Facts. Data. Facts, data. You are susceptible to propaganda. You and your fellow cultists have been ENGINEERED like little sheep to think that Democrats mean the world will end, but in reality, they've been stronger for the Economy for the last almost half a dozen Presidents. Question is...why do you enjoy being lied to...when you can just use opinion-free data to see if your dickless media are full of shit, or not??? (thats rhetorical)

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
If Biden wins you will see the economy go way down.
I did great under Obama.

Under orange dufus, my taxes went up because he offset the rate cut with eliminated deductions.
Oh so we stopped subsidizing you high state taxes. Well you loons always complain about paying a fair share. Now you do.
I dont care about your ranting - I'm merely pointing out that the Economy and my life was just fine under Obama, as it would be under Biden. The sky will not fall. Trump is unstable, divisive all day on twitter like a 14yr old girl, has the power of a cult-like following of worship, which is dangerous so. That is a choice I'll need to consider as a family first person.

Facts. Data. Facts, data.

Unquestionably. Anyone who can't see or admit that simply doesn't know a thing about economics. Then when it happens, Biden and the Dems will RATIONALIZE it as not THEIR fault but TRUMP'S fault for some way he handled the Covid epidemic. You bet my words.

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.
View attachment 408667
Vote for Bidens means, you're a pedophile.
That's just childish dogshit you're peddling.
Nope, Biden is a pedophile and you support him.

If Joe Biden had any respect for or care for other people, he would have put his druggie perv son in treatment years ago for his sickness much less not walked around naked with his swinging dick in front of secret service females while he swam in his pool at his home!

World pandemic my ass.

If Biden is Genghis Khan, then why did the stock market, jobs and GDP get left to Trump on a steady, years long upswing? Why was unemployment already plummeting when Trump took office if the O'Biden ethos is so bad for Business?

Facts. Data. Facts, data. You are susceptible to propaganda. You and your fellow cultists have been ENGINEERED like little sheep to think that Democrats mean the world will end, but in reality, they've been stronger for the Economy for the last almost half a dozen Presidents. Question is...why do you enjoy being lied to...when you can just use opinion-free data to see if your dickless media are full of shit, or not??? (thats rhetorical)

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

Under orange dufus, my taxes went up because he offset the rate cut with eliminated deductions.
Oh so we stopped subsidizing you high state taxes. Well you loons always complain about paying a fair share. Now you do.
I dont care about your ranting - I'm merely pointing out that the Economy and my life was just fine under Obama, as it would be under Biden. The sky will not fall. Trump is unstable, divisive all day on twitter like a 14yr old girl, has the power of a cult-like following of worship, which is dangerous so. That is a choice I'll need to consider as a family first person.
Ok, China won't mind owning you.

World pandemic my ass.
No. I prefer a free America. not your monolithic bullshit and lies.
Free America is not in jeopardy...albeit, we have a megalomaniac in office that talks about locking people up on a daily basis before anything American like...due process, free and fair trials...shit, even EVIDENCE.

I'd be more so worried about Donald, freedom wise. I did just fine in the Obama years.
fuck off.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

I thought the left was all about paying fair share. you using deductions like Donald does?

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

I thought the left was all about paying fair share. you using deductions like Donald does?
I'm not the left. That resolves your mystery, whoa!

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

Ok, China won't mind owning you.
I don't know in what sense you feel owned. Life's been free and steady for me player. Gluck with your feelings of being owned and all though!

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667
Vote for Bidens means, you're a pedophile.
That's just childish dogshit you're peddling.

The economy is going to take a huge hit, it doesn’t matter who wins, unless trillions are infused into the economy for the effects of the coronavirus. 3-4 trillion won’t save it. We have already lost a number of businesses and many cannot take another shutdown but that is where we are headed. So, we are going to have to raise taxes on everyone or the debt will explode. This country is in a huge financial mess and this virus will continue with very strong numbers through the dark winter months where many are going to be inside. We can hope for spring and a vaccine but we, like Europe will begin shutting down soon to prevent the spread.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

We need to continue to eliminate deductions. We need to quit making loopholes, deductions and other BS. If we would simplify the code and get rid of deductions like in the Reagan years, we would be better off. Our business did better under Trump but the best growth was under Bush.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

We need to continue to eliminate deductions. We need to quit making loopholes, deductions and other BS. If we would simplify the code and get rid of deductions like in the Reagan years, we would be better off. Our business did better under Trump but the best growth was under Bush.
The Economy has been good, apart from the mortgage crisis/recession, all the way since 9/11.

You folks pay too much mind to rhetoric, and not enough mind to data & metrics.

Facts. Data. Facts, data.

Unquestionably. Anyone who can't see or admit that simply doesn't know a thing about economics. Then when it happens, Biden and the Dems will RATIONALIZE it as not THEIR fault but TRUMP'S fault for some way he handled the Covid epidemic. You bet my words.

The economy is going to be a mess. The coronavirus has destroyed it and the effects are going to last years. Unless we take on a ton more debt and incorporate massive handouts, the economy is cooked. So the choice will be huge tax increases for all or 10-20 trillion over the next four years added to the already huge debt. The whole world is in trouble.

Biden is a joke.

The Moon Bats were idiots nominating him just like they were idiots nominating Crooked Hillary.

Next week when Trump wins by a very comfortable margin the Moon Bats have nobody to blame but themselves.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

The Economy has been good, apart from the mortgage crisis/recession, all the way since 9/11.

I would agree, yet without the infusion over the last several months from the government, this country would be in a recession. Right now, unemployment has now run out, states are all facing huge deficits. Many businesses have folded and will not return. The virus is not over, another shutdown is coming. We are starting to see increases, we are seeing hospitals loading up. So unless this is all media pre-election hype, we could be shutting the country down again. A lot more companies that withstood the first shut down will not survive a second.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

I would agree, yet without the infusion over the last several months from the government, this country would be in a recession. Right now, unemployment has now run out, states are all facing huge deficits. Many businesses have folded and will not return. The virus is not over, another shutdown is coming. We are starting to see increases, we are seeing hospitals loading up. So unless this is all media pre-election hype, we could be shutting the country down again. A lot more companies that withstood the first shut down will not survive a second.
I blame the President of the United States for the situation we are in. Other first world Countries did well-better than we did - and it was because of his duplicitous two-faced messaging which at times on twitter directly contradicted what his OWN task force recommended those SAME very days. Our leadership was a MESS during this thing.

Wear a mask, dont wear a mask, masks are for pussies, masks are patriotic. I played it up I played it down its worse than the flu its no worse than the flu...please lock down for two weeks, "open up kansas! open up alabama!" etc on tweets (same day)...it was disgusting.

It doesn't matter if Joe Biden is Mr. Excitement. All that matters is that on November 4th he is called Mr. President-elect.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

I blame the President of the United States for the situation we are in. Other first world Countries did well-better than we did - and it was because of his duplicitous two-faced messaging which at times on twitter directly contradicted what his OWN task force recommended those SAME very days. Our leadership was a MESS during this thing.

Wear a mask, dont wear a mask, masks are for pussies, masks are patriotic. I played it up I played it down its worse than the flu its no worse than the flu...please lock down for two weeks, "open up kansas! open up alabama!" etc on tweets (same day)...it was disgusting.

It doesn’t matter who you want to blame, the next wave is already forming and is starting to hit Europe and we are seeing medical facilities in the US now starting to see increases. Wave two is going to hit, the death rate will be a little lower but the virus will increase and continue strong during the dark cold winter months, with any activities switching to indoors. If this is anything like a flu, then winter is it’s best time to grow, just like it did last year.

Unemployment has run out, trillions of dollars either needs to be infused or the damage to the economy during the first wave will look mild and we will go into a depression. Taxes and debt will increase. I’m just watching the numbers and listening to the experts, unless they are feeding us BS, which is always a possibility.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

It doesn’t matter who you want to blame, the next wave is already forming and is starting to hit Europe and we are seeing medical facilities in the US now starting to see increases. Wave two is going to hit, the death rate will be a little lower but the virus will increase and continue strong during the dark cold winter months, with any activities switching to indoors. If this is anything like a flu, then winter is it’s best time to grow, just like it did last year.

Unemployment has run out, trillions of dollars either needs to be infused or the damage to the economy during the first wave will look mild and we will go into a depression. Taxes and debt will increase. I’m just watching the numbers and listening to the experts, unless they are feeding us BS, which is always a possibility.
No shit.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

No shit.

Seems you have nothing, thanks.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

No shit.

Seems you have nothing, thanks.
I dont even know what your point is.

This thread was about Leadership and the Election.

You start babbling that the Corona Virus is happening.

Yeah? And? Welcome to since-March. Want a cookie?

New Topics

Forum List

Back