Joe Biden.....Mr Excitement

biden hasn't gotten covid

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

Better to have Gomer Pyle running the country than Genghis Khan.
If Biden is Genghis Khan, then why did the stock market, jobs and GDP get left to Trump on a steady, years long upswing? Why was unemployment already plummeting when Trump took office if the O'Biden ethos is so bad for Business?

Just because daddy cult leader sucks up all the credit, doesnt change the data.

Facts. Data. Facts, data. You are susceptible to propaganda. You and your fellow cultists have been ENGINEERED like little sheep to think that Democrats mean the world will end, but in reality, they've been stronger for the Economy for the last almost half a dozen Presidents. Question is...why do you enjoy being lied to...when you can just use opinion-free data to see if your dickless media are full of shit, or not??? (thats rhetorical)

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246

slowest economic recovery EVER under Barry, most on unemployment, food stamps etc.

Can you tell us ONE trend that started under Trump, everything you guys pat him on the back for started under Pres. Obama.

I don't want an exciting president. I want a competent president. That will be Joe Biden.

i wanna be able to wake up & when i turn on the TV or my pc, not wonder what fresh new trumpian hell will be on the screen in front of me.

I don't want an exciting president. I want a competent president. That will be Joe Biden.
That's what my Wife says most of her Patients are saying. They don't care about this fucktard with his "Screw the libs!!" routine.

That blowhard rush limbaugh fox news dogmatic dogshit is old news. Even fox news is moving away from it.

i understand that FOX has been airing obama's speeches that ripped in donny bigley ... now THAT is amazing.

i wanna be able to wake up & when i turn on the TV or my pc, not wonder what fresh new trumpian hell will be on the screen in front of me.
Yeah -- boring, decent, steady and smart would be absolutely wonderful for a change.

That's what my Wife says most of her Patients are saying. They don't care about this fucktard with his "Screw the libs!!" routine.

That blowhard rush limbaugh fox news dogmatic dogshit is old news. Even fox news is moving away from it.

i understand that FOX has been airing obama's speeches that ripped in donny bigley ... now THAT is amazing.
Deep down, most folks...parents, careered workers...don't want to see the violence that the deepest of the cult seem to be lusting for...and since they're lusting louder than ever, I HOPE its a contributing factor to a landslide...but I'm a skeptic.

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.
No. I prefer a free America. not your monolithic bullshit and lies.

World pandemic my ass.
Free America is not in jeopardy...albeit, we have a megalomaniac in office that talks about locking people up on a daily basis before anything American like...due process, free and fair trials...shit, even EVIDENCE.

I'd be more so worried about Donald, freedom wise. I did just fine in the Obama years.

Deep down, most folks...parents, careered workers...don't want to see the violence that the deepest of the cult seem to be lusting for...and since they're lusting louder than ever, I HOPE its a contributing factor to a landslide...but I'm a skeptic.

aside from the lincoln project & (R) Voters Against Trump folks voicing their opposition, there are those that won't admit to their trump humping friends & family that they will be voting for biden - much like in 2008. given the numbers at the end of the day - the blowout for obama had to include (R)s that knew sarah palin was absolutely the worst choice mccain coulda made & was dangerous to the country.

World pandemic my ass.
Free America is not in jeopardy...albeit, we have a megalomaniac in office that talks about locking people up on a daily basis before anything American like...due process, free and fair trials...shit, even EVIDENCE.

I'd be more so worried about Donald, freedom wise. I did just fine in the Obama years.
They're so filled with panic and talk radio paranoia that they're very emotional right now. They are conditioned to always assume the worst.

How any thinking person can get excited about either of these guys is beyond rationalization.
Even stranger when it literally becomes unconditional love and adoration. Hard to imagine.

38vfp3.jpg

biden hasn't gotten covid.

but donny did & his 3rd trophy wife & his 5th spawn. donny is a super spreader.

biden says he'll follow the science & the experts who actually know wtf they are talking about & research infectious diseases as their life's work.

donny goes on his 'hunches' ... declares that the pandemic 'has ended' as the daily case number is rising so rapidly that we will hit 100K a day in the near future & the death toll is over 1/4 million.

that's all you need to know as to what biden is doing, how he's doing it & why.
Yeah because obama and Biden did such a great job on h1n1.

World pandemic my ass.
FB_IMG_1604021506688.jpg

Vote for Bidens means, you're a pedophile.

World pandemic my ass.

If Biden is Genghis Khan, then why did the stock market, jobs and GDP get left to Trump on a steady, years long upswing? Why was unemployment already plummeting when Trump took office if the O'Biden ethos is so bad for Business?

Facts. Data. Facts, data. You are susceptible to propaganda. You and your fellow cultists have been ENGINEERED like little sheep to think that Democrats mean the world will end, but in reality, they've been stronger for the Economy for the last almost half a dozen Presidents. Question is...why do you enjoy being lied to...when you can just use opinion-free data to see if your dickless media are full of shit, or not??? (thats rhetorical)

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
If Biden wins you will see the economy go way down.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667
That's just childish dogshit you're peddling.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

Under orange dufus, my taxes went up because he offset the rate cut with eliminated deductions.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667
That's just childish dogshit you're peddling.
Nope, Biden is a pedophile and you support him.

World pandemic my ass.

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
I did great under Obama.

Under orange dufus, my taxes went up because he offset the rate cut with eliminated deductions.
Oh so we stopped subsidizing you high state taxes. Well you loons always complain about paying a fair share. Now you do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back