Joe Biden.....Mr Excitement

Biden is so depressing
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

As opposed to voting for Biden... then you are... what?
A normal person.

Biden's 8 year track record in a leadership role has been a good one, economically for the Country. The O-Admin recovered the 401ks that got crushed under Bush and the crash, and everything went skyward from there and at a greater percentage-clip than under Trump...who took over, and to his credit, continued the trend.

Life on main-street doesn't barely change because of the President; however, under Trump people either fawn over him or hate him - - he spends 16 hours a day being divisive on twitter. All day, every waking moment. He's a scumbag, so all else being equal, Biden seems the better choice.

Back to boredom in Government, not the reality show.
That's some funny stuff right there.
Beyond sophomoric... downright pre-school level of knowledge.
You are one of the most unearned pompous & twatty dudes, I swear. You barely type coherent English. What you just posted was emotional dogshit, not a coherent response/rebuttal to what I had said about the economy.

Do you like colored charts, Trump Cultist? 2020, data/science matters because fuck your feelings.

View attachment 408258

Dubya gifted Obama an economy with lowest baseline in human history and he was able to explode the economy at almost 2% per annum!!!

when W. left, unemployment was around 10% with a few hundred thousand jobs lost per month the last few months of 2008 & obama - espite having a (R) CONgress 6 of the 8 yeras of his administration, manage to cit it in 1/2. donny only managed to get that dropped down to 3% b4 he let the pandemic rip thru the country. now what is it? it was up & over 10% when it started, & it hasn't dropped significantly yet.

President Trump had to eliminate the RINOs first. He left Lindsay Graham, but one way or another Graham is finished after this

lol ... 'tis trump humping MAGATs that are the real rinos.

More data, not fee-fees or Cult worship:

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

A normal person.

Biden's 8 year track record in a leadership role has been a good one, economically for the Country. The O-Admin recovered the 401ks that got crushed under Bush and the crash, and everything went skyward from there and at a greater percentage-clip than under Trump...who took over, and to his credit, continued the trend.

Life on main-street doesn't barely change because of the President; however, under Trump people either fawn over him or hate him - - he spends 16 hours a day being divisive on twitter. All day, every waking moment. He's a scumbag, so all else being equal, Biden seems the better choice.

You are one of the most unearned pompous & twatty dudes, I swear. You barely type coherent English. What you just posted was emotional dogshit, not a coherent response/rebuttal to what I had said about the economy.

Do you like colored charts, Trump Cultist? 2020, data/science matters because fuck your feelings.

View attachment 408258

Dubya gifted Obama an economy with lowest baseline in human history and he was able to explode the economy at almost 2% per annum!!!
If Obama was only having upward movement for 2 years...

three, even...maybe you'd be right.

Instead, it was all 8. He did his job, but your Cult somehow forgets your lil 401ks recovered thanks to that Administration and instead...act like he was the anti-Christ. Why do you think you behave that way? (rhetorical)
Haha... Mr. copy n paste is back.

Ok kid... [flip] here's a nickle. I'll give you another if you have any meaningful comment whatsoever... in fact as soon as you read it - you will go to Google and see what I am talking about.
Why was the Obama admin STILL providing $70 billion in taxpayer dollars - PER MONTH - all the way to 2014 to some of the wealthiest institutions in America...despite the fact, the entities they gave this money to were enjoying record profits?
I expect no answer from you. Because you won't even understand the most minimalist approach to the question, and how that question has a dramatic effect on all of these little graphs you like.
And that is only one question.

Good Luck.
That's not data, it's your nutbar rant regarding Federal stimulus that was working. Also, genius, the fed STILL props up the market under your orange dufus. Oops. Meanwhile, wages were up, unemployment was down, jobs were up, GDP was up, the stock market was up and taxes were the extended Bush tax cuts save for the folks who didn't have health insurance. Their health insurance acquisition was a tax per Justice Roberts.

You call me kid - I learn more in five minutes than you learn arguing like a pathetic sycophant for a clearly disturbed orange reality star every moment you're awake...and I'm happy with that. Cultists don't like information.
Exactly like I thought.
You have no idea about the specifics I was talking about.... but good luck with your copy n paste graphs and bogus articles.
At least you understand how Google works.
Right, Cultist. Data be damned, your twatty message board "analysis" is all anyone needs. :lol:

The tears on election night will be orange juice.
Data... dude you have provided no data.
You think a Googled graph is data?
I can link 1000 graphs that will say the complete opposite of what you say. Easy. Anyone can.
You Google a graph that shows Obama improved something, I can supply a graph from somewhere else that shows the opposite.
It is child's play. The internet is full of misinformation. And a graph is only as good as the data that made it... and you don't have the faintest clue as to the data behind the graphs you post. You see one that looks good, post it, and expect that means you know what you are talking about.
The Obama admin engaged in the single largest trickle down economics in American history.
You guys bitched to high heaven when Reagan spoke about it.... called it voodoo economics. But when your anointed one did it for real, you guys praise him for it. Over 2 million Americans lost their homes between 2008 - 2014. But the investment firms that owned the mortgages? They were bailed out WITH profits. And then sold the homes later for more profits. And you guys praise it!
That's a nice, data free rant. The usual.
Haha... you are entertaining, I'll give you that.

Okay kiddo... looky at this:

Graph 1 - Climate change is real and fucking scary as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

yes clim.jpg

And Graph 2 - Climate change is a fucking joke ya buncha loons:

noclim.jpg

You get the picture?? I just "proved" and "disproved" climate change in 20 seconds!
You think this is legit?
A 6 year old can find 150 graphs that show Obama was the greatest economic genius in history.
The same 6 year old can find 150 graphs that show Obama was a corrupt pocket filler of the rich.

:rolleyes:

biden hasn't gotten covid

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.

If you vote for either one you’re an idiot. I thought 2016 brought bad choices, this year is worse. I couldn’t vote for either, neither is worthy of the office.
There's Voting for. There's Voting against. There's Voting for baby steps in the right direction. There's Voting to change direction.

Yep, I’m voting for change, because after decades I realize the two parties are terrible in leading and are both corrupt. This election is an example of party over country.
Trump's not really a Republican.
Many Republicans that are on the take have voiced opposition to him.
So you could say that he's a 3rd party candidate.

what donny is - is a selfish sociopath, lenny. here - see, THIS is what yer chosen one does to his supporters:

Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck in the cold for hours when buses can’t reach Omaha rally

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths
October 28, 2020 at 6:34 PM EDT
By the time President Trump finished speaking to thousands of supporters at Omaha’s Eppley Airfield on Tuesday night and jetted away on Air Force One, the temperature had plunged to nearly freezing.
But as long lines of MAGA-clad attendees queued up for buses to take them to distant parking lots, it quickly became clear something was wrong.

The buses, the huge crowd soon learned, couldn’t navigate the jammed airport roads. For hours, attendees — including many elderly Trump supporters — stood in the cold as police scrambled to help those most at risk get to warmth, and some were taken to hospitals.
After spending about an hour walking the three-plus miles back to his car, Jonathon Sundet posted a tweet calling the situation “disheartening” and asking for an explanation from the Trump campaign. The 19-year-old South Dakota State University freshman and his girlfriend had driven four hours to attend the rally, only to be stranded.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/28/trump-omaha-supporters-stuck-cold/

Already a thread on this, Dear, it was the unfortunate result of circumstances that unfortunately, Joe Biden will never know because not enough people are interested in seeing him or hearing a word he has to say to bother coming out in the cold, parking or walking far enough that they need to set up tents with food and hot cocoa and buses to get people back and forth. If not for the Covid paranoia, they could have scheduled the rally indoors in a warm place with better roads that the buses could get around.

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.

If you vote for either one you’re an idiot. I thought 2016 brought bad choices, this year is worse. I couldn’t vote for either, neither is worthy of the office.
There's Voting for. There's Voting against. There's Voting for baby steps in the right direction. There's Voting to change direction.

Yep, I’m voting for change, because after decades I realize the two parties are terrible in leading and are both corrupt. This election is an example of party over country.

what donny is - is a selfish sociopath, lenny. here - see, THIS is what yer chosen one does to his supporters:

Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck in the cold for hours when buses can’t reach Omaha rally

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths
By the time President Trump finished speaking to thousands of supporters at Omaha’s Eppley Airfield on Tuesday night and jetted away on Air Force One, the temperature had plunged to nearly freezing.
But as long lines of MAGA-clad attendees queued up for buses to take them to distant parking lots, it quickly became clear something was wrong.

The buses, the huge crowd soon learned, couldn’t navigate the jammed airport roads. For hours, attendees — including many elderly Trump supporters — stood in the cold as police scrambled to help those most at risk get to warmth, and some were taken to hospitals.
After spending about an hour walking the three-plus miles back to his car, Jonathon Sundet posted a tweet calling the situation “disheartening” and asking for an explanation from the Trump campaign. The 19-year-old South Dakota State University freshman and his girlfriend had driven four hours to attend the rally, only to be stranded.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/28/trump-omaha-supporters-stuck-cold/

That's as bad as George Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas Eve!

Was George at Trump's rally, too? :smoke:

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Instead, it was all 8. He did his job, but your Cult somehow forgets your lil 401ks recovered thanks to that Administration and instead...act like he was the anti-Christ. Why do you think you behave that way? (rhetorical)

Ok kid... [flip] here's a nickle. I'll give you another if you have any meaningful comment whatsoever... in fact as soon as you read it - you will go to Google and see what I am talking about.
Why was the Obama admin STILL providing $70 billion in taxpayer dollars - PER MONTH - all the way to 2014 to some of the wealthiest institutions in America...despite the fact, the entities they gave this money to were enjoying record profits?
I expect no answer from you. Because you won't even understand the most minimalist approach to the question, and how that question has a dramatic effect on all of these little graphs you like.

Good Luck.
That's not data, it's your nutbar rant regarding Federal stimulus that was working. Also, genius, the fed STILL props up the market under your orange dufus. Oops. Meanwhile, wages were up, unemployment was down, jobs were up, GDP was up, the stock market was up and taxes were the extended Bush tax cuts save for the folks who didn't have health insurance. Their health insurance acquisition was a tax per Justice Roberts.

You call me kid - I learn more in five minutes than you learn arguing like a pathetic sycophant for a clearly disturbed orange reality star every moment you're awake...and I'm happy with that. Cultists don't like information.
Exactly like I thought.
You have no idea about the specifics I was talking about.... but good luck with your copy n paste graphs and bogus articles.
Right, Cultist. Data be damned, your twatty message board "analysis" is all anyone needs. :lol:

I can link 1000 graphs that will say the complete opposite of what you say. Easy. Anyone can.
You Google a graph that shows Obama improved something, I can supply a graph from somewhere else that shows the opposite.
It is child's play. The internet is full of misinformation. And a graph is only as good as the data that made it... and you don't have the faintest clue as to the data behind the graphs you post. You see one that looks good, post it, and expect that means you know what you are talking about.
The Obama admin engaged in the single largest trickle down economics in American history.
You guys bitched to high heaven when Reagan spoke about it.... called it voodoo economics. But when your anointed one did it for real, you guys praise him for it. Over 2 million Americans lost their homes between 2008 - 2014. But the investment firms that owned the mortgages? They were bailed out WITH profits. And then sold the homes later for more profits. And you guys praise it!

Graph 1 - Climate change is real and fucking scary as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

View attachment 408339

View attachment 408340

You get the picture?? I just "proved" and "disproved" climate change in 20 seconds!
You think this is legit?
A 6 year old can find 150 graphs that show Obama was the greatest economic genius in history.
The same 6 year old can find 150 graphs that show Obama was a corrupt pocket filler of the rich.

You're a moron, and elucidated your flaw. lol, bet you dunno how...here lemme show ya

You don't know how to decipher a graph =/= graphs are "wrong."

Don't worry, Cultist, most grown folks learn how not to be misled by a graph in the 6th grade. Maybe you skipped that one because you're such a whip! But unfortunately for your stupid as fuck theory here - it doesn't mean that the data on graphs is misleading or incorrect. It just means that you don't know how to properly vet the information therein.

My advice, is that next time if you want to challenge the data on a graph, challenge it with opposing data. Show that the numbers on the specific graphs are incorrect. You can do it!

For now, you're saying "nuh uhhh!!! I'm easily manipulated by graphs therefore graphs are wrong!!"

And, quite frankly, you sound more and more like a retarded curmudgeon by the minute.

World pandemic my ass.

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths

Already a thread on this, Dear, it was the unfortunate result of circumstances that unfortunately, Joe Biden will never know because not enough people are interested in seeing him or hearing a word he has to say to bother coming out in the cold, parking or walking far enough that they need to set up tents with food and hot cocoa and buses to get people back and forth. If not for the Covid paranoia, they could have scheduled the rally indoors in a warm place with better roads that the buses could get around.

what pablum. people had to be treated medically & some walked miles back to their cars.

but you'll swallow anything.

anything.

World pandemic my ass.

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths

what pablum. people had to be treated medically & some walked miles back to their cars.

anything.

No pablum. I already said it was an unfortunate situation. Whomever was in charger of setting up the affair is responsible. Why didn't they have the buses sitting right there at the event ready to take these people back? Why was the parking miles from the event?

They did apparently have tents and heaters and stuff, but because of all these Covid restrictions, it seems they were forced to do this outdoors and had limited places to do it large enough and the roads and facilities were inadequate. I would blame the organizers for poor planning as well as thanking the governor for forcing the circumstance.

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Good Luck.

Exactly like I thought.

View attachment 408339

View attachment 408340

You think this is legit?

You're a moron, and elucidated your flaw. lol, bet you dunno how...here lemme show ya

Don't worry, Cultist, most grown folks learn how not to be misled by a graph in the 6th grade. Maybe you skipped that one because you're such a whip! But unfortunately for your stupid as fuck theory here - it doesn't mean that the data on graphs is misleading or incorrect. It just means that you don't know how to properly vet the information therein.

My advice, is that next time if you want to challenge the data on a graph, challenge it with opposing data. Show that the numbers on the specific graphs are incorrect. You can do it!

For now, you're saying "nuh uhhh!!! I'm easily manipulated by graphs therefore graphs are wrong!!"

And, quite frankly, you sound more and more like a retarded curmudgeon by the minute.

Haha.... "My advice, is that next time if you want to challenge the data on a graph...."
And there you go again.
You don't know the data of the graphs you post, and neither does anyone else except the person who made it. You can't "disprove" data without the data. You understand that right? A graph is not data. It is a graphical representation of data.

Here you go.... disprove the data on the graph :lol:

graph.jpg

See?... look everyone GT can't disprove the data on this graph!!
Clearly he is a cultist Obamabot!!

World pandemic my ass.

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths

anything.

No pablum. I already said it was an unfortunate situation. Whomever was in charger of setting up the affair is responsible. Why didn't they have the buses sitting right there at the event ready to take these people back? Why was the parking miles from the event?

They did apparently have tents and heaters and stuff, but because of all these Covid restrictions, it seems they were forced to do this outdoors and had limited places to do it large enough and the roads and facilities were inadequate. I would blame the organizers for poor planning as well as thanking the governor for forcing the circumstance.

blame trump's advancement team. besides, that part of the airport does not allow for parking - hence the fucking buses, & they should have known that & made sure their pickup was guaranteed.

World pandemic my ass.
If Biden is Genghis Khan

Settle down your wild leaps of irrationality, GT. I never called Biden Ghengis Khan, I was just using a metaphor for the fact that Trump is by no means an "idiot," but even if he were, better an idiot with good intentions than another guy being manipulated/driven/controlled/paid by global interests.

What are the good intentions other than for himself.

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Good Luck.

Exactly like I thought.

View attachment 408339

View attachment 408340

You think this is legit?

Haha.... "My advice, is that next time if you want to challenge the data on a graph...."
And there you go again.
You don't know the data of the graphs you post, and neither does anyone else except the person who made it. You can't "disprove" data without the data. You understand that right? A graph is not data. It is a graphical representation of data.

View attachment 408345

You posted a graph with no data, dumbfuck. :lol: cultists

World pandemic my ass.

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths

anything.

blame trump's advancement team. besides, that part of the airport does not allow for parking - hence the fucking buses, & they should have known that & made sure their pickup was guaranteed.

Didn't I already agree with that? It shouldn't have happened. It was bad planning forced by the need to stage these events OUTDOORS.

World pandemic my ass.

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths

anything.

Didn't I already agree with that? It shouldn't have happened. It was bad planning forced by the need to stage these events OUTDOORS.

donny hires only the best.

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Good Luck.

Exactly like I thought.

View attachment 408339

View attachment 408340

You think this is legit?

And there you go again.

View attachment 408345

Exactly what someone who can't disprove data would say.
Obama cultist!!
What an asswipe!!

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Good Luck.

Exactly like I thought.

View attachment 408339

View attachment 408340

You think this is legit?

And there you go again.

View attachment 408345

Obama cultist!!
What an asswipe!!
Does your temper tantrum about data on graphs make you feel like you're winning something, because to me, it looks like a 4 year old putting his fingers in his ears.

Your responses have been "graphs arent real!"

followed by "heres a graph with no data!! told ya graphs aint real!!!"

Do you know how insanely derpy that is?

You didnt dispute the actual data, which the graphs I posted actually had, which were actually from reputable Economist sources...

Your rebuttal is "graphs aint realll brooo!"

:lol:

World pandemic my ass.

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths

anything.

Donny can never do no right in your eyes. If he offed himself tonight, you'd bitch about the way he did it. At least he's out there letting the people actually SEE and MEET the person they are voting for.

World pandemic my ass.

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths

anything.

Donny can never do no right in your eyes. If he offed himself tonight, you'd bitch about the way he did it. At least he's out there letting the people actually SEE and MEET the person they are voting for.

... & giving them coronacooties.

gotta say though - if i had my druthers, donny would stroke out on his golden toilet with a big mac shoved down his gullet & that tribble on his head all askew with the official WH photographer snapping away & selling them to the enquirer.

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Good Luck.

Exactly like I thought.

View attachment 408339

View attachment 408340

You think this is legit?

And there you go again.

View attachment 408345

Obama cultist!!
What an asswipe!!
Does your temper tantrum about data on graphs make you feel like you're winning something, because to me, it looks like a 4 year old putting his fingers in his ears.

You didnt dispute the actual data, which the graphs I posted actually had, which were actually from reputable Economist sources...

You have graphs, we have real people

People, not graphs!

World pandemic my ass.

By
Tim Elfrink,
Brittany Shammas and
Brent D. Griffiths

anything.

... & giving them coronacooties.

gotta say though - if i had my druthers, donny would stroke out on his golden toilet with a big mac shoved down his gullet & that tribble on his head all askew with the official WH photographer snapping away & selling them to the enquirer.
He does not deserve the Honorary Death of Elvis. Long Rest the King, lol

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Good Luck.

Exactly like I thought.

View attachment 408339

View attachment 408340

You think this is legit?

And there you go again.

View attachment 408345

Obama cultist!!
What an asswipe!!

You have graphs, we have real people

People, not graphs!
"People" lol.

"My Uncle knows the real Unemployment numbers!!! that Dept of Labor doesnt know SHIT with their phony Data, maww!!"

Forum List

Back