Joe Biden.....Mr Excitement

Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

As opposed to voting for Biden... then you are... what?
A normal person.

Biden's 8 year track record in a leadership role has been a good one, economically for the Country. The O-Admin recovered the 401ks that got crushed under Bush and the crash, and everything went skyward from there and at a greater percentage-clip than under Trump...who took over, and to his credit, continued the trend.

Life on main-street doesn't barely change because of the President; however, under Trump people either fawn over him or hate him - - he spends 16 hours a day being divisive on twitter. All day, every waking moment. He's a scumbag, so all else being equal, Biden seems the better choice.

Back to boredom in Government, not the reality show.
That's some funny stuff right there.
Beyond sophomoric... downright pre-school level of knowledge.
You are one of the most unearned pompous & twatty dudes, I swear. You barely type coherent English. What you just posted was emotional dogshit, not a coherent response/rebuttal to what I had said about the economy.

Do you like colored charts, Trump Cultist? 2020, data/science matters because fuck your feelings.

View attachment 408258

Hahahahahaa!

cnn.jpg

1. I thought that Mr. Biden would stumble badly during their two debates. He did not. He did not drool or demand a rest period to sit down or use the restroom. As a fellow human being, I am happy for him.

2. I understand why President Obama was not particularly pleased with Mr. Biden's decision to seek the nomination. President Obama may have seen signs of mental deterioration in his VP and realized that for the sake of the country and party, it would have been wiser to choose a younger and healthier candidate.

a. But it appears likely that he is going to win. And that is what matters.

b. He will no doubt spend most of his term resting and leaving mundane matters in the hands of Vice President Harris and the Cabinet (which will probably be the most autonomous Cabinet in American history. It will have to ask an OK from the king only for important decisions).

3. It is really ghoulish, but people will be wondering every day whether President Biden is still here. I think it is fair to say that his brain health will continue to deteriorate.

a. I join other members & guests in wishing him the best of health.

b. As the Russians supposedly used to say, "If you think this czar is bad, wait until you see the next one!"

Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

A normal person.

Biden's 8 year track record in a leadership role has been a good one, economically for the Country. The O-Admin recovered the 401ks that got crushed under Bush and the crash, and everything went skyward from there and at a greater percentage-clip than under Trump...who took over, and to his credit, continued the trend.

Life on main-street doesn't barely change because of the President; however, under Trump people either fawn over him or hate him - - he spends 16 hours a day being divisive on twitter. All day, every waking moment. He's a scumbag, so all else being equal, Biden seems the better choice.

You are one of the most unearned pompous & twatty dudes, I swear. You barely type coherent English. What you just posted was emotional dogshit, not a coherent response/rebuttal to what I had said about the economy.

Do you like colored charts, Trump Cultist? 2020, data/science matters because fuck your feelings.

View attachment 408258

Hahahahahaa!

View attachment 408259
That's about what is to be expected of a Trump cultist. Cry that the sky is falling if a Dem wins, be presented with Data...post some 7th grader response. Rinse/repeat.

The data is for adult folks who may not have already known...it wasn't for Cultists. It'll do its job as I intended.

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Hahahahahaa!

View attachment 408259
That's about what is to be expected of a Trump cultist. Cry that the sky is falling if a Dem wins, be presented with Data...post some 7th grader response. Rinse/repeat.

The data is for adult folks who may not have already known...it wasn't for Cultists. It'll do its job as I intended.
Get a load of the guy who post up a bunch of graphs as proof of the Obama recovery... OBVIOUSLY... having no friggin clue what makes up those graphs.
Give it up.
You don't know economics. Clearly.

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Hahahahahaa!

View attachment 408259

Get a load of the guy who post up a bunch of graphs as proof of the Obama recovery... OBVIOUSLY... having no friggin clue what makes up those graphs.
Give it up.
That was conspicuously absent data...what should we call it then? Oh that's right - a RANT.

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Hahahahahaa!

View attachment 408259

Give it up.
That was conspicuously absent data...what should we call it then? Oh that's right - a RANT.
Uh huh...

If you vote for either one you’re an idiot. I thought 2016 brought bad choices, this year is worse. I couldn’t vote for either, neither is worthy of the office.

Well, I can understand your sentiment, pap, but consider this, by not voting, other than rationalizing your inaction, unless you can find ABSOLUTELY no advantage in either one over the other, you are leaving it up to others to decide!

If you can find ANY advantage or thing you feel would make one candidate even a slightly less bad president over the other, you owe it to yourself to vote for that person, lest the other one get elected and then you'll have even MORE to be unhappy about.

I’m voting, but not for bad candidates.
Then you are throwing your vote away. Your vote is nothing more than a symbolic protest to make YOU feel good rather than minimize the damage to the country.

The pathetic little attempts at jogging are not significant for what they show physically. The significant thing is that he feels he has to do this sort of thing to satisfy his supporters that he is not so feeble that his very life is in question.

Trump has difficulty waddling 100 yards and struggles on ramps

If you vote for either one you’re an idiot. I thought 2016 brought bad choices, this year is worse. I couldn’t vote for either, neither is worthy of the office.

Well, I can understand your sentiment, pap, but consider this, by not voting, other than rationalizing your inaction, unless you can find ABSOLUTELY no advantage in either one over the other, you are leaving it up to others to decide!

If you can find ANY advantage or thing you feel would make one candidate even a slightly less bad president over the other, you owe it to yourself to vote for that person, lest the other one get elected and then you'll have even MORE to be unhappy about.

I’m voting, but not for bad candidates.
Then you are throwing your vote away. Your vote is nothing more than a symbolic protest to make YOU feel good rather than minimize the damage to the country.

It helps to minimize damage, because the vote is for real change. We are not going to change the two party system unless we vote for change. The two party system isn’t working.

BTW: Had it not been for third parties Clinton would have won Michigan and Wisconsin.

This is a typical Biden event.
I keep getting the feeling this guy is barely able to walk and I'm expecting him to do a face-plant any moment.

And his speeches are so full of optimism.

The funny thing is, Biden doesn't let many people know exactly when or where he will appear.
So of course few people show up.
At some events, more Trump supporters show up to harass him.

That is why voters support Biden. He is not Mr Excitement. Voters are burned out on Trump's reality show Presidency.

This is a typical Biden event.
I keep getting the feeling this guy is barely able to walk and I'm expecting him to do a face-plant any moment.

And his speeches are so full of optimism.

The funny thing is, Biden doesn't let many people know exactly when or where he will appear.
So of course few people show up.
At some events, more Trump supporters show up to harass him.

That trot when the "crowd" started cheering.....

biden hasn't gotten covid

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.

There's Voting for. There's Voting against. There's Voting for baby steps in the right direction. There's Voting to change direction.

Yep, I’m voting for change, because after decades I realize the two parties are terrible in leading and are both corrupt. This election is an example of party over country.
Trump's not really a Republican.
Many Republicans that are on the take have voiced opposition to him.
So you could say that he's a 3rd party candidate.

Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Dubya gifted Obama an economy with lowest baseline in human history and he was able to explode the economy at almost 2% per annum!!!

More data, not fee-fees or Cult worship:

1603982884397.png

Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

Dubya gifted Obama an economy with lowest baseline in human history and he was able to explode the economy at almost 2% per annum!!!
If Obama was only having upward movement for 2 years...

three, even...maybe you'd be right.

Instead, it was all 8. He did his job, but your Cult somehow forgets your lil 401ks recovered thanks to that Administration and instead...act like he was the anti-Christ. Why do you think you behave that way? (rhetorical)

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.

There's Voting for. There's Voting against. There's Voting for baby steps in the right direction. There's Voting to change direction.

Yep, I’m voting for change, because after decades I realize the two parties are terrible in leading and are both corrupt. This election is an example of party over country.
Trump's not really a Republican.
Many Republicans that are on the take have voiced opposition to him.
So you could say that he's a 3rd party candidate.

WINNER.png
EXACTLY. Trump IS the 3rd party candidate outside the loop that people have called for all my life. Like he said years ago, he only ran as a republican to get ELECTED. The fact that people lump him in as just part of the same ol' 2-party system just goes to show you HOW LITTLE many people DO NOT PAY ATTENTION to what's really going on in the world.

More data, not fee-fees or Cult worship:

View attachment 408271
Biden is so depressing

A normal person.

View attachment 408258

If Obama was only having upward movement for 2 years...

three, even...maybe you'd be right.

Instead, it was all 8. He did his job, but your Cult somehow forgets your lil 401ks recovered thanks to that Administration and instead...act like he was the anti-Christ. Why do you think you behave that way? (rhetorical)
Haha... Mr. copy n paste is back.

Ok kid... [flip] here's a nickle. I'll give you another if you have any meaningful comment whatsoever... in fact as soon as you read it - you will go to Google and see what I am talking about.
Why was the Obama admin STILL providing $70 billion in taxpayer dollars - PER MONTH - all the way to 2014 to some of the wealthiest institutions in America...despite the fact, the entities they gave this money to were enjoying record profits?
I expect no answer from you. Because you won't even understand the most minimalist approach to the question, and how that question has a dramatic effect on all of these little graphs you like.
And that is only one question.

Good Luck.

World pandemic my ass.

^^^ full tilt trump humping covidiot ^^^

Forum List

Back