Joe Biden.....Mr Excitement

This is a typical Biden event.
I keep getting the feeling this guy is barely able to walk and I'm expecting him to do a face-plant any moment.

And his speeches are so full of optimism.

The funny thing is, Biden doesn't let many people know exactly when or where he will appear.
So of course few people show up.
At some events, more Trump supporters show up to harass him.

I keep getting the feeling this guy is barely able to walk and I'm expecting him to do a face-plant any moment.

The funny thing is, Biden doesn't let many people know exactly when or where he will appear.

Attachments

• cowboy-lasso.gif
    cowboy-lasso.gif
    25 KB · Views: 26
biden hasn't gotten covid

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

Better to have Gomer Pyle running the country than Genghis Khan.
If Biden is Genghis Khan, then why did the stock market, jobs and GDP get left to Trump on a steady, years long upswing? Why was unemployment already plummeting when Trump took office if the O'Biden ethos is so bad for Business?

Just because daddy cult leader sucks up all the credit, doesnt change the data.

Facts. Data. Facts, data. You are susceptible to propaganda. You and your fellow cultists have been ENGINEERED like little sheep to think that Democrats mean the world will end, but in reality, they've been stronger for the Economy for the last almost half a dozen Presidents. Question is...why do you enjoy being lied to...when you can just use opinion-free data to see if your dickless media are full of shit, or not??? (thats rhetorical)

1603977000051.png

1603977037759.png

1603977074501.png

1603977226808.png

Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

As opposed to voting for Biden... then you are... what?
A normal person.

Biden's 8 year track record in a leadership role has been a good one, economically for the Country. The O-Admin recovered the 401ks that got crushed under Bush and the crash, and everything went skyward from there and at a greater percentage-clip than under Trump...who took over, and to his credit, continued the trend.

Life on main-street doesn't barely change because of the President; however, under Trump people either fawn over him or hate him - - he spends 16 hours a day being divisive on twitter. All day, every waking moment. He's a scumbag, so all else being equal, Biden seems the better choice.

Back to boredom in Government, not the reality show.

He's so optimistic and uplifting

biden hasn't gotten covid.

but donny did & his 3rd trophy wife & his 5th spawn. donny is a super spreader.

biden says he'll follow the science & the experts who actually know wtf they are talking about & research infectious diseases as their life's work.

donny goes on his 'hunches' ... declares that the pandemic 'has ended' as the daily case number is rising so rapidly that we will hit 100K a day in the near future & the death toll is over 1/4 million.

that's all you need to know as to what biden is doing, how he's doing it & why.
Funny. I can show you videos of fauci saying and doing one thing, then flipping and saying and doing the other.
first we didn’t need to worry about the virus, then we did.
We didn’t need masks, then we did.
None of this matters to you.

If Biden is Genghis Khan

Settle down your wild leaps of irrationality, GT. I never called Biden Ghengis Khan, I was just using a metaphor for the fact that Trump is by no means an "idiot," but even if he were, better an idiot with good intentions than another guy being manipulated/driven/controlled/paid by global interests.

biden hasn't gotten covid.

but donny did & his 3rd trophy wife & his 5th spawn. donny is a super spreader.

biden says he'll follow the science & the experts who actually know wtf they are talking about & research infectious diseases as their life's work.

donny goes on his 'hunches' ... declares that the pandemic 'has ended' as the daily case number is rising so rapidly that we will hit 100K a day in the near future & the death toll is over 1/4 million.

that's all you need to know as to what biden is doing, how he's doing it & why.

These two people are the best the two party system has to offer. Our two party system is broken and in four years we will get worse candidates to choose from. I can’t in good conscience vote for either of these two. I found a good candidate but he isn’t a Democrat or a Republican. Too bad more people don’t explore the third parties, perhaps then it would force better candidates from the big two.

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.

If you vote for either one you’re an idiot. I thought 2016 brought bad choices, this year is worse. I couldn’t vote for either, neither is worthy of the office.

If you vote for either one you’re an idiot. I thought 2016 brought bad choices, this year is worse. I couldn’t vote for either, neither is worthy of the office.

Well, I can understand your sentiment, pap, but consider this, by not voting, other than rationalizing your inaction, unless you can find ABSOLUTELY no advantage in either one over the other, you are leaving it up to others to decide!

If you can find ANY advantage or thing you feel would make one candidate even a slightly less bad president over the other, you owe it to yourself to vote for that person, lest the other one get elected and then you'll have even MORE to be unhappy about.

World pandemic my ass.

There's Voting for. There's Voting against. There's Voting for baby steps in the right direction. There's Voting to change direction.

Well, I can understand your sentiment, pap, but consider this, by not voting, other than rationalizing your inaction, unless you can find ABSOLUTELY no advantage in either one over the other, you are leaving it up to others to decide!

If you can find ANY advantage or thing you feel would make one candidate even a slightly less bad president over the other, you owe it to yourself to vote for that person, lest the other one get elected and then you'll have even MORE to be unhappy about.

I’m voting, but not for bad candidates.

World pandemic my ass.

There's Voting for. There's Voting against. There's Voting for baby steps in the right direction. There's Voting to change direction.

Yep, I’m voting for change, because after decades I realize the two parties are terrible in leading and are both corrupt. This election is an example of party over country.

World pandemic my ass.

Yep, I’m voting for change, because after decades I realize the two parties are terrible in leading and are both corrupt. This election is an example of party over country.
That's your prerogative. Personally, I'm in favor of a tiered Voting system.

A normal person.

Biden's 8 year track record in a leadership role has been a good one, economically for the Country. The O-Admin recovered the 401ks that got crushed under Bush and the crash, and everything went skyward from there and at a greater percentage-clip than under Trump...who took over, and to his credit, continued the trend.

Life on main-street doesn't barely change because of the President; however, under Trump people either fawn over him or hate him - - he spends 16 hours a day being divisive on twitter. All day, every waking moment. He's a scumbag, so all else being equal, Biden seems the better choice.

That's some funny stuff right there.
Beyond sophomoric... downright pre-school level of knowledge.

A normal person.

That's some funny stuff right there.
Beyond sophomoric... downright pre-school level of knowledge.
You are one of the most unearned pompous & twatty dudes, I swear. You barely type coherent English. What you just posted was emotional dogshit, not a coherent response/rebuttal to what I had said about the economy.

Do you like colored charts, Trump Cultist? 2020, data/science matters because fuck your feelings.

1603981526011.png

Forum List

Back