Joe Biden.....Mr Excitement

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is a typical Biden event.
I keep getting the feeling this guy is barely able to walk and I'm expecting him to do a face-plant any moment.

And his speeches are so full of optimism.

The funny thing is, Biden doesn't let many people know exactly when or where he will appear.
So of course few people show up.
At some events, more Trump supporters show up to harass him.

I saw this video yesterday... holy cow.
Weird slurring and mispronunciations in almost every sentence.
There may be something to it that they are giving him stimulants.
That is the worse I have ever saw him
If you notice....Biden tries jogging to the stage to try to generate some excitement in the crowd, but can't jog more than a couple of steps.
It's clear that the way they're doing these events is to cover up the lack of excitement that his followers have for the man himself.
His speeches are nothing but trashing Trump and talking about depressing topics.
Who would wait in line to see this garbage?

Choice B is who is running against Trump.
Biden doesn't matter. No one in their right mind could get excited about a man who has been a Washington insider for 47 years, obviously senile and falling fast.
Biden will not win... it will be a Harris Presidency eventually when they just can't hide the fact he is a mere shadow of his former self. We are all going to age. we are all going to become senile and confused easily. It is a part of the human existence.

Harsh last sentence.

That is the worst I have ever seen him.

Lol

These are all sign of Stage IV Windmill Cancer.

tap9hxgyhoq21.jpg

biden hasn't gotten covid.

but donny did & his 3rd trophy wife & his 5th spawn. donny is a super spreader.

biden says he'll follow the science & the experts who actually know wtf they are talking about & research infectious diseases as their life's work.

donny goes on his 'hunches' ... declares that the pandemic 'has ended' as the daily case number is rising so rapidly that we will hit 100K a day in the near future & the death toll is over 1/4 million.

that's all you need to know as to what biden is doing, how he's doing it & why.

This is a typical Biden event. I keep getting the feeling this guy is barely able to walk and I'm expecting him to do a face-plant any moment.

Jees, my thoughts exactly. Was there more than one person even clapping meekly at that first event? And the 2nd one, I was almost waiting for him to trip and fall down those steps. Where did he think he was, teaching a classroom?

"Good evening."

Please

If you notice....Biden tries jogging to the stage to try to generate some excitement in the crowd, but can't jog more than a couple of steps.
It's clear that the way they're doing these events is to cover up the lack of excitement that his followers have for the man himself.
His speeches are nothing but trashing Trump and talking about depressing topics.
Who would wait in line to see this garbage?

Can you see this guy at a world affair meeting with a hostile foreign leader over looming war? Kim Jong Un would probably grab him by the neck and give him a noogie.

These are all sign of Stage IV Windmill Cancer.

tap9hxgyhoq21.jpg
Per Orange lie-bot, California has mandated permanent on face masks.

:lol:

People eat his shit right up. US of Kardashian

The first thing that jumped in this warped mind was Gina Davis in Beetlejuice. lol

1OOg.gif
lol

He said it at a rally in Arizona. He's off the fuckin rails. But then...he's always been.

biden hasn't gotten covid

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

The pathetic little attempts at jogging are not significant for what they show physically. The significant thing is that he feels he has to do this sort of thing to satisfy his supporters that he is not so feeble that his very life is in question.

This is a typical Biden event.
I keep getting the feeling this guy is barely able to walk and I'm expecting him to do a face-plant any moment.

And his speeches are so full of optimism.

The funny thing is, Biden doesn't let many people know exactly when or where he will appear.
So of course few people show up.
At some events, more Trump supporters show up to harass him.

Attachments

• Enough_Rope_1_by_Drake_Stock.jpg
    Enough_Rope_1_by_Drake_Stock.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 39

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.

Better to have Gomer Pyle running the country than Genghis Khan.

Forum List

Back