Joe Biden.....Mr Excitement

Facts. Data. Facts, data.
If Biden wins you will see the economy go way down.
Unquestionably. Anyone who can't see or admit that simply doesn't know a thing about economics. Then when it happens, Biden and the Dems will RATIONALIZE it as not THEIR fault but TRUMP'S fault for some way he handled the Covid epidemic. You bet my words.
donny, the self proclaimed ' king of debt

When/where did Trump call himself the King of Debt? You have any video of him saying that to back that up? And if some of his myriad enterprises went belly up, at least he was out there trying, creating businesses, generating jobs and wealth, rather than just bleeding it off the taxpayer his whole life like some people we know!

How many profitable businesses has Joe Biden created? Hillary? Obumma?

I thought so.

LOL!!!! 2 fucking secs is all it took. you lazy ass you.

biden hasn't gotten covid

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.
View attachment 408667
Vote for Bidens means, you're a pedophile.
That's just childish dogshit you're peddling.
Nope, Biden is a pedophile and you support him.

If Joe Biden had any respect for or care for other people, he would have put his druggie perv son in treatment years ago for his sickness much less not walked around naked with his swinging dick in front of secret service females while he swam in his pool at his home!

donny should start with his coked up son, traitor tot - going on TV & being a fool ...
We know Hunter smokes crack with proof. He got kicked out of the navy for it. Where's your proof that Trump's son did it. Maybe you should just shut up.

yep - hunter had a drug problem as do so many other people. he kicked the habit.

& traitor tot? nobody rambles so fast like that unless they are on something.

5f448fcf42c7cb630790958b_o_U_v2.jpg

& he already admitted to being an alcoholic ... he just switched one vice for another.
So Trump had a vice of screwing whores and Joe Biden has a vice of screwing children. Vice switching.

SO WHAT, bitch? Leaders all over the world have picked it up including persons within Harris' party. Trump can't be sitting in his basement wearing a mask hiding 24/7 like Joe. If he did, then you'd claim he was unfit for or unable to carry out his duties. Either way, you try to create these puerile lose-lose situations for Trump like you think we are all idiots.

The real point is that very few people ever actually get seriously ill over it. ANY OTHER TIME, an illness like Trump and others have gotten probably wouldn't be enough for most people to justify calling off from work for or be excused from.

World pandemic my ass.
Well, to be fair if you're Voting for Trump then you're in one sense indeed an idiot.
View attachment 408667

If Joe Biden had any respect for or care for other people, he would have put his druggie perv son in treatment years ago for his sickness much less not walked around naked with his swinging dick in front of secret service females while he swam in his pool at his home!

donny should start with his coked up son, traitor tot - going on TV & being a fool ...
We know Hunter smokes crack with proof. He got kicked out of the navy for it. Where's your proof that Trump's son did it. Maybe you should just shut up.
Lying does not bother democrats they have no morals or souls

is that coming from someone who belongs to the party of 'family values'?
Yes as opposed to someone who belong to the party of Abortion values

Playmate's suit claims former RNC finance official insisted she get abortion
By Brian Melley
Associated Press |
Sep 08, 2018 at 9:07 AM

<coughcoughhypocritesayswhat?>

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

yep - hunter had a drug problem as do so many other people. he kicked the habit.

& he already admitted to being an alcoholic ... he just switched one vice for another.
So Trump had a vice of screwing whores and Joe Biden has a vice of screwing children. Vice switching.

'cept there is zero proof of any of that.

but the trump's? they are chock full of sex, scandal, & some sickening deviancy for decades.... all documented.

it's simply just not sticking, all you shit flingers....

nuthin'.

World pandemic my ass.

Better to have Gomer Pyle running the country than Genghis Khan.
If Biden is Genghis Khan, then why did the stock market, jobs and GDP get left to Trump on a steady, years long upswing? Why was unemployment already plummeting when Trump took office if the O'Biden ethos is so bad for Business?

Just because daddy cult leader sucks up all the credit, doesnt change the data.

Facts. Data. Facts, data. You are susceptible to propaganda. You and your fellow cultists have been ENGINEERED like little sheep to think that Democrats mean the world will end, but in reality, they've been stronger for the Economy for the last almost half a dozen Presidents. Question is...why do you enjoy being lied to...when you can just use opinion-free data to see if your dickless media are full of shit, or not??? (thats rhetorical)

View attachment 408243

View attachment 408244

View attachment 408245

View attachment 408246
If Biden wins you will see the economy go way down.
I did great under Obama.

Under orange dufus, my taxes went up because he offset the rate cut with eliminated deductions.
In other words you live in California, New York or Illinois and the rest of us subsidized your state income tax deduction.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

uh -oh .... i smell Q Anon dogshit.
His stupid son left the lap top with the evidence. Of course there are plenty of pictures of him fondling little girls. With your approval.

lol ... did tucker carlson tell you that?
My own eyes told me that, but cnn tells you different. Go ahead and support the pedophile. Maybe you should move to California you can be one legally there.

uh-huh. well i don't have cable - so there is that.

3407.jpg

LOL!!! & ^^^ THAT ^^^ !!!!
I don't either, what's your point?

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

He is a crack head, who cheated on his wife. With his dead brothers wife, while screwing a stripper and getting her pregnant. Then fought not to pay her child support. Your type of family.

At least she is above 18,

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

We don't kill our own, we don't support a 5 year old trying to change their gender. We don't teach them how to master bait when they are in preschool.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

By Brian Melley
Associated Press |

So in other words alleged.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

His stupid son left the lap top with the evidence. Of course there are plenty of pictures of him fondling little girls. With your approval.

My own eyes told me that, but cnn tells you different. Go ahead and support the pedophile. Maybe you should move to California you can be one legally there.

3407.jpg

you said ' CNN tells me different '

last i heard, CNN is a cable network.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

By Brian Melley
Associated Press |

So in other words alleged.

he resigned, dummy.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

3407.jpg

You loons think they are news, but they are just a piece of the democrat party.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

3407.jpg

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

3407.jpg

View attachment 409560
Like I said, don't have cable. If cnn was news they would also report on all the good things Trump has done. Instead over 90% negative.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

3407.jpg

View attachment 409560
Like I said, don't have cable. If cnn was news they would also report on all the good things Trump has done. Instead over 90% negative.

uh-huh. learn to recognize sarcasm when it's right in front of you.

where DO you get yer news? rw radio & OANN?

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

3407.jpg

View attachment 409560

Different places, find out a few things from Tara. She has here on show on 106.3 word from 6 to 10 in the morning. She doesn't talk about anything without verifying it. Also other places, never mainstream places like CNN or even fox.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

3407.jpg

View attachment 409560

Different places, find out a few things from Tara. She has here on show on 106.3 word from 6 to 10 in the morning. She doesn't talk about anything without verifying it. Also other places, never mainstream places like CNN or even fox.

time for you to get other sources ... whoever or whatever ' Tara' is - has bamboozled you. if she is ' verifying' it ... you gotta question where HER sources are coming from & research them on yer own. i never take what i hear or see in little soundbites or edited video as fact.

it is what upright thinking bipeds do; but donny loves the poorly educated long time. he needs to keep them dumbed down or he'll lose his base bigley.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

3407.jpg

View attachment 409560

time for you to get other sources ... whoever or whatever ' Tara' is - has bamboozled you. if she is ' verifying' it ... you gotta question where HER sources are coming from & research them on yer own. i never take what i hear or see in little soundbites or edited video as fact.

it is what upright thinking bipeds do; but donny loves the poorly educated long time. he needs to keep them dumbed down or he'll lose his base bigley.
I take that as a compliment from you.

World pandemic my ass.
View attachment 408667

3407.jpg

View attachment 409560

I take that as a compliment from you.

lol ... i have no doubt that you would.

Forum List

Back