Joe Biden may be subpoenaed in Hunter Biden investigations

Irrelevant. The hard drive has been copied to multiple locations already.

It's all going to come out, and there's nothing you can do about it.
You kind of need the laptop to show that the copies are real, at least to the laptop. If your standard is "we have copies of something from something somewhere" thats going to negatively impact the reception of it with the American people.

You people are embeciles.

What people? I am not a borg. I am an individual.

Emails don't reside in one location. Chain of custody means nothing with regards to them.

Fair point, but I wasn't referring to emails specifically.

This is the main legal concern for Hunter. As far as pictures go, they can absolutely tell if they're photoshopped or not. If they are legit, it really doesn't matter if they were on the laptop originally or not. He won't get in trouble for being a crackhead pervert but he could get in trouble for pedophilia.

Yeah good luck. The right wing seems to be obsessed with pedos right now. I can't really think of any dems that Repubs don't like that hasn't been accused of being a pedo. Kind of creepy in and of itself.

You guys don't think things through.

You kind of need the laptop to show that the copies are real, at least to the laptop. If your standard is "we have copies of something from something somewhere" thats going to negatively impact the reception of it with the American people.
And there is the real problem. Progs accuse but damn it, they will not be accused.

Yea yea, we all know what those "alleged" claims are worth.

Not sure what you are talking about but Senate Republicans already investigated and published a report on Biden before last election. Found nothing, but you keep on hoping and wishing and alleging.

And what I'm saying is that even if there was something, DOJ guidelines are that a sitting president can't be indicted - the precedent is set.
Hunter's laptop bring down the Joe Biden house?

Should be interesting to see what he says about his involvement in Hunter's "business" while under oath.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said that "anybody is on the table" when it comes to witnesses for the House investigation into President Joe Biden's son, Hunter.

Mace shared how wide-ranging the investigation by House Republicans is planned to be while speaking on Fox and Friends Sunday.

"Well, the beauty of the subpoena is we'll be able to call anyone that we want, and I voted in favor of protecting the subpoena last year for folks on the Oversight Committee. I think anybody is on the table," Mace said.

The South Carolina congresswoman then explained who the investigators would like to call up for their consideration.

"I would love to see the FBI come into the Oversight Committee or Judiciary and tell us why they told media to bury the story. That's a start. I would like to see some of Hunter Biden's business partners come in and talk about 'the big guy' and his involvement. What did it mean when they gave keys to the office to Joe Biden and the others, including folks aligned with the Communist Party of China," Mace said. "We have a lot of questions, and I think all witnesses should be on the table for these investigations."

Mace also defended the GOP pursuing the investigation into the president's son, arguing it is the role of the House to be a check and balance of the White House.

Last week, the White House dismissed the prospective House investigations as "long-debunked conspiracy theories."
My understanding was they were going after the Big Guy.

Just asking, would Trump have complied with a subpoena for an investigation of Jared's business dealings in Saudi Arabia while he was prez? Or why it was that Jared was given a security clearance over the objections of the agency that handles such things?

Should be interesting to see what he says about his involvement in Hunter's "business" while under oath.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said that "anybody is on the table" when it comes to witnesses for the House investigation into President Joe Biden's son, Hunter.

Mace shared how wide-ranging the investigation by House Republicans is planned to be while speaking on Fox and Friends Sunday.

"Well, the beauty of the subpoena is we'll be able to call anyone that we want, and I voted in favor of protecting the subpoena last year for folks on the Oversight Committee. I think anybody is on the table," Mace said.

The South Carolina congresswoman then explained who the investigators would like to call up for their consideration.

"I would love to see the FBI come into the Oversight Committee or Judiciary and tell us why they told media to bury the story. That's a start. I would like to see some of Hunter Biden's business partners come in and talk about 'the big guy' and his involvement. What did it mean when they gave keys to the office to Joe Biden and the others, including folks aligned with the Communist Party of China," Mace said. "We have a lot of questions, and I think all witnesses should be on the table for these investigations."

Mace also defended the GOP pursuing the investigation into the president's son, arguing it is the role of the House to be a check and balance of the White House.

Last week, the White House dismissed the prospective House investigations as "long-debunked conspiracy theories."
All Joe will say is 'I don't recall' and whos going to say he's lying. He is brain dead so it will be the same old brain rot. Why don't they just show a few deposits slips from Joe and put them both away. It's not about Hunter anyway, it's about family.

Forum List

Back