Joe Biden Makes Shocking Announcement

Beijing Biden...100 Days of the Dragon!

You poo pooed the obvious love affrair trump has to Russia and Putin (or Putin is blackmailing him)
but you are all over this FAKE Chinese Biden shit that you made up.
But that is what (R) and RWI's do.

Resist FACTS, and make up 'alternative Facts' ask Kelly Conway for the manual.

I'm shocked! You are actually calling Mueller a liar and Shifty Schiff never ever disclosed his proof, which amounted to
1612722836384.png

1612722936628.png
He doesn't even know I will soon own America.

ā€˜Time was, a president of the United States didnā€™t need to waste precious moments during his first few weeks in office making it clear that neither his children nor his grandchildren would be working in his administration. If he had, people would probably wouldā€™ve been like, ā€œCool, no one thought you were but good to know?ā€ The events of the last four years, though, wherein Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were made not just senior advisers to the president but tasked with overseeing such things as a once-in-a-generation public health crisis, despite having no earthly clue what they were doing, have made such disclaimers necessary. So just so thereā€™s no confusion, Joe Biden has stated unequivocally that none of his adult children, his seven grandchildrenā€”who range in age from a few months to 26 years oldā€”or any other relatives will be given government gigs, nor will they, like, be advising him on the situation in Yemen.ā€™

So glad Trump is gone ā€“ so incredibly glad.

I'm glad we're back to hiring people who are qualified for the job.

I'll bet you never call any of theM because you'd be completely destroyed and laughed at.
Like when Hannity strutted the 93 then 94 million people out of the work force during the Obama years.
Then it went to 95 to 96 million under trump, but Hannity NEVER mentioned it again.
Now, you watch and listen, Hannity will spout those numbers again soon.
But we intelligent people know and understand, that that number will continue to rise as long as population continues to rise........but Hannity knows his uneducated and diminishing audience cannot comprehend that basic knowledge, and Hannity will convince them that "Biden is terrible for America." Divide the Nation Hannity.

"You know, under Biden, the 'out of the work force job numbers' have risen to an all-time high of 96 million under the Biden administration."

It will happen, due to population growth, and Hannity will exploit it to his ignorant audience.

So, Hannity and others would DESTROY me with these facts? Bring it.

Maybe, just maybe, killing jobs had something to do with it. And hiring people to head up departments, one in particular who was bilked by Nigerian scammers, may not be a good idea.

ā€˜Time was, a president of the United States didnā€™t need to waste precious moments during his first few weeks in office making it clear that neither his children nor his grandchildren would be working in his administration. If he had, people would probably wouldā€™ve been like, ā€œCool, no one thought you were but good to know?ā€ The events of the last four years, though, wherein Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were made not just senior advisers to the president but tasked with overseeing such things as a once-in-a-generation public health crisis, despite having no earthly clue what they were doing, have made such disclaimers necessary. So just so thereā€™s no confusion, Joe Biden has stated unequivocally that none of his adult children, his seven grandchildrenā€”who range in age from a few months to 26 years oldā€”or any other relatives will be given government gigs, nor will they, like, be advising him on the situation in Yemen.ā€™

Seriously you say this chit?

Ivanka and Jarrod help run one of the most successful administrations ever. While Joes families have helped him take bribes from China.

LMf'nAO @ "most successful administration ever".

Too fuckin' funny, kid.

1612723278967.png

Toddlers playing with their parents checkbook

1612723381053.png

She gave $600Millon to Nigerian scammers.

The adults are back. God help us.

I hope you didn't vote for Pedo Joe

I just wish it was fatal...
Wait.......I thought you were Pro-Life?

Oh, that's right, just use the narrative, but don't actually live by it.

That's the RWI in a nutshell.

Why would you think I'm pro-life?

What a stupid assumption on your part, idiot. I am staunchly pro-choice, and I always have been.

But, the way I see, the more liberals who die from TDS, the better off we'd be...

Like when Hannity strutted the 93 then 94 million people out of the work force during the Obama years.
Then it went to 95 to 96 million under trump, but Hannity NEVER mentioned it again.
Now, you watch and listen, Hannity will spout those numbers again soon.
But we intelligent people know and understand, that that number will continue to rise as long as population continues to rise........but Hannity knows his uneducated and diminishing audience cannot comprehend that basic knowledge, and Hannity will convince them that "Biden is terrible for America." Divide the Nation Hannity.

"You know, under Biden, the 'out of the work force job numbers' have risen to an all-time high of 96 million under the Biden administration."

It will happen, due to population growth, and Hannity will exploit it to his ignorant audience.

So, Hannity and others would DESTROY me with these facts? Bring it.

It's hilarious you actually think you are smart ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's hilarious you actually think you are smart ... :auiqs.jpg:

Facts are facts.
Alternative facts confuse the simple mind, such as yours.
RWI's like yourself can only spin the facts. It's all you got.

Yup, you got me......lol. :laughing0301:

Even the biased media is expecting another acquittal.
Are you prepared for Not Impeached a second time?
I doubt it
I know that the Senate Republicans are too scared of Real Americans to convict him. That doesn't mean "Not Impeached". You went to school right?

You have to do something wrong to be impeached and removed. History will not be kind to the Democrats.

neither his children nor his grandchildren would be working in his administration.

Why would they?
They can make so much more money by selling access.....again.

You people never stop with the bullshit or the lies, do you. Why? Why are you so filled with hate that you would cheer against your own country, and support a President who sought to destroy it?

Seriously you say this chit?

Ivanka and Jarrod help run one of the most successful administrations ever. While Joes families have helped him take bribes from China.
And are crack addled druggies that molest children...see Hunter.

Forum List

Back