Joe Biden, Life of the Party

This is where I normally insert some pithy comment, but I just can’t beat the Leftist Atlantic rag on this one.
I have rarely seen an article that is so full of venom, viciousness, and falsehoods about the president of the United States. The authors hate and tds clearly overwhelm any journalism.

I kind of pity him....and I understand he is not all there... he is :cuckoo:

So that's why I don't hate him.. if you know what I mean...I really don't

But as President? you got to be kidding me.

Pithy or pissy? Biden will be an acceptable place-holder president to restore the government to boring normalcy. No one really wants anything more than that.
So you're saying the Democrats have a candidate that won't accomplish anything but "being there" (like a pet rock)???

Well Obama was dumber than a rock so at least the Democrats will be consistent.

I thought the Empty Suit was highly effective. He accomplished his goal and his wife accomplished hers.

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

I don't hate the phony either but I wish he would stop embarrassing himself. Jill needs to take him home and put him to bed. He has no qualifications and never has had. His former boss needed a useful idiot and that is the only reason Joe can rest on his laurels of being a former vice president. He is delusional and there is a sadness to that, as I see it.

I don't hate the phony either but I wish he would stop embarrassing himself. Jill needs to take him home and put him to bed. He has no qualifications and never has had. His former boss needed a useful idiot and that is the only reason Joe can rest on his laurels of being a former vice president. He is delusional and there is a sadness to that, as I see it.

I agree with you 100%! :clap:

Pithy or pissy? Biden will be an acceptable place-holder president to restore the government to boring normalcy. No one really wants anything more than that.

Translation: At this point, you'd settle for a rock in a pasture with cow piss dripping off of it.

Wow.... sounds like you have an exciting existence.

how do you figure Sleepy Joe to be "boring" at all? The Biden Family , especially his heir Hunter Biden, is a real barrel of monkeys. And Joe himself is one gaffe after another. I expect Biden to be thoroughly investigated by Special Persecutors in a quest to have him removed from Day One.

So you're saying the Democrats have a candidate that won't accomplish anything but "being there" (like a pet rock)???

Well Obama was dumber than a rock so at least the Democrats will be consistent.

I thought the Empty Suit was highly effective. He accomplished his goal and his wife accomplished hers.

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

How was he an empty suit and a stuffed shirt at the very same time????

Forum List

Back