Joe Biden Just Absolved Himself of Responsibility for Ending COVID Like He Promised

Wrong smarty ass.You think that you can use my words against me. There is plenty to blame Trump for,He could have made go away, butly he soent the better paet of 2020 actiung like it was just going go away instead of taking decisive action. He dithered round and bullshitted people into not taking it serious

2020 was when your fellow DemoKKKrats at MSNBC were saying this:

1640724367112.png

Me neither, but I don't wear the silly, useless mask because I'm not a slave.
I am not a slave. I evaluate the situation and choose to act according to the best information that is available. You might want to consider the possability that YOU are the slave. You have been suckered into a death clult that has robbed you of free will and the ability to think for yourself

Last edited:
Wrong smarty ass.You think that you can use my words against me. There is plenty to blame Trump for,He could have made go away, butly he soent the better paet of 2020 actiung like it was just going go away instead of taking decisive action. He dithered round and bullshitted people into not taking it serious
Uhm, wrong, it was the blue states that put kung flu infected people in with the infirm and elderly so they could blame the president with inflated numbers. Red states protected their elderly which was why they had lower deaths. But alas you are too stupid to know better, because you are such a progressive slave.

Dishonest, misleading horseshit and propganda . It does not prevent every infection but it prevents most and those vaxxed people who get sick have generally mild cases. But you leave out the salient facts. That really sucks
It doesnt protect shit. It is not stopping the spread, if you have the kung flu jab or not. This could of been over 1 month after the 1st case was discovered because there was a 99.97% chance of survivability, but it was more important to get Orange Man Bad out of office, which the progressive elites did a bang up job in stealing, see video below.

Forum List

Back