Joe Biden is unfit to hold ANY public office

Stop complaining. Do you really want the enemy democrats making a different decision? They could put someone competent in Biden's place. Do you really want that
They don't have anyone competent left in their whole damn party. Anyone with any sense left them long ago. All thats left are incompetent nincompoops.
As of now the Democrat party is a dead man walking. Pretty soon now it will be just plain dead.

Last edited:

The man literally can't even read his own prepared notes without bungling them beyond recognition.

He'd be a head and shoulders upgrade over what's sitting in the Oval Office now...but I think a hamster with a mustache would do a better job than Trump.

you must be as brain dead as Biden to say something so stupid.

Not at all. Rubio, Bush (Jeb), and Cruz all would have done a better job than Trump. While there would be policy disagreements, these men are career politicians who know how government is supposed to work.
Any one of them over Trump.

The man literally can't even read his own prepared notes without bungling them beyond recognition.

He'd be a head and shoulders upgrade over what's sitting in the Oval Office now...but I think a hamster with a mustache would do a better job than Trump.

Not at all. Rubio, Bush (Jeb), and Cruz all would have done a better job than Trump. While there would be policy disagreements, these men are career politicians who know how government is supposed to work.

The country needed a business approach from someone who had run successful businesses, not a career politician whose primary goal was filling his own treasure chest. Marco or Ted would have been a decent choice, Jebby would have been a white obama.

Trump is the first since Reagan to actually do the JOB of president.

Kennedy and truman would be republicans if they were alive today, the clintons and obama have destroyed the dem party.

so far to date government has fucked up everything theyve touched ,,,with exception to this crisis,,,I think trump is doing as good as could be expected,,

so for you to agree with thats how government works would indicate you want things fucked up,,,
its just trump isnt fucking things up in the way you want them fucked up,,,

The country needed a business approach from someone who had run successful businesses, not a career politician whose primary goal was filling his own treasure chest. Marco or Ted would have been a decent choice, Jebby would have been a white obama.

Kennedy and truman would be republicans if they were alive today, the clintons and obama have destroyed the dem party.

except he filed for unemployment 6 times. A real businessman and now he is in the middle of bankrupting the US.

except he filed for unemployment 6 times. A real businessman and now he is in the middle of bankrupting the US.

the house controls spending so its the dems that are currently spending us into bankruptcy,,,

Americans are dying by the thousands and the deplorables are out in force.

The best thing a Trump Supporter should do is go into a corner and take responsibility for putting an incompetent leader in charge. That would make you do something Trump wouldn't do.

so far to date government has fucked up everything theyve touched ,,,with exception to this crisis,,,I think trump is doing as good as could be expected,,

so for you to agree with thats how government works would indicate you want things fucked up,,,

Spoken like a true Trump apologist. One who probably spent 8 years bitching, moaning, and screaming about OBAMA!!
So while we can agree to disagree if government has fucked up everything they've touched, you'll have to give credit for that to Republicans as well as Democrats.

LOL...Trump??? The successful businessman? Ugh... How many bankruptcies? How many products and services with his name attached that went belly up?
I will agree with you on some of your comparison to Reagan. Ronnie was the father and modern architect of deficit spending in this country. Trump has managed to outdo even Reagan by creating the largest deficits in our nation's history. (Note, I am excluding the pandemic stimulus response).

Spoken like a true Trump apologist. One who probably spent 8 years bitching, moaning, and screaming about OBAMA!!
So while we can agree to disagree if government has fucked up everything they've touched, you'll have to give credit for that to Republicans as well as Democrats.

I do blame both and is why after 30 yrs of voting I have never once voted for a dem or republican including trump,,,and that goes for the next election,,,

as I said trump on this crisis is doing as good as can be expected since there isnt any precedent for something like this,,,thats not being an apologist thats being honest,,,

but its well proven you TDS fuckers are going to complain no matter what,,,

LOL...Trump??? The successful businessman? Ugh... How many bankruptcies? How many products and services with his name attached that went belly up?
I will agree with you on some of your comparison to Reagan. Ronnie was the father and modern architect of deficit spending in this country. Trump has managed to outdo even Reagan by creating the largest deficits in our nation's history. (Note, I am excluding the pandemic stimulus response).

all that and hes still worth billions,,,I wish I was that successful,,,

"Sleepy, creepy" will kick some ass, he will again bring peace to our country, will fix impeached trump's economy- worst in a century, with worse unemployment than during depression, all because trump destroyed our capabilities to quickly respond to pandemias, and then deny the actual threat for almost two months...

"Sleepy, creepy" will kick some ass, he will again bring peace to our country, will fix impeached trump's economy- worst in a century, with worse unemployment than during depression, all because trump destroyed our capabilities to quickly respond to pandemias, and then deny the actual threat for almost two months...

The man struggles to tie his own shoes and you think he would be a good president?

Hilarious

JOE BIDEN: The Absolute Perfect Rep For The Democrats!
  • A total cardboard cutout stereotype!
  • So vegetative, senile and absentminded that all his lapses can be excused away by old age, poor health and failing eyesight!
  • Perfectly conducive to needing up-to-the-minute teleprompters, scripts and off camera direction.
  • Totally compliant to supporting whatever changing agenda the DNC wishes to push this week.
  • Keeps half the viewers riveted to see what next dumb gaff he may say. Puts the other half to sleep.
  • Makes Nancy, Adam and the rest of the DNC look like geniuses in comparison.

New Topics

Forum List

Back