Joe Biden is unfit to hold ANY public office

Stop complaining. Do you really want the enemy democrats making a different decision? They could put someone competent in Biden's place. Do you really want that

1585923754397.png

I seriously cannot wait for the debates. Obama off the teleprompter 2.0. Lol

The Main Stream Media will give Sleepy Joe the questions in advance.

But it isn't going to matter.
No. Joe won't remember anyway. Still. Republicans should consider Biden, the democrat candidate as a gift.

President Trump certainly realizes that Bite Me is a soft touch.

During his speech in North Charleston, he asked the American people who they wanted to run against and they said Crazy Bernie. Trump disagreed with the people, suggesting that Crazy Bernie would be an easier touch

The man literally can't even read his own prepared notes without bungling them beyond recognition.

He'd be a head and shoulders upgrade over what's sitting in the Oval Office now...but I think a hamster with a mustache would do a better job than Trump.

you must be as brain dead as Biden to say something so stupid.

The man literally can't even read his own prepared notes without bungling them beyond recognition.

He'd be a head and shoulders upgrade over what's sitting in the Oval Office now...but I think a hamster with a mustache would do a better job than Trump.

Yeah but you voted for a kenyan lawn jockey.... twice... so you've already proven you have no standards whatsoever.

Forum List

Back